jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

I... don't remember. no, really, no clue. it's been a really long time, and there's been a lot of kisses since then. xd.png

Can I be honest and say that I don't like my first kiss and any time I think of a first kiss I think of the first kiss I had with my current boyfriend? its the most memorable and cutest despite being so simple.

I kissed him the night I finally got to meet him in person after having talked to him for 3 years. He was so shy and it was his very first kiss and when I leaned forward and up (cuz hes taller than me) to kiss him he panicked and froze, so we kind of half pecked each others lips and when I tried to give him a nice soft kiss he'd keep freezing up and just kind of stiffly peck my lips and it was so cute. I love it. It wasn't a make out session nor was it a soft romantic kiss, but what made it special was that he was so shy and it was our very first kiss togther and it was wonderful regardless.

My first kiss was MAGICAL. I was at a swimming camp at the University of Georgia when I was 15. I plopped down into one of the dorm common rooms to rest after a long day. There was a guy at the piano and he asked us if there was anything we wanted him to play. I said "Imagine" by John Lennon and he played it instantly. I scooted the rocking chair up next to the piano bench and he played a bunch of stuff for me.

Over the next couple days he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes (OBVIOUSLY). We held hands everywhere and he texted me and asked me if I had ever been kissed and I said "No." And he said, "Well I have to fix that!"

On the last day we tried to find a secluded spot to kiss, but we couldn't find one. So we kissed in the middle of the Quad outside the dorm near the parking lot. It was so magical. I was so numb.

THE BEST PART OF IT was that now I actually GO to the University of Georgia, and since the dorm we kissed outside of was the Honors dorm, and I'm in Honors, I got to live there all last academic year! It's like it was meant to be.

We're obviously not still together since he was from Virginia and I don't do long distance well. My current bf and my first kiss was pretty boring. It was during the first Avenger's movie in 2012.

My first kiss was when I was 13-ish with a boy named Billy. I know, it sounds totally cliche. Except that he was "dating" our mutual friend who was a girl and we were both boys and we were also doing much more than kissing only no one knew but my brother.

Freshman year, the guy cornered me in a stairwell at school. Thought it was a good idea to date him but he turned out to be nothing but trouble rolleyes.gif

AW that sounds so sweet AnanoKimi! X3

My first ever kiss with a guy was a deep tongue kiss and we both didn't know what the heck we were doing. tongue.gif It was at the Voyagers Homeschooling Co-op where they had the monthly dance and I think it was the January one, because I had to let him down on the Valentine Dance... sorry boy. D:

Damn the kiss had been so sloppy and awkward and he had been desperate so we ended up kissing like five times in that night all the same way. >x< Eck. I liked the listening to his backstory and all in the hallways [hard of hearing so that's the only place I could hear him remotely well - that place was NOISY!] But it was soooo awkward because I'm a good artist and when I heard his deep-seated childhood wounds and complaints over everybody in his family being good artists and athletes and often-times both, and he was neither and shamed for it... I knew if we ever went out it would go into DEEP, DEEP trouble because I could never feel comfortable with sharing my art with him for fear of causing him pain from deep jealousy and be like rubbing salt in his childhood wounds and yeah... obvs we weren't meant to be. ...Sorry boy. D:

First girl kiss (and second kiss ever) was with a friend (ex-friend now) and it was in the hayloft of the barn on their rural property. o-o Messy, rushed, teeth bumping into each other and yet hot and sweet. >//< And awkward in its sweetness. xd.png But they said they felt no attraction to me other than just being friends some months afterwards [didn't get up the courage to say so until then but I knew something was up and we had no other kisses since then] so I was happy to cut it off and we went back to being friends. :3 Until we broke up the friendship for a completely different reason. >.>;;

I loved the first kiss with my S.O. [significant other] though. x3 It was my third kiss ever! <3 Back of the car, nice and sweet and hesitant and yet not messy. So spine-tingling good and slow and gentle, with such gentle hands cupping my face and making me feel safe, warm, protected and loved. x3 My nerves melted away and we were soon dating after that. <3 ~ Had already been good friends for a while, and we had kissed on the way back from the movies and had been having a nice heart-to-heart talk about our shyness and insecurities with dating and yet the wanting to at least try.~ He pursued me and did an amazing job of wooing me over. X3 *happy swoon* By FAR the best first kiss with anyone. X3 <3

We're still together three years later, both as partners and best friends. x3

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

My first kiss was to my brand new kitten.

I don't care for needing a man, or falling in love.

I wasn't interested in boys until after I left school and had started work. My first kiss was a guy named Ben when I was like 20 or something. He was a very good teacher of kissing happy.gif

First kiss... embarrassingly recent considering how old I am. (Senior in high school, deduce from that what y'all will.)

Shortly after I started to date a coworker (my current boyfriend), we went on a fancy date to a steakhouse and ended up back at his place to watch a movie; Pulp Fiction to be specific. (Romantic, right? xd.png) His little brother was in the room for the first little while, and as soon as he left I decided I didn't feel like waiting any longer since we weren't being cockblocked... so I looked up and kissed him. Boldest move I think I've ever made in my life, hahahaha. Wasn't bad at all for a first kiss though, actually left me a little breathless and giddy... heh.

My first kiss was with my boyfriend, who is still my boyfriend. Haha.

I was 17, and we were lying on the trampoline looking at the stars.

<3

I'm 15, and I still haven't kissed anyone, although when I was younger a boy who liked me tried to kiss me on the playground, to which I reacted in a very panicky manner. xd.png Another time I tried to kiss my friend of the same gender because we were doing a play she wrote together, and the script called for a kiss, but she was the one who freaked out that time. xd.png

I'm 17 and still haven't kissed anyone yet, mostly because I'm too shy to go out and talk to girls in hopes of a potential romance. tongue.gif

My first kiss was with a friend, at school, he's no longer my friend however, very much my fault to that, I freaked and didn't speak to him again. He's a sweet guy, but I never did feel that sort of attraction towards him, and he had a girlfriend, whom he is still with, and I feel only a little guilty. 0/10 would recommend kissing tho.

My first kiss took place when I was 7 and I was in the 1st grade. I had been fighting with my friend Bryan and our friends were trying to get us to make up and one of them dared me to kiss him. And I did, right on the lips. He was surprised and so was I, my face went so red! He went into class after recess and didn't speak to me again!

I'm going to share my first kiss with my partner this spring break when i get to see them aaaa wub.gif

mine was a couple of years ago when I was 15. my ex-girlfriend and I had been together for almost two years long distance, and she visited for two weeks the summer after our sophomore year. I live in a really touristy part of California, so I took her to as many cool places I could think of - Disneyland, Venice, things like that. the first time we kissed was at the aquarium in Long Beach in front of the jellyfish - I was, admittedly, ignoring her a bit, since I love jellyfish so much, aha. she kind of pulled me away from the tank and the crowd of people around it and tried to kiss me, but then I think she got a little flustered and started like, stammering to ask me if it was ok. I had no idea what to do since I'd never kissed anyone before, so I just kind of blushed a lot and eventually we shared an awkward, flustered little kiss. the first of many before she went back to Michigan - we got a lot less embarrassed about it soon enough, aha.

we're just friends now, but I still love this memory. it was so sweet and so delightfully awkward, plus the scenery was A+. shout out to jellyfish.

Mine was with my first boyfriend who I met online and then my mom let me meet him in real life (p.s. this was way before I discovered I was a lesbian).

He gave me some pretty nasty memories though.

But we were 14. So whatever. We all do stupid stuff when we're kids, so I kind of excuse him.

mine was a couple of years ago when I was 15. my ex-girlfriend and I had been together for almost two years long distance, and she visited for two weeks the summer after our sophomore year. I live in a really touristy part of California, so I took her to as many cool places I could think of - Disneyland, Venice, things like that. the first time we kissed was at the aquarium in Long Beach in front of the jellyfish - I was, admittedly, ignoring her a bit, since I love jellyfish so much, aha. she kind of pulled me away from the tank and the crowd of people around it and tried to kiss me, but then I think she got a little flustered and started like, stammering to ask me if it was ok. I had no idea what to do since I'd never kissed anyone before, so I just kind of blushed a lot and eventually we shared an awkward, flustered little kiss. the first of many before she went back to Michigan - we got a lot less embarrassed about it soon enough, aha.

we're just friends now, but I still love this memory. it was so sweet and so delightfully awkward, plus the scenery was A+. shout out to jellyfish.

Aww, that's so cute! I smiled so much reading that. xd.png

I can't remember whether it was Linda Lee (13) or Kathy (14). I was 15 and remember kissing both of them at different times.

A long, long time ago... rolleyes.gif

Ahhh what a cute thread!

My first kiss was at 17, in my now-ex's front yard, still remember it perfectly. Mostly my surroundings, the kiss sort of sucked and was awkward as hell, but you know. Was pretty fun/nice when it happened I suppose tongue.gif

I was fourteen and was on a park date with my then-boyfriend- we were under a gazebo and when he kissed me, I pulled away because I was so nervous smile.gif.