jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

My first kiss was in Galway, Ireland. I was at a pub drinking with my traveling companion and I somehow ended up making out with a gorgeous Galway girl. Never saw her again, but she was fun lol.

Haven't shared a kiss with anyone yet. Though I really look forward to it, the idea of coming so close to someone makes me feel really uncomfortable... I guess I just have to wait for the right one.

On the living room couch in front of his mother. I was 16.

6 years together! 7 in December.

I still get nervous when we kiss.

at the time of my first kiss, i was a freshman and 15 yrs old, and we had only been dating for a couple months. and everyday after school, he'd walk me to the bus ramp so we could chat for a little while. i was a bus rider and he walked. when we shared our first (and my first) kiss, it was right before i was about to leave so i could get on my bus. he had held me for a second longer than normal, and after pausing, he asked me if he could kiss me. despite being nervous as heck (i had literally researched how to kiss weeks prior to this, no joke), i said yes. it was super rushed and very sloppy, lasting no more than a half second, but i thought about it the entire way home because dang i caught them feelings bad and i loved it

now, we've been together for over 4 1/2 years and our 5th anniversary is in november!!

i'm 19 years old now and he's 21, and we're looking to get our own apartment together sometime this year. i'm so friggin psyched about it!! aaa!!

Edited by catmosphere

Ooooohohohohoo. Mine was, eh... well, uh.

It was with my now ex-boyfriend near a bridge over a creek, while I was walking my dog.

It was In 6th grade, I won't give her first name but it started with a 'P', her last name (no Kidding) was 'Truelove'...

I actually had my first kiss recently. It was awkward but...sort of perfect? We've been together for over a year now, and I hope for many more :)

I had mine when I was 15 with my then girlfriend. It wasn't bad, but it shocked me into a full blown existential crisis as I suddenly realized how my mental life back then was so unrealistically centered around finding some 'perfect soulmate'. We ended up breaking up a few months after as I noticed she wasn't as serious about the relationship as I was. On the positive side, I feel like the whole thing was a valuable learning experience as it made me grow up a little and rethink my priorities in life.

Edited by Nagapie

lol I've always been depressed, single, and lonely, and reading this topic doesn't help XD

No kisses on my end, ever. 

Mine was with my first (now ex) boyfriend, at around 2am, on the steps of a jungle gym shortly before the police arrives to hassle us for being at the park after it was closed, haha. I think I was around 19-20 at the time

14, a creepy Mexican boy I was hung up on, in my bedroom (nothing naughty about that; our house was FULL of people and it was seen as quite standard for us three girls to have our friends in our rooms - our only privacy. But it was dark and late at night... That was a bit sinful.

Edited by Fuzzbucket
browser crashed mid post - and posted ANYWAY :(

My first kiss was... 9 years ago

It was a girl I was introduced to by a friend. We went to the same highschool. I was 2nd grade and both of them were 1st. I knew him from my own elementary school. So one day he approached me, said that she was actually looking for a dance partner. I was training a martial art at that time and was, to be honest, not really into dancing XD

Well, I've decided to at least meet her and decline in person. Well, we met. She was gorgeous. Long dark hair, pale, really dark eyes. I invited her over to the side so we could talk as the other students were making noise.

At this point I was thinking more of how, considering that I've got ninjutsu already 3 times a week for 4 hours on mondays, wednesdays and fridays, I'd be unable to attend dance lessons. Usually here where I live all the sport clubs have their lessons and trainings on those days.

Well, she said that it's not a problem, because dance lessons are on weekends. (EARLY IN THE ****ING MORNING) I went nevertheless

We were gradually getting to know each other, we went to grab something to eat, went to the cinema... and well, I fell in love.

I didn't know if she had the same feelings or not. She didn't show anything. 

But one evening, about 2 months after we met, I just blabbed it out. Told her that I really really really liked her. She was red as a Paprika and I was as red as a burnt paprika.

She ran into the house, I was walking her home. She didn't say good bye or anything. It was like 11 pm. I went home. Thought i ****ed it up.

Well, at around 3 am, she suddenly calls me. Like at 3 am. Straight. 3:00. Later on she told me that she was trying to gather courage to call me and tell me that she likes me. She downloaded an app to her phone that automatically dialed my number. She cancelled last second 10 times in a row, but at 3 am the call went through.

So, i got up, heart beating like a bird.

And, considering she was really really really shy. We were going out for 2 months before we kissed.

We kissed on our favorite spot. It's an old medieval tower in a park. We used to hang out there, talk, joke... She had just come back from a trip that she went on with her classmates and she called me to met her there. She told me that she missed me so much. We met, we hugged, and she got on her toes

and bam, bada bim bada bum, got some lips for myself.

We dated for 5 years afterwards

First kiss was 8 years ago. Was in a park, on a fairly nice day. Wasn’t the best kiss, considering he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth straight off the bat. Might not have minded if he’d asked, but eh.

...We’re no longer together. I was 22 at the time, he turned out to be 40. Also, he got creepy pretty quickly, and just didn’t give me a good feeling. Kinda just put me off the whole dating thing, to be honest.

my first kiss was my sophomore year of high school. it was right after school ended and we kissed, very awkard and didnt last long

hahahaha I was in 6th grade, 44 yrs ago. And it was my best friend (a girl) even though I am heterosexual I had no idea of how to kiss, and the school was going to have a dance. (And we were a little drunk) so she figured I should be prepared just in case I caught a boys eye. Man, learned my lesson about drinking wines. ;)

umm in 9th grade in high school and we kissed by the cafeteria. it was awkward. he tried to stick his tongue down my throat but i closed my mouth and was uncomfortable. 

Nada. They will make a movie on me one day... Never Been Kissed: The True Story.

Hahaha!

I was looking at a map of the area where I lived as a child from about 1954-59 and was earmarking the houses of the other kids who lived around the neighborhood...  

I even marked the house where some guys and gals that I knew were playing and someone came up with the idea of playing "Spin-the Bottle"...  

This was where I got ny first (non-family) kiss...  a few of them in fact.:)  I was12 at the time...

I just had to answer to this... I had some kisses from boys on my lips, when I was 10yo. When I was 14, I had a kiss from a 17yo boy, but it wasn't very nice so I just pretend that didn't happen. I consider my real first kiss at the swimming pool, with my first love, when I was 15yo. Great memory :)

I turned 16 this year...and a boy I really liked gave me a kiss at my birthday party. He said it was my present, and then he asked me on a date. We're still going out...but it's only been a few months. Not sure how long it will last. It was at a banquet center my parents rented for my party, by the food table. I was grabbing a cookie to hold me over until my cake, and he just came up and kissed me. Yes, on the lips. Not a nice, long one like he gives me now, just a peck. But it was good for a first kiss. I was super embarrassed and everyone was staring. My little sister clapped. 

My first actual kiss was with a sort of tomboyish german girl that used to be in my class. We were at her home and looking at youtube videos or sonething. I was 14😄 i do consider myself to be straight though...

But my first "official" kiss was with 17 years and a swedish boy who also became my boyfriend and still is.

at my school in grade one, a girl named lucy kissed ( i dont remember why) and my parents got a call at work that was along the lines of "sooo, uh, your son was kissed today". i had forgotten that story until they told me recently, we laugh abut it often now.

When I joined this site at 14, I had never been kissed. Now at almost 26, I've still never been kissed. It's pretty much the biggest source of pain in my life. I am a very traditional woman, and tbqh actually wanted kids by this point. I did it to myself, though, with my aversion to most of humanity and the era I was born into, introversion, social anxiety, nerdy tendencies, and refusal to do it with any guy I wasn't absolutely mad for. Oh, and did I mention I'm 0.00% brave? No courage at all, I'm afraid. (See what I did there?) I like to think that what I lack in guts I make up for in intelligence. All those friends telling me stuff like "You do you," "Love yourself first," etc, just made me feel worse, because I don't agree with any of that. I'm too old-fashioned for this damn century. I always wanted my life to be like the first Disney movie I ever saw: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I generally fall for guys who have no problem making the first move, but with my latest crush, I've been doing all the chasing. I can't stand being the hunter, but I genuinely love this guy, so I keep doing it. I don't even care. It'll pan out eventually.

Maybe, hopefully, it'll be soon. But I don't fall into or out of love easily or commonly, so it better be with my crush.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:23 PM, Thunderheart42 said:

at my school in grade one, a girl named lucy kissed ( i dont remember why) and my parents got a call at work that was along the lines of "sooo, uh, your son was kissed today". i had forgotten that story until they told me recently, we laugh abut it often now.

Hehehe! Glad I'm not the only one who was young for my first kiss!

I can only guess how many of my classmates had older brothers and sisters, because I can remember playing spin the bottle at a party in second grade, so I was about seven or eight for my first kiss from a boy. One I liked, thankfully, he was into Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica just like I was. Oh, and sixteen when I got my first kiss from a girl, after I started going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show every weekend and joined the local shadow cast as the Lips. She was one of our two Columbias and I''m pretty sure it was half-dare and half-curiosity on both our parts, but was nice all the same.