TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I finished getting all the treats night before last, biggrin.gif and again, thank you to TJ and all the wonderful spriters for all these very creative treats! wub.gif Just one question. Has anyone seen a time frame for when the baskets will show up? I know there was a glitch holding up some of the baskets, and it seems to include mine. No rush, just curious. smile.gif

WOOO just caught my second pumpkin egg like an hour ago!! *and i've been trying since event breeding began xd.png but with two kids... eh.

and i have 37/92 tot's which i'm quite happy with, considering i'm not always able to be at the computer, AND since i was on chrome and couldn't get a darn thing, but i've since switched to FF and i'm getting treats every 11 minutes!!!! *happy dance*

oh, and this is my first year here for halloween, so i feel much blessed that i got TWO pumpkins, which is what i was dreaming for, but would have been happy with one, however, my dream came true!! i've been lusting after those babies ever since i saw them!!!

thanks to everyone at DC that made this awesome event possible!!!

LOVE THIS HOLIDAY!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!

I have 2. The skull and the spider web.

biggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

I finished getting all the treats night before last, biggrin.gif and again, thank you to TJ and all the wonderful spriters for all these very creative treats! wub.gif Just one question. Has anyone seen a time frame for when the baskets will show up? I know there was a glitch holding up some of the baskets, and it seems to include mine. No rush, just curious. smile.gif

You might want to read this thread, especially the second page. smile.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry4457752

I got my last one just now. happy.gif This was SO much fun! Thanks again to everyone who helped set it up. happy.gif

My first was: user posted image

My last was: user posted image

At what time does the trick-or-treating end? I only got here a couple of hours ago and I heard they show up every 12 minutes or so.

At what time does the trick-or-treating end? I only got here a couple of hours ago and I heard they show up every 12 minutes or so.

It lasts through Halloween. smile.gif

Uhhh now it's even more awesome just caught my second pumpkin egg!!!! *screams like a Banshee*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! laugh.gif

You might want to read this thread, especially the second page. smile.gif 

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry4457752

Thank you for the link, and always keeping the info flowing, Rubyshoes. biggrin.gif I'm sure TJ has his hands full with tonight's release on top of all the other Halloween fun. laugh.gif If it doesn't show up tomorrow, I'll pm TJ on Monday. Happy Hunting to all! biggrin.gif

I think my favorite one is the little ghosty. He's adorable. And I have all of them now! \o/

Heh~ I kinda missed dragcave....It has been some time since I was here lol I'm pretty sure no one remembers me xd.png Okies since it's halloween I think I'll go spam the abandoned page with vamp eggs~ Starting now if anyone interested.

And woah! You guys got so many eggs! My Pumpkin Cannon only gave me one eggie tongue.gif

It lasts through Halloween. smile.gif

Thanks, I get that, but what time exactly? I'm not exactly sure when Halloween ends in Dragon Cave Time.

Thanks, I get that, but what time exactly? I'm not exactly sure when Halloween ends in Dragon Cave Time.

I think DC follows the American time zone ^^

I'd think about 11:59 PM EST 10/31. smile.gif The site linked below has a clock at the top of it's page that shows dragcave time for those not in EST time. smile.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/NDDC.php

edited because I'm an idiot and put the wrong month. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm guessing it ends 12:00 November 1, EST.

I wonder who'll go for the zombies this year..

I only succeed in getting 1 last year, so I'll definitely be trying smile.gif