chickenhound

Minecraft!

Uh...Minecraft^^

Yeah...I really like to play it, but sometimes it just makes me mad, because of the high number of bugs...sure many have been fixed, but there are still so many annoying bugs like when you're jumping accross some lava und suddently - without touching it - you are on fire -.-

Anyway, I'm working on an Adventure-Map right now. Here are some pics^^ :

The centre of the city

The Palace

Inside the Palace

That's not a bug, the gumping particals that come out of lava can set you on fire.

Also, I am working on an adventure map too But they are HUGE projects.

I need help building a parody of rapture, a giant tree, floating islands, A city built out of nether fortreces, a city in the end, all sorts of stuff really.

12 cities, ugh, I am in way over my head.

anyway, what you have so far looks good

Is this an OK thread to ask this ? Hope so.... My daughter is buying her Minecrafting son a new lappie. She asked me if an HD 3000 Graphics card is good enough.

I have NO IDEA. Is it ?

I have bought my account on PC, like 2 years ago(I keep forgetting it is 2013).

When i played Minecraft it was late 1.7.3 and i didn't know how to install mods(put them in mod and texture packs) yeah wrong place.

Xbox version has no lag biggrin.gif, Mojang hasn't put in the void into Xbox version yet.

Also on the trial version(Xbox) i have found i think 10/12 or 11/12 music discs......

Edited by zorua9

I'm playing Minecraft since Beta 1.4 and I've bought it when it was Full 1.0.

I'm making Minecraft mods and Bukkit plugins, you can PM me with requests wink.gif

My sister got it for me as a late Christmas gift, and I must say, I love it. I started with a seed that put some floating mountains around my spawn point and I built my first house on a hill smile.gif took me forever to find sheep and I still can't find any cows, although there are chickens everywhere. Sheep are fuuuunnnn.... wander into their little makeshift pen with a sheaf of wheat and I get stampeded.

Is this an OK thread to ask this ? Hope so.... My daughter is buying her Minecrafting son a new lappie. She asked me if an HD 3000 Graphics card is good enough.

I have NO IDEA. Is it ?

OH yes. That is MUCH more than enough. smile.gif

One of the people in my world left the door open on our house. It was just sheer luck that it happened to him -- I left the door open plenty of times myself -- but a creeper spawned outside and followed him in. It exploded before he noticed. In the radius of the explosion was almost all of our chests, our beds, and part of the wall.

We'd gotten complacent. As soon as we rebuilt, I put in self-closing doors.

i got minecraft last year, i am totally addicted biggrin.gif im pretty used to all god equipment though lol. But.. im gonna relive the start again. I remember noob hood, walking around not knowing what is dangerous and whats not, getting a new item and thinking WTF? :3 i want it back! my first server was a srver that had been completely griefed and there were no buildings just a swamp full of holes and currents and burst rivers, spawn was a little vine covered crater. it was on hard and you would die of hunger all the time. the only hope of survival there was an island pretty far away with trees. i lived there with a team for a while but we got found and stuff was taken, since pvp was enabled and there was no admins lol. my favourite thing in mc is pvp tongue.gif

My mortal enemy is FALLING. i have a tendency to not notice a massive drop and then shatter my bones xd.png

Edited by Coldovyle

Can someone give me a quick update of everything new since 1.3....

I havnt had internet for 6 months, i just logged into a server and found, CARROTS!?!?!

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwhat?

No Minecraft for 6 months? How did you survive, Pinkie? o.o

Anyway...

Since 1.3?

Uhhh

Carrots. Lots of carrots.

Carrots on sticks, heads, Withers, Wither skeletons, fireworks... All kinds of stuff...

And potatoes.

Uh-huh.

Carrots on sticks allow you to control the pigs.

Which means you can do things like pig-racing now.

Cool! Like the TNT olympics!

But now, you dont have to use TNT to move em xd.png

YAY 2500th post! anyway, ya Pig olympics is great and it is now easier to get cocoa beans from the jungle happy.gif

I recently introduced a friend to minecraft, and over the span of two days, he has found several dungeons, an abandoned mineshaft, a desert pyramid, built a portal to the nether that was RIGHT NEXT TO A NETHER FORTRESS, with nether wart, and has made every single mistake possible in the game. I'm going to see if I can get the seed and post it.

I recently introduced a friend to minecraft, and over the span of two days, he has found several dungeons, an abandoned mineshaft, a desert pyramid, built a portal to the nether that was RIGHT NEXT TO A NETHER FORTRESS, with nether wart, and has made every single mistake possible in the game. I'm going to see if I can get the seed and post it.

Every single mistake?

Pffft!

I bet he didnt drown because he couldnt swim. Day 1 in minecraft for me, i fell in a 2 deep water home and drowned lol

Every single mistake?

Pffft!

I bet he didnt drown because he couldnt swim. Day 1 in minecraft for me, i fell in a 2 deep water home and drowned lol

I didn't even know how to use a crafting table let alone put blocks down it took me 3 days to perfectly remember how to open a crafting table.

I was actually a good miner, if only i kept the map of it, i was working on a pillar to the sky out of dirt, and connecting continent, this was in 1.7.3

FFF- xd.png This reminds me of myself when starting minecraft for the first time. Oh god the first night was horrible, I didn't even knew how to pick up blocks. -shotshotshot-

I've had the game for only a few months now and am having quite a bit of fun. I tried creative mode and I really don't like it. I like having the challenge of looking for things and not have an infinite supply on hand. It might be more fun with other people, but by myself it's boring.

I was excited when I found my first emerald...then disappointed that they're only for trading. you can't make anything out of them. I also found my ender portal by accident, so now I don't have to track it down.

Creative is meant for you to build in survival for surviving your really don't seem to catch that...

Oh gosh. It's a rip in spacetime!