jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

My first kiss was with this amazing girl I fell head over heels for. We went to a Christian college where we could have been kicked out if anyone found out, but I fell in love with her. She was my first love. We were in my dorm room, sitting on the floor studying for some class, as you do. I looked over at her and we talked for a bit. She looked absolutely beautiful and I wanted to express my love for her so that she would know. So, I just kissed her! My heart felt as if it exploded. I really loved her with every ounce of my being.

But her best guy friend broke up with his man and decided he couldn't be gay anymore. So, she broke up with me and I had to pretend that I never loved her. It got messy and complicated, and we're no longer friends. It's been 7 years and I still remember her as clearly as if it were yesterday. It took me awhile, but last year I finally stopped dreaming of her. I saw her complaining recently that no one loves her. Makes me sad. 

I've met the love of my life and I love him with all my heart. It's been five years that we've been together. My first kiss with him was after we'd gone on a 4 mile run. Bless him. He wasn't a runner, but he wanted to get to know me. I think this was like the 6th time we'd hung out. We went to Zaxby's afterwards. After we ate, he walked me to my car. I leaned in and gave him the lightest kiss in existence. We both had this stupid grin on our faces. But I knew that this could lead to something great. And it has.