TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

They come about 11 or so minutes apart. Mine were exactly 11 mins apart from each other.

eta: ninja.gif 'd lol

Edited by CDM

I'm gunna cry! D;

I'm not going to be able to get them all, even if I caught everyone from now till the end ;~;

Does anyone knows it this user posted image flashes black or blue with green?

My mother thought blue, but I think black.

Updating my badge now. If you already are using the old one you will need to replace it. For those that hadn't reached 94 yet, or are going to, you are more than welcome to use the badge too:

user posted image

Edited by MollyElizbeth

Updating my badge now. If you already are using the old one you will need to replace it. For those that hadn't reached 94 yet, or are going to, you are more than welcome to use the badge too:

user posted image

Thanks for making a badge for the ToT. I love it.

The ToT was a lot of fun. I hope TJ and the spriters do it again next year. smile.gif

A great big thank you to Diem Adrienne for helping me catch my 4 eggs! biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see what these guys look like as adults! ^^

Does anyone knows it this user posted image flashes black or blue with green?

My mother thought blue, but I think black.

It flashes black one time, green with small light blue patches and yellow moving stripes/electricity the next time, repeat.

Edited by Shienvien

*sigh* this is really great, but absolutely too much for someone like me who has to work all weekend. Sunday included ;_;

It's already monday morning here and I've got to get to work soon... HAD TO sleep a bit in between and now I'm not gonna make iiiiit ;_;

Have got only 83 so far ;_;

I need this mobile for my cellphone xd.png

Edited by shirubaaneko

going to get the 94th in a minute or two,huh tooo much for 3 days it would've been better in 7 days dry.gif

going to get the 94th in a minute or two,huh tooo much for 3 days it would've been better in 7 days  dry.gif

yeah, think so too. It's not everyone having all day time for this.

Or maybe starting with an 11 minutes wait and shorten it for the 31st to a 5 minute wait... would have helped heaps.

Nevertheless my first trick and treating ever xd.png

A lot of fun

Edited by shirubaaneko

It flashes black one time, green with small light blue patches and yellow moving stripes/electricity the next time, repeat.

Thank you.

I dropped two beautiful pumpkin dragon eggs. They were breed from teh daughter of one of my pumpkins and then bred to my second one so they have two pimpkin dragons in their lineage biggrin.gif congrats to those who caught them...and the third eggy I kept for mysefl naturaly <.<

got all 94/94....

AND 3 OF THE NEW DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!

Hey, can anyone tell me what's up with the new/different baskets (second post on first page)? I didn't see that earlier :S

I just counted (I have images disabled at the moment) and have 92/94. I was elated becuuse I'd thought that there were only 92 and I had collected them all, but I'm sure that I'll manage to grab the next two. Thank-you for this wonderful event, TJ!

Really wish this would have been spanning the whole week of Halloween :C It's not possible for me to get all of them. 31/94, I don't... and didn't... have time for this at all D:

Hey, can anyone tell me what's up with the new/different baskets (second post on first page)? I didn't see that earlier :S

The 3 orange buckets are for us, randomly assigned.

Flying evil blue one is for Bern, spriter for buckets and some treats biggrin.gif.

Purple one is a gift for another spriter who asked if there was going to be a purple one. xd.png

Why are there 2 rows of eggs on the front page?

Because the horrible lag limited the time a lot of people got to try for an egg. It was TJ's way of making it easier for people to catch, rather than extend the release.