jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

My first kiss was when I was 20.

And I basically ran away when the guy kissed me xd.png Don't ask why!

With my first boyfriend the begining of my Freshmen year. We were dating for about a 4 weeks and he really wanted a kiss, so when we left Spanish class I went in for it. It's a nice memory. We're celebrating our 6th month anniversary today.

10th grade, with my first boyfriend, at my friend Fuzz's house.

And I'm happy to say I'm still with that first boyfriend. <3

...THE GERMS! Just thinking of kisses makes me terrified to flush the toilet with the lid up again.

I wish there was a like button for this wink.gif

~~

Ever since my first kiss (with an absolutely random guy), I've been really paranoid because I can't remember his face. I am terrified of ever running into him again. I see any person that even sparks my memory of him, and I'm usually ready to cross the street ninja.gif

~~

Anyone who hasn't had theirs, wait for the right person ~ (Whatever that means these days wink.gif)

my first kiss was really sweet... it was with this guy at like a talent show/concert at summer camp. now the guy and i are friends

My first "kiss" was in second grade with a kid I don't even remember anything about on the cheek.

I have yet to have my first real kiss.

When I was 15 on beside a clothes washing building on the grass then the next day on the soccer field. I was on vacation and it was 11pm there were two girls and one was filming. It wasn't "special" or "in the moment" since we played truth or dare and one of the girls dared me. To this day I still don't know why that second girl was so annoying lol

In Maui, Hawaii. I was on vacation there, and me and my cuz met a couple of chicks. It was New Years Eve, and we got bored so we started playing Truth or Dare. We all know how it goes from there. The girls name was Lilikoi. I haven't ever seen her since sad.gif

Uhm... well in kindergarten we had "boyfriends/girlfriends" and yeah, I kissed someone...

that doesn't count, okay? That doesn't count. .___.

Lol, never been kissed before ;P

Still waiting for someone to even like me. I've always wondered what it felt like....guess it won't happen for a while.

My now boyfriend, in the guest room at his place when I was 18. Really awkward of course, but that's pretty much always the case. You can't remember that first kiss without squirming in embarrassment can you ?

So just saying for those who haven't had their fist kiss yet... Don't have too high expectations. It's a step in your life for sure, but it's something of a learned skill and the first time is always weird.

Edited by Anna Selka

17, almost 18 and still a kiss virgin tongue.gif Most of my friends had their first when playing spin the bottle, but I always found that a bit anticlimactic I guess.

A few months ago, in front of a subway station with my ex. How romantic tongue.gif

Actually...it kind of was and I remember it fondly.

Lol,

Haven't had a first kiss *Foreveralone*

You're only 13! There's plenty of time, lol.

I'm 14 and I haven't had my first kiss yet, either. I am definitely not looking forward to it, though. The thought of it kind of grosses me out.Like, just... ew... xd.png

But I'd rather wait for the right person than to have it be with some meaningless person who I'll look back on and be like "Ew why didn't I wait?" I'm not desperate to look cool or anything like most people in my school dry.gif

It was pretty random. And I remember thinking "Dude, just ... slow down that tongue!" a lot.

And it was ten freaking years ago, I kind of feel old right now.

I haven't had my first kiss yet... It's ok because I'm only in high school. I still have time...

Oh my,

well when I went to Atlantis my family and I went in the water with the seals. Yeah, and one randomly comes up and kisses me.

Became totally traumatized, never went in there again.

Concerning human kisses... none. Other than my parents when I was little of course.