chickenhound

Minecraft!

who waches captian sparklez on youtube, and also who particapated in YAM(you are minecraft) cause i did.

I do!

Ohhh! MINECRAFT STYLE!

user posted image

i seen that video it's..... weird, but funny.

EDIT: heeeyyy sexy piggy

Edited by zorua9

I do!

Ohhh! MINECRAFT STYLE!

user posted image

I have the urge to put that in my signature...

Yes! 1.4.2! I thought it would come out at halloween though...

Edited by creepado

Yes! 1.4.2! I thought it would come out at halloween though...

So did I. When I got home yesterday, I srsly said out loud "Holy kipz, it's out already?"

And then I squee'd.

The bats are adorable. I had fun using them as target practice. |D

Also, the Wither's sounds creep me out.

The bats are adorable. I had fun using them as target practice. |D

That is a good idea, using them as target practice.Now I don't Need to shoot nearby pigs and cows, which don't move much.

Yea, though if your comps laggy, put them in a cage to make it easier xd.png

I suck at shooting, so I made a boat on pressure plate thing I MIGHT, put on planet minecraft soon. You hit several boats QUICKLY and diamonds pop out, if your not quick enough more boats spawn and stuff up the ann gate xd.png

I made a shooting range that uses the new wooden buttons, and I'm going to include it in the adventure map.

How is everyone else's progress going?

I made a absolutely awesome t-rex thingy.

Click here to see!

The bats are tricky, on my superflat world, I used the bat eggs. Then I try to shoot them down with a bow. I shoot most of them down, while the others fly away. Sometimes the arrows bounce off them...

I might try out the invisibility and night vision potions..

Edited by creepado

Gah, I'm never going to be able to get much done on my map at all while school is in session. -.-

I'm never on the computer long enough (for reasons besides homework) to get anything done.

However, I have concluded the physical size of the map will be huge. Very huge. Like....massive... Unless, of course, I decide to scale it down a bit before I actually do anything.

Aaaand, just a heads-up, I will probably ask people from this thread to help me test it out when I actually finish it. But that won't be for a loooong time. :C

i treid to update my java but it got an interuption so i has no java now sad.gif , and i really wanted to play 1.4.2

i treid to update my java but it got an interuption so i has no java now sad.gif , and i really wanted to play 1.4.2

Uninstall Java and go to the website and redownload it.

FFFFFFFF-

I can't get over how adorable the bats are. I gave myself a pet bat. |D

Also, anyone know when the command block is supposed to be released? I was hoping it was going to be this release, but it's obviously not. (Or I just can't find it)

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Yeah, its not in creative, its so on servers only the OP can get it. Not just a random moderator with creative mode.

On singleplayer:

/give <username> 137 <amount>

On Multiplayer:

/i 137 <amount>

How do you make the stone pressure plates on the xbox 360 edition? It says Stone for them but not cobblestone. I really have no clue how to make them.

I love hearing some of the ways players first died in Minecraft! I'm an obsessive player of it! My first death was by a Creeper a few months ago. My friend told me to hit it, then walk up to it. I didn't know anything about it then, so guess what? BOOM! My first death within the space of...*counts fingers*...3 minutes. xd.png

My first death is very noobish. I spawned in water and did not know how to breath. This started into a cycle and kept on going until I paused the game and went to the minecraft wiki and learned to swim :3

my first death in minecraft was falling out of my tree house.

that I built on a floating island above the clouds.

The time I spent falling was long enough to concider that perhaps making a floating island wasn't the wisest choice for a new player.

Oooohh I can't wait for the next update for the PE edition! According to the wiki the things that have been announced (so there could be more) are as follows:

Mushroom farming

Melons

Paintings

Glowstone

An 'alternate Nether'

Nether reactor

and Zombie Pigmen!

Can't wait!

My first death was from falling off a cliff...with my diamond pickaxe in my inventory. :C

Needless to say, I couldn't find my way back in time.

My first death almost was from drowning, because I didn't know how to swim either. I started to drown so I paused and rushed over to the wiki.

Something else I did that was very noobish was attempting to punch wood by clicking repeatedly instead of holding down the mouse button. I literally stood there for at least 3 minutes before I realized you're supposed to hold it down.

My first death was... Um... From a mob while exploring nearby caves, in cliffs.

I figured out how to swim, I didn't need to look in the wiki, I just...figured it out.

I couldn't remember much...

Edited by creepado