jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

I was 21 at the time, on my first date. We wore standing under a balcony of some building hiding from the rain. It was nice smile.gif

He was good at it and I made a fool out of myself xd.png Now we joke about it. Well.....he jokes about it, I listen and sulk xd.png

Yes I had my first kiss when I was 21. So don't worry about it kids it's never too late smile.gif

I saw this topic way back in the pages and couldn't resist necro'ing because it's just so awkwardly funny.

My first kiss was with the only girl I've ever loved. We were together for like 4 months before I even had the courage to hold her hand. We didn't see each other much, but we talked online a lot and getting to see her was amazing every time. Sooo last year there was a fall party thing, and I was doing a martial arts demonstration... after that, it was dark and we went for a walk. Full moon, clear sky, perfect night. There was a barn that we sorta walked behind and it just... happened. I remember taking her glasses and her hat off and the rest is kinda a blur wink.gif she was great. It was both of our first, so I don't think either of us knew how bad both of us were at kissing. We were back there for a good 2 and a half hours. Fun times. Sadly she broke up with me after 14 months in the relationship, because of my mother (*cough nazi mom cough*) :/ so it didn't end great. I still love her though. Harboring a little irrational hope that I can get her back someday.

Mine was, uh...about 6 or 7 months ago? It was with my first and current boyfriend. c:

If you want to count actual kissing on anything other than the cheek, I think it was on our seventh or eight date (eight weeks into the relationship) at the park near the railroad track under an awning. We held eachother close and he just gently kissed me, mouth closed. It's a very fond memory. It wasn't what you would call "romantic" like in the rain or while dancing slowly together, but it was perfect in every way for my first kiss~

I haven't been kissed yet (I'm 13, guys, plenty of time ahead). I actually don't want to, though. D: I do think it's disgusting. Saliva exchange, eww, no thanks.

Edited by Orlageddon

For the people who are wanting to be kissed, don't rush it. You'll appreciate it so much more in the future if it's with someone you really love and want to share it with. Plus, wait for the right moment. I almost kissed my girlfriend in a theater the first time, but we had talked about it before and she had said she wanted it to be special, preferably outside. Well, it worked out perfectly, moonlight, etc. And it was flipping worth it. It's a memory I can look back at for the rest of my life. Wait for the right person and the right moment. It's worth it. Srsly.

I haven't been kissed yet, and I'm 26. unsure.gif No, I'm not anti-social or anything - just never met the right man. Still, I can't help but to feel ashamed about it... because at my age, you're supposed to be settling down already and have children (most of my friends and former high school classmates are already doing that or have done that). Makes me feel like I'm underdeveloped or something, years behind everyone else. sad.gif The times where I'm considering to not wait anymore for someone that I love, are becoming more and more frequent now. That's also partly because then at least I'll have some experience for when I do meet the right man, so that he won't have to learn me as much and I can be a little bit more equal to him experience-wise (I'll never be fully equal at once, of course, but *some* experience is better than none). I don't know... perhaps it just doesn't fit in today's world anymore, waiting for someone you love. *sigh*

Edited by Duysterwald

Only 13, have a few years before it really becomes likely in High School

Although, my group of friends has changed from all boys to more 50-50 ever since 5th grade. Just friends though.

I shared a quick peck in church with a sleezeball who was three years older than me back when I was fourteen, but it lasted maybe a second so I don't know if I count that as my real first kiss.

I want my next kiss to be special (I need to get a significant other first, I guess). That was rushed and immature and it didn't make me feel like a kiss should, I just felt guilty afterward.

I'm 13. Haven't had my first kiss- and I'd like to wait until I'm older. High school or college...middle school really isn't the place for it because when you're in middle school, half the time people don't kiss someone because they like/love them. They do it because it makes them cool, it gets them attention, and they're pressured into it...anyway, that's how it works at my school.

:/ I do care about my first kiss, but yeah, I want it to be romantic and meaningful, not just a spur-of-the-moment thing or a dare, and not with a guy that I'll wake up the next day and suddenly hate.

*shrugs*

I want it to be romantic and meaningful, not just a spur-of-the-moment thing or a dare, and not with a guy that I'll wake up the next day and suddenly hate.

*shrugs*

*Claps*

Good job. You have way more sense than most middle-schoolers put together.

While many of my friends were getting 'boyfriends' and kissing at twelve or thirteen, I waited until I was 15 and got my first real boyfriend. That relationship lasted more than half a year. And we're still best friends. Wait until you're ready, and you'll be so much happier!

The actual kiss... it was pretty silly, but in a cute way, now that I look back on it. We were fooling around in his backyard, chasing each other in circles and laughing, etc etc etc. I had my eyes closed for some reason, and suddenly he sneaks up on me from behind and hugs me. I turned around, and he had this goofy grin on his face. Then he kissed me :3

We went on a few dates before it happened, but after that our relationship really got serious.

15, almost 16, and a total kiss virgin.

I haven't even had a first date, let alone a kiss, unless you count me kissing a boy on the cheek as a thank-you for putting up with me being an irritating little brat while we were canoeing.

Me too! Haha, I don't think cheeks count. smile.gif

I have Virgin Lips, but there is this one dude... wub.gif..... Maybe.

Haven't had mine yet; haven't even come close.

I'm hoping when it finally does come it's at least somewhat awesome, I'd hate to wait this long and get a crappy first kiss...

I got kissed by my first boyfriend behind the school building at the last hour of school. We both made excuses to leave class. It was the first excuse I ever made at school, so they believed me. smile.gif But I found out later that he had been playing some game to try to date or kiss the most girls. dry.gif

Edited by TealDraco

I don't think I've ever been kissed. I say 'think' because I can't really remember much from when I was younger. Mustn't have been very good if I forgot,though.

...but as for any first 'real' kiss- not kids just being stupid- has yet to happen. Meh.

^This

I don't count anything after 2nd grade as a real kiss. After that, I've never even pecked a boy on the cheek aside from my father and younger bro. '''<_<

Have had two guys I've gone out with a couple of times, but nothing ever led to a kiss. Not in a hurry to find a guy though, so I'm perfectly fine waiting for my first. 21 and for the moment, iduncare.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I kissed one of my boyfriends MY FIRST AND ONLY boyfriend [well, he's my ex now and I don't have one anymore] before when I was really young. I don't think I even loved him properly, and this was my first kiss on the lips with a non-relative. What a waste >_> It was in the school "garden" - really it's just an area in the playground with bark and benches ._.

Oh and I was 8 or 9 then... can't remember. Ever since, I've just lived with crushes, but my school is a single-gender school [girls rock] so no boys for us happy.gif

Edited by cfmtfm

Awww! This is a cute thread. smile.gif

My first kiss was with my first boyfriend on our first date, when I was 15. I had it in my head that I wanted it to be romantic and nice and memorable, and didn't want someone to just spring a kiss on me when I wasn't expecting it or wanting it, so I took control, lol.

We went to our school's homecoming dance; late, after the football game, because I was in the marching band. We got there in time to dance to a few songs, and they were all fast ones. (For some silly reason, we were each wearing a pair of my white marching band gloves.) At the end of the night, they played a slow song; I remember we'd been awkwardly deciding to go look for snacks, the music changed, and he pulled me onto the dance floor. So, at the end of the song, I stood up on tiptoe and kissed him while he was smiling. Nothing intense, no fireworks, it was just a peck, but it was a great moment and I'm very happy remembering it.

Of course, later that night, he tried to do some makeout kissing and I had to politely decline. We got there eventually, but I really didn't want that on my "first kiss night," lol.

I don't think I've posted here yet!

My first kiss was in November 2007 (I was 14). I was at a friend's house overnight with a bunch of other friends (including my current girlfriend, Lizz). We were watching Ratatouille on my friend's TV in our sleeping bags but Lizz and I were off to the side more and not paying as much attention. We were sharing a sleeping bag at the moment, I think, and I remember her just moving close to me and kissing me on the lips suddenly tongue.gif

I had no idea how to react, and I just sort of laid there for a moment until I could recover haha

We started dating after that and are still together today :3

nope, never smile.gif Virgin lips

... though maybe... there's a boy I like and he likes me back... but we'll see about that .

............. FINE IF PPL REALLY WANT TO KNOW SO BAD sad.gif

i was 8/9 around that time and i was in my room with my boyfriend and we kissed for a secound and then i decided i never wanted to kiss anyone ever again because it was the worst kiss of my life . (he broke up with me) (i have never had a boyfriend sence then) (i will never have a boyfriend ever again) (if kisss on cheek counts then i had my kiss in preschool)