TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I wonder who'll go for the zombies this year..

I have 3 already, two adults and one ungendered hatchie, so I'm going for a gendered hatchie this year.

I only succeed in getting 1 last year, so I'll definitely be trying smile.gif

I just feel bad about killing them .... :/ Darn...I remember I really had a hard time last year with that. *And yeah I DO get sad with killing pixels ;_;* Oh well good luck with that! smile.gif

I just feel bad about killing them .... :/ Darn...I remember I really had a hard time last year with that. *And yeah I DO get sad with killing pixels ;_;* Oh well good luck with that! smile.gif

Me, too, actually. So I kind of just rush through it and don't read the message that appears when you kill a hatchie/adult.

Edited by rubyshoes

I think DC follows the American time zone ^^

Ok, so that leaves approximately 50 more tricks-and-treats to go!

Wait, make that 49. Got that cute little dragon thing with a heart on it :3 Aww, thanks, TJ and Spriters!

Edit: But, following the time from the Allure of Neglected Dragons, I would have 170 more catches biggrin.gif

Edited by Kittyauds14

Wuuuh~ Cain't wait for the new eggs...and geesh finding these little sprites is so tough! xd.png I have only found 4 until now tongue.gif And seriously...the egg hunting nostalgia is hitting me hardcore...I should cut it with the drama but hey it has been more than 5 months since I really joined a dragcave hunt! ;_;

In the process of getting my chrome's cache and such cleared so I can see the little trick or treat images again I bred my one Harvest adult... got 3 and kept 1... and it promptly got softshell after like 10 minutes of birth. *sigh*

I already have an adult zombie, gendered, and ungendered hatchie so I'm pretty good on the zombie end. Otherwise I'd be stuck with no kills xd.png

I wonder who'll go for the zombies this year..

I definitely will. I had stopped playing for a few months, including Halloween so I wasn't here. So! Must do it this year.

I definitely will. I had stopped playing for a few months, including Halloween so I wasn't here. So! Must do it this year.

Welcome to the club!

Is there like a 15 minute wait between each item?

Mine appeared every 11 or so minutes.

66/92 and I've seen 4 Pumpkin eggs today. My internet is too slow to catch them though. tongue.gif Fun stuffs!

Edited by Honesta

Halloween 2010

Trick or Treating

Quite a few treats (and some tricks as well) have been scattered throughout the site. Think you can collect all of them before Halloween is done?

Event Breeding

Pumpkin dragons are now breedable and will be breedable until November 1st. Remember that there was no limit on these dragons, and that carries over to this year. In the words of the pumpkin dragon's creator, Christmas and Valentine's Day are about giving, but Halloween is about grabbing as much candy for yourself as you can.

and more...

Topic reminder.

If you kill a dragon tomorrow it turns into a zombie? ohmy.gif

There are just so many treats to collect! So frustrating!

Edited by IceBluemoon

It's not guaranteed, there's just a higher possibility. c:

I'm definitely going for my first zombie this year. I think they're cool and I really only want/need one (what with the sixty or so vamps I like creepy) so I hope I'm successful but the attempt will happen *after* the new eggs are dropped. *bites nails*

I've really enjoyed collecting all of the treats. I like them all, and the level of detail on some of them is astonishing. I'd pick out my favorites, but I'd be listing all 92.

Edited: Got 3 pumpkin eggs from my two pumpkin/pygmy pairings, and all 3 went to good homes (2 even went to people that didn't have any).

Edited by Mathcat

It's not sure...If you try to revive it it's body might get torn appart.

But yeah. Tomorow is the day you can get zombie's :/