chickenhound

Minecraft!

All I do in minecraft is go on Pvp servers xd.png my favourite is hungergames 103 wins currently

I've never played minecraft myself, but I've watched a lot of minecraft vids. Lol, my parents gave me a minecraft shirt with a creeper on the front and didn't know that I don't even play it. But, I liked the shirt none the less. I have played a lot of terraria, and I think that's a lot like minecraft except it's 2d and has more different kinds of monsters to fight and different combat styles.

How many of you guys like Feed the Beast? What do you do exactly? It'll help me understand Marriland's Feed the Beast videos.

I play FTB with the DW20 pack, I am good at almost everything.

I have never seen Marriland, will get back to after a few.

All right, it appears that what you need is an FTB expert, I recommend Direwolf20 It would be good to go to the start of this season of his singleplayer series if you want to learn the basics. Even if you do not play it will help you understand stuff better. He does not have all the same mods as Marriland, if you want to learn some of the others a large portion of Mindcrack Also do FTB, I would suggest watch DW20 first though.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I hope this is alright to post here xd.png It IS about Minecraft.

I play Minecraft a lot on both the Xbox 360 AND Computer. On the Xbox 360 I have made several worlds for just survival and I've made some for games and such. Since I have these games I need people to play xd.png. I have Xbox LIVE with a Gold Membership and I am looking for people to play. I have and I am makig several games on there. Some that I host/ plan on making are:

Hunger Games (Otherwise known as Survival Games)

Water Battle

Ender Games (Parkour and MORE)

Duck Hunt

Castle Wars

Survival PVP

Factions

I have/ will have many more, but those are the main for right now. A little Desription about them:

Hunger Games: an open world with hidden chests and traps. To win you must fight others to the death and be the last one alive.

Water Battle: Players swim on streams of slowly falling water and fight to push the others off. Being the last one on a stream means you win.

Ender Games: There is two options of what to do on here. You can either do Ender Pearl Parkour or you can team up with friends and try your luck fighting the Ender Dragon. You are given the weakest weapons and armor that I have tested possible to kill him with if you have teamates.

Duck Hunt: One person tries to shoot the others off of walkways before they get to them and kill them. If you shoot everyone off you win.

Castle Wars: Two teams start out in two different Castles with set traps and more. Each team is taught a bit about their Castle and its traps, then they are to use them to keep the other team from getting in and stealing a special peice of colored Wool. If you manage to get the other teams wool into your Castle you win.

Survival PVP: I start a brand new world and give you 30 Minutes to mine ores and make armor and weapons. Once the 30 Minutes is up, you can battle others. If yo are the last one alive you win.

Factions: Survival PVP except with even teams.

So if anyone is interested, or would just like someone to play Minecraft with add Archery Hunter on Xbox LIVE.

I finally updated my minecraft (on Xbox) ii has questions....... how do i get to the end in an old world, how do i find enderman easily. heh heh heh i am going to defeat the ender dragon.....

In an old world you need to load new chunks, and for endermen, I would suggest building a darkroom style spawner, though you will get a lot of other mobs too.

Is it sad that I mainly love the creative mode on minecraft then survival, I prefer creative mode really, I get to build what I want without any disturbance then now and then I go on survival mode.

I love minecraft, but i can never settle on a world so often times create and delete.

Is it sad that I mainly love the creative mode on minecraft then survival, I prefer creative mode really, I get to build what I want without any disturbance then now and then I go on survival mode.

That is not sad, Minecraft is a sandbox game, do whatever floats your bo-at.

I really wish I could set up my own server. It's fun when you play with people. It's fun by itself too but when you have people working together, time just flies.

I played it once on the xbox (I think??) with a friend. We had four players. We played for hours and ended up falling asleep watching the host play Fallout with a character shaped to look like Yao from Mulan. His name was Yao Kingoftherock. We were laughing so hard, sleep deprivation does that.

I used to play on one server, but it's mostly run by people in high school. Their humor is more than a little off and they're a little annoying. Some of them are great to hang out with, but the bad ones kind of ruin. it : /

I'd love to play on RoosterTeeth's Achievement City map....it looks like so much fun. Darn them for all the good things they think of

I adore Minecraft, but even more than that, I adore Tobuscus'(AKA Tobygamer) Minecraft videos on Youtube. They were what got me into the game in the first place! Tobuscus = the best human being on the planet. I wish he didn't live in America, because I would totes marry him otherwise wub.gif

Anyhow, I use the Minimap, Mo'Creatures and Minecraft Comes Alive mods, and the Majora's Craft texture pack. Together they make Minecraft about 300 times better.

My Minecraft is mildly broken. It will start fine , but I can't load any worlds at all. It just sits at "loading world". It has no mods installed. I tried forcing an update and re-downloading it ,but it didn't help at all. Has anyone else had this problem? Were you able to fix it?

Work on my adventure map is still going on, and my offer still stands fot anybody who wants to help.

EDIT:

In other news, in the last 2 days, I created a mini survival/adventure map to blow off some steam and practice my MC edit skills.

I have a link to it here:

The Eternal Night

Edited by sailing101

Happy 1.6, guys!

I've been having lots of fun with the horses. I made a little outdoor area in the back of my house (if you can call it that, it's more like a palace) so they can run around, but unfortunately, they used the hay I put to climb over the fences and commit suicide (I live in the End, so they fell into the void). Luckily, I managed to save the last one, but I lost the very first one I ever got. sad.gif

Eh, I only ever do PvP and SkyBlock on my favorite servers, though I really like the hardened clay and name tags, 1.6 really doesn't have much for me. Besides, Mo' creatures already has (pretty much the same) horses. (Did I mention I use a bunch of mods when I do play single player?)

Update.

What Have I done?

The horror of that map! within 2 minits of play, I was swarmed by zombies, and drained of health and hunger. It is really engaging to just survive in a constant darkness environment in 1.6

I wish I knew how to download mods. The videos and people explaining to others DOES NOT HELP ME. I like need an expert to install a mod infront of my face -.- But with the update, I sorta don't need Mo 'Creatures.

How do you get the Skeletal and Zombie horses to spawn in Creative mode?