TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

To celebrate this event and getting all 92 tricks and treats, I made this little badge:

user posted image

Anyone else that got all 92 is more than welcome to use it as well biggrin.gif I made everything from scratch so, if you want to credit, it's just me, but that's not required! Just another treat! Enjoy!

Aww, it's so cute! I'll add it to my signature as soon as I arrange it, I collected them all yesterday. (it's Halloween in my country already) laugh.gif

Happy Halloween to everyone! <3

Ooh, I can't wait WAIT to put that badge in my signature!! I'm gonna get my last 1 in a minute or 2! smile.gif

EDIT: Got my last 1! I feel so happy!!

Anyway, thank you SO much, TJ and all others who helped make this happen! I love all of the cyoot sprites, too! biggrin.gif

Edited by yellow_gellow

Hmmm well I live in germany too. I decided to try at midday my time. because I think the DC server has US time, wich would be 6 to 9 hours later than our time.

I live in germany too. Midnight in dragcave will be in 5 1/2 hours. I just set my alarm clock to 6:45. The question is if I will really wake up. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

I'm so glad everyone liked the lil badge I made biggrin.gif

TY to TJ & Spriters again for this awesome event, it's been mega fun!

A lot of people are reporting problems with seeing the treats/tricks on Chrome. IE and FF are both working for seeing them, though. Make sure Java is enabled.

You can also try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

Someone also said that Chrome will work, if you close and reopen the pages, so Chrome may default to using cached images. You may be able to reset this in Chrome, but I am not familiar with Chrome.

I hope you get the issue resolved so you can join in on the fun.

Thanks for that. I'll try using FF and see.

I'm using Chrome right now and have no idea how to reset the cached images.

user posted image Somewhere Grandpa Dracula is missing his dentures...

*loooooooool* I just pictured Christopher Lee as Dracula running around searching for his dentures while a beautiful sleeping maiden is lying on an imposing four poster bed. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

*loooooooool* I just pictured Christopher Lee as Dracula running around searching for his dentures while a beautiful sleeping maiden is lying on an imposing four poster bed. xd.png

K' that one made me grin! LOL

43 so far. I will not rest until I have them all. I smell a long night coming on. How about anyone else? -breaks out the coffee and halloween candy/cookies-

I have 82.

I miss:

-red bat

-stack of gold stuff

-bull head

-egg

-tombstone

-grey dragon

-running dino

-spider web

-cookie stack

-Knight

Edit: 84 now

Well I know I'm staying up late to get the new dragon eggie!! <3

I only got room for two now since I got a dead one.

Try to give friend a vampire egg, all turn them into vampires but the dragons toss them out but one it had to die!!

43 so far. I will not rest until I have them all. I smell a long night coming on. How about anyone else? -breaks out the coffee and halloween candy/cookies-

I want some coffee too, please *hands a cup*.

Yay! 92/92! I had no clue if I was going to get anywhere near them, either X3

Thanks for the gifites TJ and artists, and good luck to everyone still trying to get them all!

92/92 smile.gif

Thank you, TJ, and all the spriters!

*leaves brownies and wishes she had room in her sig for that lovely badge*

Mmm... toppage... cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

I have 86.

Still need:

-stack of gold stuff

-bull head

-egg

-tombstone

-grey dragon

-spider web

-cookie stack

And that's all for me. 1AM, bed, here I come.