TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Pumpkins wont breed later, right? :I

They have the ability to breed pumpkins through Halloween.

edit: After the breeding period announced by TJ, they will most likely go back to what they were doing before, only breeding with pygmys with the possibility of getting a pygmy only.

Edited by rubyshoes

Nabbed all 92 treats & some pumpkin eggs to keep my single male from last year company. Looking forward to later on, this was fun & kept me busy over the last couple days!

They have the ability to breed pumpkins through Halloween.

So later I'll only get pygmies?

Got all my ToT's now working on hubby's lol got 27 so far

edit: for those looking for a timer, there is a good one HERE (as posted before by other users).

Edited by Merlot

Finally got all 92. Now all I have to do is sit and wait for 10 hours to see if there is a release today.

That's interesting, unfortunately mine have shifted sad.gif

wait the will go back. I got them all and when you have all 92 they are together.

If there is a release tonight son is catching for me as he has super powered internet lol

for those looking for a timer there is one HERE and it works great!

Anyone else have the "skull and crossbones"? No matter what I get these two stay next to each other vertically XP

user posted image

user posted image

Haha! I just noticed that. And a cool thing is that I've seen the basket of someone who has all the ToTs already. The skull and crossbones will end up vertically like that when you have all 92, even if they shift around some during the hunt.

Now my second pumpkin has hatched as well ^^ Too bad I won't be here when the new release begins, if there is one, which I think it is. I'll be in bed. But I'll definitely try snagging some as soon as I get up!

Wow, I wish I went online a few days ago.

My first was a broken egg biggrin.gif It's really cute.

Also, in the abandoned page, I saw a pumpkin and a vampire egg at the same time >.< Talk about the Buridan's Ass Situation much.

Also, are there going to be new Halloween eggs this year?

28 / 92 - I caught on late!

Is there a pumpkin gifting thread somewhere? I totally missed out on them last year and I haven't spotted any at all yet.

28 / 92 - I caught on late!

Is there a pumpkin gifting thread somewhere? I totally missed out on them last year and I haven't spotted any at all yet.

There's one in site discussion. Also, you might want to look at the rare departure thread, some people are announcing pumpkin drops there.

Just want to give the artists and TJ a huuuuge THANK YOU for this awesome event! "Luckily" I had time too hunt all day long because I got sick. wink.gif

Sometimes I got so euphoric when I found a new one, that my roommate came in and said "Woah your acting like a caveman who hunted down a mammoth all by himself with a toothpick" xd.png

*cuddles her pumpkinbucket* mah precioussssss *mutates into Gollum*

So I've been slacking on treat hunting...and I'm leaving today, but I have my faves so even if I don't get ALL of them, I'll be happy.

I currently have 14 rows.