jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

*kickyfeet*

My first kiss was back in October (less than 6 months ago!) when I was on a date with a guy I'd liked for about a year. Nothing too formal, just dinner and a movie and walking around afterwards (it was a very safe area and I felt very safe with him). When we got in the car to take me home he just kinda sat there for a while looking at me, and then he leaned forward and pecked me on the lips. He got so bashful after he did that, it was adorable.

We're still going steady after five months. <3

I think I was 24 and was kinda gross. Didn't help that I was sick and had had little sleep since that person kept calling me daily at 4 in the morning.

First kiss? For me thats a first snog right? :]

It was with my ... third girlfriend, and i was 11, i think tongue.gif

Infants School for me, I was probably about 7. It was with my best friend. We didn't really know what we were doing, we just sort of... did it for fun. Then everyone called us lesbians, and we were like, uh what's that...

My first kiss was on a bus. Comming back from DC. With my boyfriend. We were both 17 and it was both of our firsts. It was really akward and due to some people's immaturity we were told if we continued to do it at the next stop we'd be it'd be girls on one side guys on the other -.-;

We've been going strong for 1 yr 9 months...LD relationships FTW! wub.gif

Edit: Now two years and still going strong! wub.gif

Edited by brairtrainer

No one. Except one time when we were really little my twin brother and I licked each others tongues. His tongue tasted like pb&j sandwiches which I really hate so I don't really want to think about it.

Pretty much the same as catlover's other than that awkward incident...

Edited by tigerra79

Hummm, I was 17 and I was in the common room in school with this boy I'd liked for ages (and he'd liked me back) but he was just too shy or whatever to do anything about it, so I kissed him.

*shrugs* not too bad considering how the relationship ended ^^

my first kiss was with my darling, brian. it was at the end of a school day, a few weeks after we got together. he asked me if i wanted my first kiss, and of course i smiled and said 'yes', and we just kissed. that night he wrote a long paragraph and sent it to me telling me how he really felt, finally saying 'i love you' for the first time.

him and i are still together after almost five months (coming up on the 18th) and we plan to keep counting till the end of our lives and afterwards. n w n

It was soon after my 19th birthday.

Happened on a pier after the NY Pride Parade.

It was with someone older that I didn't know, and it turned me off from kissing...

Edit: I guess I can go into more detail ninja.gif

I'm still 19, by the way. It was a random guy who was seemed a little too into me. I was entertaining him at first, but then I couldn't get away from him afterwards... it's amazing all the things a guy can say when he wants to get laid. Since I wouldn't go with him anywhere or give him any way to contact me, he wanted a consolidation kiss at the very least for chatting about 20 minutes rolleyes.gif. I'll just say the kiss seemed to last at least 3 minutes and was much wetter and... stuff... than I really intended.

Why oh why did I give in... =/

Edited by DeathCry

It was so long ago that i dont remember when it happned, but i know it was another girl that was curiouse as much as i was , and first boy kiss was years later.

About a year ago, with my boyfriend. We were both 20, and it was the first time for both of us. It wasn't awkward at all, even though we were both really nervous. We're still together.

Does it count when you were 12? cause this really hot girl (I liked!) gave me a note I looked at at Lunch saying meet me after school behind the classroom and I went and she grabbed me from behind and kissed me I was sooooooooo surprised and I ended up being her boyfriend and were still together!

No one. Except one time when we were really little my twin brother and I licked each others tongues. His tongue tasted like pb&j sandwiches which I really hate so I don't really want to think about it.

Pretty much the same as catlover's other than that awkward incident...

xd.png

Sorry, but that PB&J bit is just too funny ~

My first kiss was on my front porch with my friend's older brother when I was around 13. They were moving away and came over to say goodbye. She knew he liked me, and pulled us into a game of truth or dare. She dared him to kiss me. I don't remember much, not even his name. I know I didn't feel the same way about him though.

My first real kiss hasn't happened yet. I come from a strong Christian family, and my dad believes that even a first kiss waits till marriage. Even if I don't necessarily agree with him, he keeps me on a very tight leash. tongue.gif The other night my boyfriend kissed my hair. Was sweet smile.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

My first kiss was at an 8th grade dance. More years ago than I care to disclose. xd.png

The other night my boyfriend kissed my hair. Was sweet smile.gif

Aww...he sounds like a keeper. wink.gif

Edited by fainewebbe

Hahahaha...

A girl called Emily, who was my best friend at the time and later became my girlfriend. We were both 13... I think? And I think it was at a high school party as part of a dare. rolleyes.gif Real mature, I know. tongue.gif

When I was 17, I'd been dating my first boyfriend for a few months,and we were both super shy. One day he told me I was 'being boring' because I was reading a book instead of talking to him so I shut the book, walked up and kissed him and asked "Still boring?" then walked off.

^^

Mine was behind a church during a youth service when I was 13

They'll never make a saint of me smile.gif

Last October (I'm 19...pretty sad), it was with my no-good of an ex, down by the Hudson River at 11 pm rolleyes.gif

Ohai first kiss thread.

I finally had my first kiss with a girl. Besides the kiss being terribad everything was pretty much perfect. It was my first date with my now ex. We had lunch, went for a walk. We ended up walking on the bluff by the ocean. Found a nice spot to sit. Kissed.

You could say I'm far too romantic for my own good.

First "kiss" was with Tommy in Kindergarten, right in the middle of class. It was right on the lips too. Seriously, what was my little six year old brain thinking? lol

Kid had a crush on me all the way until I moved in 7th Grade.

Can't say i've had the (dis?)pleasure of kissing anyone recently. :P

Edited by MysticTiger

My first kiss was around the age of seven, with my cousin(In name only) Erica. I have not seen her since I was ten.

But I have not been in a relationship, so I don't know if that kiss counts or not. xd.png

Edited by Lore_Master