TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I just completed my ToT collection. Thank you to everyone who was involved, it has been a lot of fun and the sprites are awesome!

Wow, that's weird. This is the first time I heard Opera mentioned in the thread. For a while I forgot that it was a browsers xd.png.

I like to be different smile.gif It's my main browser.

I normally use FF for Dragon Cave as it works better, but for this little collection Opera was perfectly happy.

62/92

30 more to go. If I don't finish, I at least hope I get the slice of pumpkin pie. After all, I am the PieMaster, so I must have every, and I mean EVERY pie item I can find! biggrin.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Anyone else have the "skull and crossbones"? No matter what I get these two stay next to each other vertically XP

user posted image

user posted image

7/92 xd.png Really a lot to go..

Grabbed TWO friggin' VAMPIRE eggs from the abandoned zone, and not even one harvest egg? blink.gif

OMgosh!... I just saw a scroll with the christmas leetle tree on it... and it's a spooky halloween full moon no leaves tree... To freaking cute!!!!

OMgosh!... I just saw a scroll with the christmas leetle tree on it... and it's a spooky halloween full moon no leaves tree... To freaking cute!!!!

If you look closely, I think that there are bats as well.

Stayed up til 1 am last night and found the last few that I needed biggrin.gif took all darn day but I did it.

57/92

Well done elinea for grabbing some vamp eggs. I still haven't got one & I'm egg-locked. No Pumpkin for me either. I did manage to pick up my first ember egg though, and a Red. I haven't seen a red in aaaaages!

It took me most of two days/evenings, but I got all 92. laugh.gif

Thank you to TJ and all the artists! You're great to give us a treat like this!

Anyone else have the "skull and crossbones"? No matter what I get these two stay next to each other vertically XP

user posted image

user posted image

dont have the skull yet, but thats cool heh biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

That's interesting, unfortunately mine have shifted sad.gif

Aw, these treats are so cool and cute! I have 82--I should be able to fill my punkin bucket by tomorrow!!

Thank you, spriters, for your fun designs!

That's interesting, unfortunately mine have shifted sad.gif

When you get them all that's how they line up in the end. blink.gif just noticed it!