TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Are the treats still popping up? I haven't seen any in a few hours. blink.gif

Edit: Fry me up a big heaping plate of crow. "/ Right after I posted that, one popped up.

Edited by omgitskairi

*Clicks on an egg*

[sorry this egg has been taken by somebody else]

*Scratches head*

*Reads the "How to survive the Lagmonster Manual"*

I'll be missing 4 when it goes down, I think. With the timing I've got on mine, it seems as if I'll be four short of the total 94. laugh.gif

I am still missing three, have been ALL DAY. Where are you?!

Be sure to look on a cave page other than the main cave (such as the AP). TJ disabled them from appearing on the main cave page earlier today.

Be sure to look on a cave page other than the main cave (such as the AP). TJ disabled them from appearing on the main cave page earlier today.

I have been. Abandoned, wilderness, my own dragons' pages, etc. I was hoping to get them all, but it seems like I've glitchied or something. sad.gif I love the ones I have though.

I have been. Abandoned, wilderness, my own dragons' pages, etc. I was hoping to get them all, but it seems like I've glitchied or something. sad.gif I love the ones I have though.

I'm sorry to hear that. sad.gif Wish it hadn't glitched on you.

Really wish this would have been spanning the whole week of Halloween :C It's not possible for me to get all of them. 31/94, I don't... and didn't... have time for this at all D:

This. sad.gif

I wasn't able to get them all between work and homework...and sleep, of course.

I'll still be catching until midnight, but it looks like my final tally will be 46.

Whew. I just managed to catch them all. Just in the nick of time, I guess. I completely forgot cave time is an hour ahead of me.

I need just one more to have them all!! I don't think I'll be getting the last one, Oh well I guess. ><

Yeah, I'm going to be a few shy; the cave glitched on me a few times today, and what with real life insisting on interfering with the Cave, I'll end up somewhere at 87-88. DX

Thanks anyway for the opportunity, TJ and spriters, and for the lovely treats! I just wish I'd noticed ToT was happening earlier, ha ha.

~Feathers

I managed to snag 4 eggs, breed all 3 pumpkins, make 3 Zombies and got all 94 treats. All despite the lag!

It is a good day. smile.gif