awww i wont be able to get all ofem before november first

not with school and stuff with no internet access T^T

i guess i'll only be able to catch like less than 50 before it ends ... sad.gif

NNNNNOOOOoooooo

I just discovered this O_O

awww i wont be able to get all ofem before november first

not with school and stuff with no internet access T^T

i guess i'll only be able to catch like less than 50 before it ends ... sad.gif

There's no school on the weekends and there's still plenty of time to obtain all of them if you watch closely.

I just saw this last night grabbed a few before bed

today I got a timer set to 11 min, it goes off I refresh click item reset timer

I am up to 36. thinking I will get all 92 wink.gif

Gotz my long-awaited little orange pacing Dino! biggrin.gif

Now i know I'll probably survive even if I can't manage to get ALL of the adorable little treats - barely, perhaps, but I will survive. laugh.gif

I thought it was every 12 minutes...o-well tongue.gif

I thought it was every 12 minutes...o-well tongue.gif

There's actually a range of times that a person can randomly fall into. The majority seem to be at 11-12 minutes, but there are a few people with lower times and a few with higher times. :3

There's actually a range of times that a person can randomly fall into. The majority seem to be at 11-12 minutes, but there are a few people with lower times and a few with higher times. :3

*Is envious of people with lower intervals*

Yay, I'm done! :3

First was the orange cat-thingy with wings, and last was the skull that goes above the crossbones. :D

That certainly explains why mine seem to occur at 12 minutes - come to that I think the same sort of variation existed for the Easter Egg hunt, didn't it?

To celebrate this event and getting all 92 tricks and treats, I made this little badge:

user posted image

Anyone else that got all 92 is more than welcome to use it as well biggrin.gif I made everything from scratch so, if you want to credit, it's just me, but that's not required! Just another treat! Enjoy!

To celebrate this event and getting all 92 tricks and treats, I made this little badge:

user posted image

Anyone else that got all 92 is more than welcome to use it as well biggrin.gif I made everything from scratch so, if you want to credit, it's just me, but that's not required! Just another treat! Enjoy!

Very nice. I've added it to my sig. smile.gif

Thanks again, TJ and spriters for this wonderful event.

Yes, it was same for the easter egg hunt. I have 84 more to get! This will take a while...

user posted image

Ooh I like it! *saves* Thank you ^^

How many eggs were there to collect for the Easter egg hunt?

Only 38. Someone just posted that if the interval is 11 minutes, you have about 170 drops left in the event. Still plenty of time to get them all!

user posted image

Oh I like that little thingy. Cute! *stuck it in sig* Thanks for making one!