TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Only 38. Someone just posted that if the interval is 11 minutes, you have about 170 drops left in the event. Still plenty of time to get them all!

Which is about 15 hours. So if you stayed on all day you could finish. :3 *figured that out when I started*

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can see if I get a zombie or a few. biggrin.gif And then maybe nab a halloween before I go to work. Oh wouldn't that be nice.

Edited by raistardragon

There's no school on the weekends and there's still plenty of time to obtain all of them if you watch closely.

i go to school on sundays...

things work diffrently where i live .___.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you! At least you'll have a few that'll put the basket on your scroll.

Haha, I was refreshing and wondering why I wasn't getting my treat, seems like I've completed all 92! biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone else!

There's still plenty of time if you just try.

Do dead eggs have a possibility of becoming zombie eggs...? Just spit balling here

And I now have all 92. XD

My first was the black cat, my last was the whole pumpkin pie. :D

And now I depart for a Halloween party! Good luck to everyone else with getting all their treats! :3

Do dead eggs have a possibility of becoming zombie eggs...? Just spit balling here

No.

To celebrate this event and getting all 92 tricks and treats, I made this little badge:

user posted image

Anyone else that got all 92 is more than welcome to use it as well  biggrin.gif  I made everything from scratch so, if you want to credit, it's just me, but that's not required!  Just another treat!  Enjoy!

I just finished!! And I love the badge! Thank you!

And thank you spriters and TJ.

I love those little Halloween badges! smile.gif Thank you for them! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

To celebrate this event and getting all 92 tricks and treats, I made this little badge:

user posted image

Anyone else that got all 92 is more than welcome to use it as well biggrin.gif I made everything from scratch so, if you want to credit, it's just me, but that's not required! Just another treat! Enjoy!

Thank you for creating this badge for all of ! Very nicely done! biggrin.gif

Got them all, first was the chocolate chip cookie, last one was that awesome fetus in a jar thingy. 8D

WHOOPEE AT 4:51 pm (MY TIME)-

I NOW HAVE ALL 92 !!

THE KNIGHT WAS MY LAST ONE.

THANKS THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE (& SCARY)

6 to go, yay!

My first one was the shrunken head, and it appeared right behind my newly hatched dragon blink.gif so at first I was a bit scared to click it - I mistook it for a "Zombify" button or something like that! laugh.gif (It's my first halloween, so I wasn't quite sure how things worked, but now I understand.)

I especially like the apple and the dragon with the chocolate egg, but they are all really cool!

Stupid question, but...

What day and time does it end at?

11:59 PM EST on 10/31. smile.gif

edited because I'm an idiot and put the wrong month. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

user posted image I found some innuendo filled candy! Even if I can't get them all, I hope I can at least find the ones I want most...

Oooohh, so it's tomorrow, right? I thought it was midnight tonight... I only have 8 to go!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif