TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Oh. Oh. OH! My Leetle Christmas tree has turned into a Leetle Halloween tree! Complete with leafless branches, backlit by an orange moon, and ... uh ... I think ...bats?

Wheeee! biggrin.gif

Update: I got three pumpkin eggs from Candleglow and my little pygmy girl, and released two. I also have one vampire egg I'll drop in a few hours, and hopefully two more of those to come.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! xd.png

Edited by Sam13

Woo, had a lot of time off the internets, so I just got 36/92. Hope I can make it, or if I can't, I can get my favorites. :3

56/92 I can't find anymore treats. sad.gif

Edit: Nvm, I found a skull after posting this

treats show up every 10-12 minutes, and also, will we be getting a new dragon?? D= we just had a new release...

treats show up every 10-12 minutes, and also, will we be getting a new dragon?? D= we just had a new release...

Of course. New Halloween dragons are tradition.

Oh. Oh. OH! My Leetle Christmas tree has turned into a Leetle Halloween tree! Complete with leafless branches, backlit by an orange moon, and ... uh ... I think ...bats?

Wheeee! biggrin.gif

Coool. I wish I had a Leetle Tree, but I missed those. sad.gif

Maybe this year... biggrin.gif

A Kuroshitsuji fan!!!

Sorry, I know that was OT, I was just so surprised!!!

And good luck to all those who haven't finished yet (to get back on topic...)

I know, it'd just been a long time since I'd found one.

All ToT done (love the sprites btw <3 especially all candies and pumpkin pie <3)

and pumpkins done.... total 4 adults and 2 frozen after this year.... and at least 3 open slots for tomorrow tongue.gif

so i'm doing gooood xd.png

oh and zombie fodders are ready, trying for adults this year ^^

A Kuroshitsuji fan!!!

Sorry, I know that was OT, I was just so surprised!!!

And good luck to all those who haven't finished yet (to get back on topic...)

lmao, yeah... I have 66/92,

and also, while Halloween dragons are a tradition, I'll just barely be unlocked X__X

Yay, finally got all 92! biggrin.gif It really helped immensely to set a timer so I could go do other things in between catching treats (and tricks) and I got them quicker too because the timer reminded me to go look instead of me getting caught up in something else. Now I can spend time with family for the rest of the day and look forward to the possible new Halloween dragons tomorrow.

Thanks so much to the spriters and coodinators and TJ! I love Dragon Cave!! smile.gif

and also, while Halloween dragons are a tradition, I'll just barely be unlocked X__X

Yeeeah. That's why I only snatched one pumpkin. Well, that and I wasn't fast enough. ^.^;;;

WHEW. 92/92! Last one was this dragon in a bottle: user posted image

Oh! Thats a dra-... O A O wow you people have good eyes!!!

All ToT done (love the sprites btw <3 especially all candies and pumpkin pie <3)

and pumpkins done.... total 4 adults and 2 frozen after this year.... and at least 3 open slots for tomorrow tongue.gif

so i'm doing gooood xd.png

oh and zombie fodders are ready, trying for adults this year ^^

lol I've been preparing all year! 1 dorsal dragon, 1 green, 1 baby red dragon, 1 baby spitfire that didn't freeze were I wanted it too, and 1 random double.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! /chugaaconroy

I GOT MY HARVEST EGG!!!!!!

But, in the other hand, I just have about 10 T&T...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! /chugaaconroy

I GOT MY HARVEST EGG!!!!!!

But, in the other hand, I just have about 10 T&T...

Congratz!

and also, while Halloween dragons are a tradition, I'll just barely be unlocked  X__X

That'll make two of us, re unlocked.

And I don't want to freeze any of my other hatchlings, even if they'd gender in time... T_T

EDIT: for those looking for a timer, there is a good one HERE (as posted before by other users).

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

Yeeeah. That's why I only snatched one pumpkin. Well, that and I wasn't fast enough. ^.^;;;

: D I had this planned out! 4 pumpkin eggs all going to hatch in 8 hours, then I freeze one and walla I'm ready for another round : D

Awesome! I love trick or treat >:)

But...

...wherever I go, a creepy cut off zombie toe is stalking me.