TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Been a long time since I've been on the forums, but luckily I stumbled across the ToT on the day it was announced. I only seriously started collecting since this morning, but since people are doing a running total...

53/92 W00t!

-hunts relentlessly- so does anyone have an idea of what the "and more..." comment was about? any guesses?

-hunts relentlessly- so does anyone have an idea of what the "and more..." comment was about? any guesses?

Er...I assume there will be special eggs dropping for Halloween starting at 12:00 am tonight. Plus, you know, our chances of zombie-making goes up at that time, too. That sounds like "and more..." to me! ^_^

i finally got 92/92 biggrin.gif 100%

and thanks alot.pngalot.png yes tongue.gif to ppl who made this possible and helped me, since i only play 2 months and a week biggrin.gif

to bad i already missed out on so many cool dragons, i wont get pumps CB or other cool drags like gold or those other rares sad.gif

anyway, love this game so censorkip.gif much wub.gif

I'm assuming so too. I'm locked out the bum right now. 5 eggs and 1 hatchling...but if it's a free for all...well, let's just say i won't be going to sleep for some time.

Here in Germany is now the 31, so...

Happy Halloween!!! ^^

And ich have 67 of this Halloween-Things^^

Edited by Yubelchen

@ MollyElizbeth - thank you so much for this cute badge! user posted image

I would be proud to put it into my signature - collected them all 92/92! smile.gif

Question (and this may have been answered, but I'm not going to go through 250+ pages to check, call me crazy rolleyes.gif )

Is there any way to get a different type of basket icon? That would be keen if there was...

Question (and this may have been answered, but I'm not going to go through 250+ pages to check, call me crazy rolleyes.gif )

Is there any way to get a different type of basket icon? That would be keen if there was...

Nope. You get what you get, like the Easter baskets.

Öhhh....Can i get now a Zombie Dragon?

Here in Germany there is the 31 of October, so i can get it or?

I only got the headless horseman, and that's it.

Every time I click on a symbol (which is not showing properly) it doesn't give me anything else.

So just one thing was all I got...

92/92 tongue.gif That....was....crazy! *fained*

Thank you TJ & thanks to all spriters for this lovely event! wink.gif

It's 2:15 AM here in Moscow, so... Happy Halloween!!! biggrin.gif

Öhhh....Can i get now a Zombie Dragon?

Here in Germany there is the 31 of October, so i can get it or?

Hmmm well I live in germany too. I decided to try at midday my time. because I think the DC server has US time, wich would be 6 to 9 hours later than our time.

I only got the headless horseman, and that's it.

Every time I click on a symbol (which is not showing properly) it doesn't give me anything else.

So just one thing was all I got...

A lot of people are reporting problems with seeing the treats/tricks on Chrome. IE and FF are both working for seeing them, though. Make sure Java is enabled.

You can also try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

Someone also said that Chrome will work, if you close and reopen the pages, so Chrome may default to using cached images. You may be able to reset this in Chrome, but I am not familiar with Chrome.

I hope you get the issue resolved so you can join in on the fun.