TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

That certainly explains why mine seem to occur at 12 minutes - come to that I think the same sort of variation existed for the Easter Egg hunt, didn't it?

Probably, but I can't confirm that officially since I was inactive during Easter and didn't even participate in the hunt. :3

I'm new to this trick or treat thing, what am i supposed to be looking for?

same here

same here

See the second post of this thread for what the tricks and treats look like.

Whenever you see a little image pop up that isn't normally a part of DC, that's what you're looking for. ;3

~

That little badge is too kyoot!

To celebrate this event and getting all 92 tricks and treats, I made this little badge:

user posted image

Anyone else that got all 92 is more than welcome to use it as well biggrin.gif I made everything from scratch so, if you want to credit, it's just me, but that's not required! Just another treat! Enjoy!

Oooh this is cute! Thank you very much for making this lovely badge. <3

Wow this thread moves fast. Two things:

1 Woohoo! Candy collection complete!

2 I just completed my first pumpkin breeding that gave me more than one egg and/or non-pygmy eggs (I kept them anyway.) I got two pumpkins so one will be going to AP in about 5 min. If any of you candy hunters are still looking for one.

70/92. Getting there! Slowly but surely. They are ALL so cute I don't know which ones I like best!

Can't wait till tomorrow ^^ and I got the happy grin basket, so cute and cheerfull. Thanks TJ and everyone who helped to make this happen.

11:59 PM EST on 11/31. smile.gif

user posted imageOctober is the 10th month. Unless this runs through a non-existant day in November? tongue.gif

user posted imageOctober is the 10th month. Unless this runs through a non-existant day in November? tongue.gif

Thanks. I edited that. smile.gif

Are the pumpkins' faces per scroll random, as well as the Easter Egg baskets? I missed Easter.

Take a look at the second post in this topic there you can see the different buckets wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Have peeps found they are getting more than one treat in a round? Unless Im overly tired Im pretty sure I am going in leaps and bounds, on the last round sure had 8 to go but now only 3... someone check Im not going mad as dont want it resetting and missing out!

To TJ and Spriters and everyone that has made this possible, just thank you very much. It has got me through a tough week!

OMG you guys! I am a leetle bit confused now ._." when does halloween start, is ist at midnight today, being in *ehm 6.5h? I think?* or is it on sunday at midnight dry.gif"

ps. got all 92/92 ^o^

user posted image It gave me the finger for my last treat. Is this some sort of message? Humm!

Thanks to TJ, the spriters and MollyElizabeth for the wonderful, fun, fantastic run-up to Halloween day!

OMG you guys! I am a leetle bit confused now ._." when does halloween start, is ist at midnight today, being in *ehm 6.5h? I think?* or is it on sunday at midnight dry.gif"

ps. got all 92/92 ^o^

Starts at midnight in about 6.5 hrs. smile.gif

Starts at midnight in about 6.5 hrs. smile.gif

aha! great, thanks very much sweety :huggs: *runs off to set her alarm at...omg 7AM x.x"*

Woah 6.5 hours till halloween starts ... for me it will be 7 in the morning. *-*

I hope there will be a new halloween dragon released.