TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

90/92

Almost there. Thanks for this once again. At least I got to do something fun for Halloween. This is one of my favorite holidays, and it bugs me how Halloweens practically dead in my town. (We don't even carve pumpkins anymore.)

92 sprites and 2 pumpkins - now time to lean back and wait for the Halloween dragon (new to the site so still very much taking each new surprise as it comes).

Thanks to the guys on DC for the fun so far has been great

92 sprites and 2 pumpkins - now time to lean back and wait for the Halloween dragon (new to the site so still very much taking each new surprise as it comes).

Thanks to the guys on DC for the fun so far has been great

We're just chock full of surprises. Trust me.

I have about 73 - and hope I get them all! This was a fun idea! More fun than wandering around outside tricking and treating! laugh.gif

-hand Neo Metal Sonic some coffee, candy and cookies- enjoy love

Oh, thank you very much. I have some popcorn, you want?

in-topic: I didn't get any pumpkin dragon yet, talk about slow internet.

And I think I'll be able to get then all by tomorrow, yay! AFAIK, we have until 23:59 oct 31th, right?

No prob Neo and sure, popcorn would be awesome. I'm watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I just got the candy apple...I'm up to around 50 now but I'm too lazy to count to be honest.

74/92!

I hope I make it!

I need 18 more so, I have less than 4 hours to go... when does the ToT event end?

Did anybody get this one? user posted image

I got it early on.

No prob Neo and sure, popcorn would be awesome. I'm watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I just got the candy apple...I'm up to around 50 now but I'm too lazy to count to be honest.

I'm gonna have to watch that now. ohmy.gif

I had a really evil idea.

When you hover over a trick/treat it comes up with a link. If you typed that link in and worked out the number for each one (which I guess is random?) then you could get them all like that.

I found the file name for the spider web one (by right-click saving) and typed it in but it came up as 404 Costume Not Found.

Shame, I wanted that spider web tongue.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just going to cheat to get them all.

Edited by Ashywolf

I had a really evil idea.

When you hover over a trick/treat it comes up with a link. If you typed that link in and worked out the number for each one (which I guess is random?) then you could get them all like that.

I found the file name for the spider web one (by right-click saving) and typed it in but it came up as 404 Costume Not Found.

Shame, I wanted that spider web tongue.gif

Haha.

The "number," it's really a 4 letter/digit code, isn't random. Each sprite has a unique one that's the same for every person.

But the way it's coded, you can't just type it in and get it automatically. xd.png

Got all the treats and two pumpkins besides! Yay!

I'm ready... bring on the all hallows eve drops!

biggrin.gif