TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

* Catch 94 treats. Check!

* Catch 3 Pumpkins Check!

* Catch 4 new eggs. Check!

* Make 2 Zombies. Check!

This was a great DC halloween. I had plenty to do, and everything I wanted to achieve, I managed to reach so I can go to bed happily. happy.gif

* Catch 94 treats. Check!

* Catch 3 Pumpkins Check!

* Catch 4 new eggs. Check!

* Make 2 Zombies. Check!

This was a great DC halloween. I had plenty to do, and everything I wanted to achieve, I managed to reach so I can go to bed happily. happy.gif

Got my Pumkins, got my treats, got my new eggs....

Killed five dragons.... they didnt come back as zombies. I'm guessing this is very hard/rare?

Does anyone knows it this user posted image flashes black or blue with green?

My mother thought blue, but I think black.

user posted image

I don't see any blue.

There's 94?! I thought there was 92.

Two more got added to make a total of 94.

Does catching the sprites end at midnight, too? Because I've only got 75 of them so far, so if it ends tonight, I won't get them all.

Got pumpkins, new eggs, and one zombie so far. Debating if I want to kill another dragon...

Oh darn.

Also, earlier the treats were disabled from appearing in the main cave, so you might want to look for them on the AP page or your trick/treat page.

Also, earlier the treats were disabled from appearing in the main cave, so you might want to look for them on the AP page or your trick/treat page.

Oh okay thanks! biggrin.gif

I am very grateful to have been able to give all of my pumpkin eggs away, and I am so glad to have gotten four of the new eggs! The only thing I am sad over is two years in a row of failed zombie attempts. sad.gif I have to wait another year to try again, and I have a feeling I wont succeed then because my scroll tends to be notoriously unlucky. I will just have to think about the good things. smile.gif

89/94

5 more left... I hope I get them all! SO CLOSE, too!

3 event dragons (no zombie. D:) and finally all the Trick or Treat shtuff.