chickenhound

Minecraft!

Creative is meant for you to build in survival for surviving your really don't seem to catch that...

That's pretty self exploratory. I didn't say anything about one game play being better than the other, which you seem to be implying, but maybe you didn't catch that?

Every single mistake?

Pffft!

I bet he didnt drown because he couldnt swim. Day 1 in minecraft for me, i fell in a 2 deep water home and drowned lol

Funny you mentioned that. On my first ever world, I spawned in a Tagia biome in a small pond. I kept on drowning and respawning, then drowned again.

The glory of my first world was ruined sad.gif lol

Something strange just happened for me..I spawned in a Jungle biome, and there is a pond. And whenever a step in it, my hearts restore o_0 It changed when I updated though. Strange bug..

Are you sure it wasn't just natural health rejen?

Nope, my food bar was very low, and I wasn't on Peaceful mode.

I found my first mushroom biome ever yesterday. :D

I was flying in the middle of the ocean (like 10000 blocks out, no joke) when I came across it. Then guess what happened? I found four more after that in a row. |D

No actual land, just those 5 mushroom islands. Each one was maybe 1000 to 1500 blocks apart from each other.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I found my first mushroom biome ever yesterday. biggrin.gif

I was flying in the middle of the ocean (like 10000 blocks out, no joke) when I came across it. Then guess what happened? I found four more after that in a row. |D

No actual land, just those 5 mushroom islands. Each one was maybe 1000 to 1500 blocks apart from each other.

ohmy.gif lucky.

I never ever found mushroom biomes before, unless I used a seed to get to it :<

I found my first mushroom biome ever yesterday. biggrin.gif

That's insane..normally your lucky to find one Mushroom biome. blink.gif

I would love to play Minecraft...if my computer lasted a minute without lagging, ugh. dry.gif One time when I was playing the demo, I found this HUGE cavern, with lots of lava and water. As much I would have loved to explore it, I wasn't ready for it, sadly. sad.gif

I would love to play Minecraft...if my computer lasted a minute without lagging, ugh. dry.gif One time when I was playing the demo, I found this HUGE cavern, with lots of lava and water. As much I would have loved to explore it, I wasn't ready for it, sadly. sad.gif

Ugh, I know what you mean. My Minecraft only does roughly 80 fps.

how do you go up a waterfall in that game?

Just hold space/jump while in the waterfall.

I'd post the seed and coords for the mushroom biome, but it was on a server...I have no idea what the seed was and I can't find out. :/

Just hold space/jump while in the waterfall.

I'd post the seed and coords for the mushroom biome, but it was on a server...I have no idea what the seed was and I can't find out. :/

to be honest, it was probably random world tongue.gif

But you can find some nice seeds if you google for them biggrin.gif

to be honest, it was probably random world tongue.gif

But you can find some nice seeds if you google for them biggrin.gif

Every world has a seed tongue.gif

And to Ali'i Makani Pahili Dang that's hard to spell.. When you click F3 it should show you the seed. But I've never tried it on a server so..

Did you know there's music (actrual music, not sfx) in Minecraft? My favorite songs from Minecraft is Ward, Wait, Mellohi, and Chirp.

And to Ali'i Makani Pahili Dang that's hard to spell.. When you click F3 it should show you the seed. But I've never tried it on a server so..

I know. I hit F3 but the seed didn't show up. *le sigh*

I took pictures of the islands, though. |D

I know. I hit F3 but the seed didn't show up. *le sigh*

I took pictures of the islands, though. |D

Aw, that sucks.

Did you know there's music (actrual music, not sfx) in Minecraft? My favorite songs from Minecraft is Ward, Wait, Mellohi, and Chirp.

user posted image

Well anyway, welcome to the internet.

But in all seriousness, yes we all knew that creepers drop music discs in survival mode when killed by a skeleton's arrow.

In other news, I recently found this seed in the forums.

(not mine) Edited by sailing101

user posted image

Well anyway, welcome to the internet.

But in all seriousness, yes we all knew that creepers drop music discs in survival mode when killed by a skeleton's arrow.

Thanks for making me realize how dumb I sounded. wink.gif

One thing I would like to do in Minecraft is, well, make a water slide. You know how in caves, there might be stream of water flowing down somewhere? And you get into the water, it feels like a water slide? (Tell me if you're confused) I want to build one..should I be lucky enough to get the full version. dry.gif

I made this awesome lava tower! my first world! My house looked awesome too!

I need to think of some things to do in Minecraft. I've been expanding my village for over a year now. (About 20000 blocks all-around. I'm in Creative BTW.)

Minecraft is a time/sleep/soul sucker. :-) A group of friends and myself are recreating the original Dragon Warrior from the NES in creative mode right now. Including building the towns and the exact shape of the world map.

This past weekend I was playing it on the xbox (My laptop version is messed up since of mods, need to get time and fix it...), I decided to start new and fresh...after settling down on a nice village with an amazing cave system I found, I soon began exploring then I was hitting the mother-lode, last thing I found was gold and mined it obviously but then I started to hear zombie sounds and well decided to haunt after it, so in the same place where I mined the gold ore I found water, decided to swim up just to only find a creeper. Big mistake. It obviously blew me up with all the valuable resources.

Man I raged quit so hard. xd.pngD

This past weekend I was playing it on the xbox (My laptop version is messed up since of mods, need to get time and fix it...), I decided to start new and fresh...after settling down on a nice village with an amazing cave system I found, I soon began exploring then I was hitting the mother-lode, last thing I found was gold and mined it obviously but then I started to hear zombie sounds and well decided to haunt after it, so in the same place where I mined the gold ore I found water, decided to swim up just to only find a creeper. Big mistake. It obviously blew me up with all the valuable resources.

Man I raged quit so hard. xd.pngD

Gosh, that must have sucked. I feel sorry. sad.gif