chickenhound

Minecraft!

Update video card drivers?

I've never done that before. How do I update them? unsure.gif

Check which one it is; (NDVIDIA, search up how to find out) and go to the video card's website. You can update them there. I had to do that to play minecraft because mine was out of date.

Is anyone here interested in helping with an adventure map I'm making?

I'm looking for help with construction of the locations, and Beta testing of the dungeons.

Current projects are,

Finishing the top floors of a castle,

Building housing and shops for a City built in and around floating islands.

Testing of two "Dungeons"

Building of a city in the side of a volcano.

If anyone is interested, Pm me and I'll send you a mediafire link with the save file

@sailing101 How does one share games using a save file? I've never heard of that before.

ETA: although your plans look pretty spiffy and I'd love to help.

Edited by klinneah

@sailing101 How does one share games using a save file? I've never heard of that before.

ETA: although your plans look pretty spiffy and I'd love to help.

sleep.gif How do people download adventure maps in the first place....

Yah, I just send you the save, you edit it, send it back to me, and I splice everything back together.

LOL can you hang cows or pigs? Poor chickens. Too bad they're delicious.

Yup, I believe you can hang any passive mob besides Testificates.

Yup, I believe you can hang any passive mob besides Testificates.

dang it, I wanted to build a working gallows as a warning to price gouging shopkeepers

sleep.gif How do people download adventure maps in the first place....

Yah, I just send you the save, you edit it, send it back to me, and I splice everything back together.

Sounds simple enough. I don't do multiplayer (at all) so I don't know these things.

I'm loving this new snapshot. The whole horse thing just gets to me since they're so freaking adorable.

So does anyone use Feed the Beast here?

Edited by Question

new server at 67.172.116.185 that i started. we will be in creative mode and we will build based on an idea i had: user posted image YACHI WEYR

me and a friend on minecraft just finifshed building a midd evil village and we built i compleatly in survival mode

Minecraft FTW! One of the only video games I play xd.png

Me and my little brother have this survival world we play on a lot that we're pretty far in: We've killed the ender dragon and the wither, have a nether portal, have many diamonds, have a giant castle, and have a large mine. We also have an underwater pyramid, a floating island, and some other things we built smile.gif

In history class we have to do a project on ancient Rome, and I'm building the Colosseum in minecraft laugh.gif

ETA: Also, I'm siked about horses! I've always wanted the Mo'Creatures mod, but my computer is so filled up with pictures that my mom won't get rid of that we have to save all the space we can, so I haven't installed any mods.

Edited by kiyye

I'm loving this new snapshot. The whole horse thing just gets to me since they're so freaking adorable.

So does anyone use Feed the Beast here?

I do. Currently using the Direwolf20 pack on a small server with a few friends. And alone when I bother to play solo xd.png

(I probably won't keep up with this topic, feel free to pm me or catch me on IRC)

I play minecraft. The new snapshot is awesome! I have many worlds, so usually a). Minecraft crashes cool.gif. Minecraft runs out of memory or c). servers glitch out and lag....

If you like creepers and have some CB common dragons and such, check out the creeper lineage in my siggy...

Playing The Walls right now. *gamer face*

Anyone REALLLYYY excited for 1.6? I want meh horses!

If anyone likes parkour, go to the server c.minecraft.io and type /warp kiyyeparkour to see a parkour I built biggrin.gif Also go to kiyyeparkour2

I play Minecraft (I am sure that is not obvious tongue.gif ).

I mostly play with a bunch of my favorite mods, and sometimes the FTB DW20 pack, I play a lot of PvP and really like redstone.

I like Diamond Axes, a Chicken, Dogs, and Golden Carrots (respect the Carrot!).

My favorite YouTubers are: Captainsparklez (Jerry of course, but remember the Cows?), KurtJMac (Mun or Bust!), Etho (breach!), Vintagebeef (Thoomcraft? Taumcraft?), Direwolf20 (Bowties are cool and he is a furnace touch monster.), MCGamer (Lapis FTW!), DocM (Heeello. Hello guys...), SethBling (um, duh?), ThesneakyBros (I love CSM), and Wowyoureadthisfar (I am stunned).

Did I mention I am a little loony (I said loony, there is your proof).

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Well, uh, short introduction then. i have been playing minecraft since the alpha stages, and have always played vanilla (the maintenance that comes with mods is a pain to keep up with on my mac). My preferred bases are nice post-modern homes, usually with massive practical-use basements.

I prefer multiplayer to singleplayer, the server I play on is Haven, the IP is 198.27.81.186:25620 (for those who may be interested. I would love to see new people, it's a relatively small server.)

Also, the horses look amazing, loving the more reliable transport.

So glad I checked out this thread! I dont keep up with Minecraft news so I had no idea about the horses.

Any idea when that update will be released?

I prefer multiplayer to singleplayer, the server I play on is Haven, the IP is 198.27.81.186:25620 (for those who may be interested. I would love to see new people, it's a relatively small server.)

I might drop in and check it out.

In terms of mods, I cannot play without them (like DW20).

And it will be a while on the horses I think, but the snapshots are out.