jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

Well, FIRST first kiss was in Kindergarden with this girl named Allisyn, I gave her some of my snack or somethin.

First real kiss was suprisingly the same girl, on her doorstep. We're just friends, but sometimes it's a little closer than that. Anyway, nice little memory to hold on to. happy.gif

Freshman year.. The day after winter break right before leaving to go home.

But he was so mean sad.gif for a lot of people, it's a wonderful thing to think about. Not so much when you have to remember the bad things..

....um......

duh of course you guys it would be your moms and dads that would give you your first kiss when you are a baby on the forehead............

First kiss was with my best friend (at the time)...a little boy named John. We were both 5 years old and were playing in his SUPER AWESOME tree house.

First 'serious' kiss was in high school - from this total skeeze ball named Tony. Bleh - I agreed to date him and he pretty much felt me up in the hallway between classes. I believe our relationship lasted all of two days. God, he was such a creep. dry.gif

My first kiss happened while I was waiting for the bus one day this year, it was his first to which made me very happy. smile.gif One of those "perfect" moments.

Bleh.

I was always an awkward teen growing up so dating and kissing flew over my head throughout all of high school and I stuck to the online thing.

Last September a few days before I turned 21 I met up with a guy I'd talk to on occasion at Starbucks. He had asked to hangout so I agreed and things were pretty awkward, but before he left he asked to kiss me. I told him I wasn't comfortable since I had never kissed anyone and I still kind of had hopes for a special first kiss from someone I really cared about.

But he was a jerk and ignored my protests and kissed me. And he was terrible despite me having the feeling he had kissed many girls before me.

I couldn't get his smell off of me for the rest of the day despite showering like crazy. We don't talk anymore.

I'm still waiting for a kiss from someone I really care for but that man lives in North Dakota at the moment. :/

My first kiss was in freshman year of high school. It was a truth or dare game and I was dared to kiss a guy that I liked at the time. Oh high school...

Me and some friends got wasted and got crazy at 16 years of age during a birthday party.

Needless to say, I had a lot of firsts there with my now ex-GF. :I

Edited by Brotato

My first kiss was just awkward and it gave me a fright.

I was 22 and this one guy who I befriended a couple months earlier suddenly kissed me out of the blue while we were walking in the mall on our way to the cinema.

I felt awkward and scared at the same time cause this guy was trying his luck with me and I've told him before that I wasn't interested in him. When he tried to kiss me in the cinema again I got up and left. Never heard from him again from that day xd.png

But if we were talking about that first true kiss that totally swept you off your feet and made you fall in love was when I was 23 in October 2009.

I remember it clearly and gives me butterflies whenever I think about it.

Sadly thats all it is now... a memory. The guy passed away in December 2009 just as we started dating.

1st kiss was a boy I liked for a LONG time (in fact it may be safe to say I loved him) but after the kiss I had 1) a panic attack, and 2) serious second thoughts about my feelings for him. The kiss was the most that ever happened between us, though, and after that we went our own ways.

It was less amazing and much softer (physically, his face was softer) than I had expected.

Second kiss (w/ my gf before we were actually dating) was also soft and a bit awkward, but this time I was not the one who had a panic attack.

Third was much better (with my gf once we actually started dating).

My senior year of college; a guy that I met in video game club and started dating. It was at a Taco Bell (romantic, I know, lol. It was at night and there was nobody else around though, so not as embarrassing as it would sound.)

Edited by Dawnwing

I haven't been kissed. I'd love to soon.

;~;

Old thread is old. I posted this when I was 14.

_

Well. I'm 18 now. I had my first kiss last December, so not as "soon" as I would have hoped four years ago, it seems. Though I'm glad I waited. Anyway, I'm in a long distance relationship. The first time I met my boyfriend in person was in December since I went to visit him for Christmas. We'd only been dating since early October, but we were really close for quite a few months. He really awkwardly asked if he could kiss me while we were cuddling and I said yes. It was the first kiss for both of us.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

When I was 18 years old.

I was in a long distance relationship and we met up in January.

I gave him a very late Christmas gift and he gave me a kiss in front of my house.

We're still dating now except now he lives with me and I can kiss him whenever I want.

When I was 18 years old.

I was in a long distance relationship and we met up in January.

I gave him a very late Christmas gift and he gave me a kiss in front of my house.

We're still dating now except now he lives with me and I can kiss him whenever I want.

Aww, how sweet 😊🌹

Never cared much for first anythings... But I think my first was with a random boy I was messing around with on a family gathering. We were both bored and started flirting and in general had a lot of fun together that evening. Didn't go further than kissing tho.

For those wondering: he was a close friend of my cousin who she had dragged along, so no family relation between the two of us wink.gif

Eh, some kid in kindergarten

I'd imagine my first real kiss will be whenever i finally get to see my SO in person though c:

I was 14 when my first kiss happened. It was with my then-boyfriend and we were fishing.

Oh goodness, I was in 6th grade. He came to my house to work on a Project and we wound up kissing. The aftermath however was not pleasant. He exaggerated what happened to everyone else. So it's not actually tied to a pleasant memory.

at 10 years old, in my attic. girl's name was Rea and we're still really good friends today.

:^)

I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16. At the time my friend had a crush on me so one day he took me to the side of the school and just went for it. I was very awkward about it to say the least. xd.png

So Im a girl, and this girl I was kinda friends with admitted she loved me. I was 13 and kinda freaked, but like a week later I let her sleepover and she kept me up until 3am cause she wanted to kiss me.

My ex-girlfriend. She's decided to go straight because of religious reasons, but while we were together, she let me kiss her. It was the best thing that ever happened and I cherish the memory, even though both of us had no idea what the crap we were doing. xd.png

My second kiss was to my exboyfriend's exboyfriend. Wheezes. I was the first girl he had ever kissed, and he was my first guy. Woot for gay friends!