jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

I was always wondering when I would have my first kiss..and this happened last summer, on the 28th of August. The the boy who kissed me is one year older than me. He lives in another town (It is 1 hour away from the town I live) Every summer he comes to my town for holidays and he stays for the whole summer in a house near my uncle's taverna. I know him for many years.. we were playing every summer. When I was 10 he told me that he was in love with me. But the next day I had to go back home. He was looking for me. The following year he was embarrassed and he didn't talk to me. Last summer (on 28th of August) he saw me and he came to talk to me. He told me "Why don't we go for a walk?" I said "Ok, let's go" So...we went in a beautiful place (behind my uncle's taverna) it looked like a garden...with trees and flowers. Then he told me that he was in love with me, that he was always in love with me from the day we met and...he just put his arms in my back, he close his eyes, I closed mine, he leaned in and kissed me. Then I huged him..and..I was listening to his heartbeat while I was huging him smile.gif (so cute & beautiful feeling) I told him I had to go(I saw some missing calls from my mom and that means that we were leaving)and then he told me: "Ok, one more kiss" He huged me, he kissed me, then he lift me up while we were kissing and I was hugging him tight. There is no better sentiment than this when you're kissing. And this boy is really cute, he's tall, he's so kind and I love his lips. His lips are so nice (and he knows to "use" them well xd.png ) I love him so much, I really miss him..and I'm looking forward to the summer to see him again smile.gif <3

I hope he feels the same way...

I only said I haven't kissed a boy.

I kissed a girl once. I'm not lesbian, she forced me to.

AND SHE WAS YOUNGER.

Ehm, about 2-3 weeks ago?

I was just dancing with some guy, then he grabbed my neck and BAM. :l

It was so grosssss.

16 and never been kissed xd.png

Never had a boyfriend either though, so whatever

I WOULD NOT, NEVER, NUGH, UGH, NOOO, im not gonna kiss a girl. :<

nor is any gonna kiss me. >:3

Edited by suskekun222

I guess I had my first kiss when I was 10 (almost 11). It was with this kid named Matt that I had just met. We had been playing some game at the park, and after I left, one of the other kids brought him to my house, because apparently he had a major crush on me. I hedgingly agreed to be his 'girlfriend' on the basis that we were really just friends and would get to know one another better first. (I didn't want to be his girlfriend, but I was even more of a pushover then than I am no, and didn't know how to say no to him.) Anyways, he was new to town (in foster care, I believe) so I showed him around, and pretty soon, he was asking me to kiss him and stuff. I didn't want to but he kept making me. (Not physically, but again, I didn't know how to say no.) Once he made me kiss him with tongue too, while sitting on the bleachers by the baseball diamond. I don't really recall the kisses that much, so much as being traumatized by the whole experience. I ended up telling my mom that night that he kept trying to get me to kiss him (though not that I actually did) and my dad scared him off when he showed up the next morning. I saw him around town once or twice after that, but I think he moved pretty soon after.

I like discounting that experience, though, so other than that I haven't had a first kiss, and I'm 18. smile.gif

I do believe my first kiss was my ex. She was pretty much my first everything, though. That's why she still means so much to me, I think...

That's pretty awesome, no lie X)

It really was... -Sighs- He's a goofball at times but I love him to death.

I think I was 12 - it was at a party.

I... haven't had my first kiss. /spinster

Eh. Doesn't really bug me. It was just kind of weird to hit twenty and realize I had friends who were married with children (Yeah, in the plural), and that I still hadn't been in any kind of relationship. But hey. I've got enough school stuff to worry about without having to worry about romantic attachments. :3

At school, duh. xd.png

She was my GF for a while, till she started smothering me with phonecalls and texts... I tried talking to her again and again about it but she just didn't take it seriously... In the end I broke up with her even though she threatened to... kill herself. I just wanted to take her phone and throw it down a volcano.

Edited by Ælex

I was 20 and in college. My now ex-girlfriend had been hanging out and trying to get me to cuddle all day. Being 20, nerdy, and romantically inexperienced, I was rather dense, but overall gave it my best shot.

We were talking about random stuff. I mentioned how taking personality tests was a bit of a personal hobby of mine, and that I had taken a "purity" test recently and gotten something like 98% pure. She paused, smiled, said, "I know one way to lower your purity score," then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

Now, just about every " censorkip.gif YES!" and "Holy censorkip.gif!" alarm I owned went off in my head. It felt like an eternity before I responded (but it was only a few seconds). Finally I said, "I can think of another way" and kissed her back on the lips.

EDIT

I haven't had one yet. *forever alone*

Don't be hard on yourself! I was into my third decade on this earth before I had a first kiss. It'll happen... Oh, I know it does not FEEL like it will ever happen, but it will.

Edited by MathiasTolerain

My first kiss was I think four years ago with guy named Andy... he was more of a fling than a boyfriend. I kissed him at one of my friends house when we where having a braai smile.gif

My first kiss was with my first Boyfriend, about a year into our relationship. On my birthday, I kissed his cheek. And that was it. And three years later he dumped me and came out of the closet... le sigh. But with my fiance, our first kiss was on his couch after he saved me from my flooded apartment after the hot water heater exploded. And it was his first kiss ever smile.gif

I haven't had one yet. *forever alone*

Same here. I just feel so lonly, all my girlfriends (just friends) have boyfriends and i don't. I don't even know if i'm in love D:

One of them wants me to be in love with a boy that helps me with science but i don't know how it feels :/

I wish i knew how it feels to kiss but it seems that i have to wait a long time before that happens..

Edited by user560

My ex. I was 15 and that relationship did noooot end well.

It was in a movie theatre and it was noot pleasant :/

My first real kiss would be with my current boyfriend. By real, I mean actual meaning and feeling behind the kiss. First time the sparks went flying. =3 That was our freshman year in college. Four years later, it's amazing how far we've come from innocent kissing to..well..other stuff. x3 He was nervous, he told me later, but it was so natural that it surprised me that it was his first kiss as well.

No 'real' kisses yet, sadly.

But I did end up kissing my friend when I was eight. We were outside at recess and apparently we were bored? (I don't really remember.) Then some other kid told the teacher and we got into a huge amount of trouble. xP I don't know if he remembers this, but I'm sure as heck not bringing it up. xd.png

Edited by Toad

I was about 13 or so, riding in the car on the way to skating with a bunch of friends and I had my first kiss with John Wayne Tyner(yeah, his real name! xd.png)in the backseat. I was scared to death, but relieved as hell when it was over...I finally knew what to do! ha ha ha ;D

Lets see... first kiss with a girl was at a 6th grade house party. first kiss with a guy was during my freshman year in college.

I've been kissed once, but that was back when I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade... No 'real' kiss yet, sadly.