chickenhound

Minecraft!

I wish they had added tombstones sad.gif Those would have been cool.

Anyway, do you guys like teh new update?

Yeah, that would have been cool. ._.

Yeah, it's awesome!

hey. i dont want to sound stupid, but i've been looking at mods lately and i've settled on one, but it says it requires forge. What exactly is forge?

It's an API that most mods need to work, as it adds infinite block ids. Search it on google for a dl.

Ah, thanks. and can i get some feedback on the Twilight Forest mod?

Had two pigs randomly appear next to me while I was hollowing out a temporary cave home to make it bigger. It appears I left a hole in the roof, so both of them fell into it, scaring me xd.png.

I was mining near some lava and I guess a piece of cobble fell in or something. The hissing sound it made scared me. -.-

Also, I can not for the life of me find any sheep. Loads of pigs and cows, a few chickens, but absolutely NO SHEEP. I had to make my bed out of spider string.

I get nothing but sheep in my worlds either! x_x But I rarely eat meat in Minecraft (I find crops easier to get)

I've started building some kind of Wizard Tower/Manor/Castle/whatever in creative mode. I've begun running out of things to do in Minecraft it seems like. ;n;

Edited by Switch

I recently beat the Ender Dragon and decided not to fight the Wither yet. So I'm playing in the Twilight Forest. Mods make the game a lot of fun when you have done everything.

Anyway, I love the Twilight Forest mod because I've always been a fan of tree houses. And it is so easy to make a good treehouse there. Plus, you get to go around and totally kill deer and boars. For some reason, the deer sound like cows though. It is very odd.

Normally my spawn points have loads of sheep and pigs, but barely any cows or chickens.

My latest save file I was surrounded by at least 20 pigs/sheep, and one lone cow trying to blend in xd.png.

FINALLY found some sheep the other day. I had to walk completely across 4 separate biomes (the pig/chicken forest where I live, the cow plains, desolate mountains, and a small "ocean"). Keep in mind this was after I got lost in an abandoned mine. I originally set out to find sheep, got sidetracked, and found an abandoned mine. Took me ages to find the stack of iron I left in a furnace down there somewhere. I keep telling myself not to wander off after I start smelting stuff, but I always do anyway. When I finally dug myself out, I came up in a taiga full of sheep. My inventory was completely full and I dumped my wheat that I brought to lure them back. Quickly grew s'more and led four of them back to my house.

On the way there, one of them fell down a hole and another got eaten by a wolf. I actually had to tame five wolves just to get them to stop attacking my poor sheep. Now I have a tiny house full of six wolves. -.- I don't want to kill them because that makes me feel bad. >.>;

EDIT: ALSO, coloring collars makes it a lot easier to remember which wolf is which. I like naming them, but it used to be very hard to remember who was who. |D

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Due to a very awesome seed

family

I spawned in front of a huge pack of wolves and right next to a mushroom biome! I love mycelium, but it makes it hard to grow trees.

Tip: To grow trees in mushroom environment climb up a giant mushroom, put a dirt square wherever and plant your tree. Putting things in the air is a good way to avoid the mycelium.

I'm sorta mad at my launcher because it's stuck on the update before the emeralds, so everyone is talking about wither skulls and such and I have to keep saying, "I don't have that!" dry.gif

Edited by ubbydubby

family

I spawned in front of a huge pack of wolves and right next to a mushroom biome! I love mycelium, but it makes it hard to grow trees.

Tip: To grow trees in mushroom environment climb up a giant mushroom, put a dirt square wherever and plant your tree. Putting things in the air is a good way to avoid the mycelium.

I'm sorta mad at my launcher because it's stuck on the update before the emeralds, so everyone is talking about wither skulls and such and I have to keep saying, "I don't have that!" dry.gif

Can't update? I don't have PC version I use the Xbox one so will have to wait a bit before I can see the emeralds and things.

family

Have you tried pressing options, and then click force update???+

The 360 version just had a little update. More animals spawn now...except my friend and I were working in a world with limited land available, and animals just seemed to spawn on our little stretch of islands all the time anyway.

So after the update...animals everywhere! Any and all random pits now are pretty much full to bursting with cows, sheep, and pigs. We have so much wool I don't know what to do with it. It's an area that doesn't spawn wolves, so there are soooo many sheep.

The first few in game days after the update, we were pretty much was on a slaughter spree.

Edited by Draco Knight

ahhhh, minecraft. one of the most wonderful and GB-taking games in the world. smile.gif

Looks like my laptop decided it no longer wants to run minecraft. I can play it, but the lag is horrid. I need to buy a new battery for my laptop, probably why it can no longer run the thing.

I might have to bust my 360 out of the closet and get it there. Anything different about the 360 version?

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I'd like to show you my most recent largest work on Minecraft PE c:

Introducing - the Alpha ISS 1! (ISS = Interplanetary Space Ship)

The ship from the outside:

user posted image

The ten laser cannons:

user posted image

Each wing is equipped with a pair of cannons:

user posted image

A look at the powerful rockets that move the ship:

user posted image

The view inside the ship, looking down the fuselage towards the engine room at the very back:

user posted image

The interior of the control room at the very front of the ship:

user posted image

And the view from the same room:

user posted image

The ship was actually built three months ago, based on a much smaller model I had created a week beforehand. The finished version is about three to four times the size of the original and took five hours to make (I actually have shots of the progress).

So that was my biggest project, at a length of approximately 120 blocks from wingtip to nose. Until I started on another project nearly a month ago, which is still being built.

Here, have a sneak peek of it.

user posted image

*is jelly*

I so desperately want to start my projects but I just don't have time. I've been throwing ideas onto paper *coughduringclass*, but to actually sit down and build...I can never find the time.

They look awesome, by the way. ^^

Looks like my laptop decided it no longer wants to run minecraft. I can play it, but the lag is horrid. I need to buy a new battery for my laptop, probably why it can no longer run the thing.

I might have to bust my 360 out of the closet and get it there. Anything different about the 360 version?

From what I understand the whole interface for it is different and it's way behind the PC version. We just got creative mode and strongholds in the last update.

Hey guys. Dropping by to say my server will be up soon and that some of my friends and I are going to make a video and that I'm looking for people to help build the set once we figure out what kind of video to make and cast for when we make the video.

Send me a PM over the forums, or, even better, to add me on Steam or Skype and message me. Or you can message me on the IRC (my nick is Slenderman.) I'm usually on from 4:30 to 11:45 PM in CST.

~DS

Edited by dangershy

Man, I could shoot minecraft right now!!! I made a hardcore world for the FIRST time, and guess where I spawn?

An island.

And I'm not talking an ordinary island. I'm talking ONE tree, NO animals, and no land for another SEVENTY-NINE blocks!!!!!

Obviously, I starved to death.

*rage quits*