chickenhound

Minecraft!

I started a survival world in the Tunneler's Dream preset.

(Though I used creative to dig down to ore level, about level 52 I think it was.)

I cut down 2 trees before digging so all I had was 3 saplings, 2 apples, and 8 pieces of log. Cheated to give myself 2 blocks of ice (for water), a single block of grass, and 2 testificate spawn eggs. My personal challenge for this is to create an entire underground village. And, if I decide to or not, build ladders back to the surface through the hole I dug.

It's pretty entertaining, actually. Also, until I build myself a bed, I can't die or else I lose the map.

I had no idea the Tunneler's Dream preset was just solid stone with the occasional ore deposit. I don't even think there's any lava or water so I may give myself some obsidian for a portal and enchanting table.

EDIT: I can post pics later if anyone wants to see my progress. :3

EDIT again: Also, if anyone wants to attempt this....there are silverfish nests down there. It's horrifying. ._.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Absolutely love Minecraft! ^^ I'm an Admin on a survival server, too.

I discovered Minecraft recently, it's so cool! I now have a giant glowstone castle complete with bathroom, fireplace, library and towers biggrin.gif I haven't explored Survival mode yet, I'm happy to bulid stuff on it like some sort of blocky Sim City (only much better of course). And I love the mobs, so cute... I think creepers are adorable! ~Removed~

EDIT: Actually, said castle is tiny in comparison to some of the things you guys have built! *Mind blows* Might re-create Nativity next...

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ok, so I have ExtrabiomesXL on one of my mc configs, and I came across this-

user posted image

When I took a log to see the type, it turned out to be an oak! The trunk is the same as a giant jungle tree, to give some though on size. Not cutting this sucker down.

I am actually planning on getting this soon. I once played it on a friend's laptop years ago. I think there were only zombies at that time and I made the first big mistake that is the #1 no-no: digging down.

I absolutely love Minecraft! I've played the Xbox 360 Demo, Phone Demo, Full Phone Version and I love it. Funniest thing I saw: Skeleton riding a spider.

And one time a guy I know was complaining about how hard and long it would take to build something and I said "Well, it would only take two hours or so, and most of that would be taken up by finding resources" and he said "I was talking about creative mode" and I laughed in his face.

Hardly ever play on singleplayer now lol. Mostly play multiplayer since it's more fun except for the part where the n00bs never read the signs tongue.gif and advertising other servers or not following rules and such.

Plus I found this thingy and if you know what gangnam style is, then this'll make a lot of sense to you lol.

Cool, what the name?

New Freedonia! ^^

The IP and website is minecraftfreedonia.net . It's whitelisted, so you'll have to register first. (We've had quite a few hack-incidents, so that's what the whitelist is about.)

@gjhhhhhh

Is that Minecraft Style(Or the Enderman parody)? If it is the lol. It was hilarious! Ohh, so funny.

Edited by Duantless

I wish I can play multiplayer, but I am not aloud. So, I have been mucking around...

user posted image

They are my little babbys!

I wish I can play multiplayer, but I am not aloud. So, I have been mucking around...

user posted image

They are my little babbys!

F1 that and I could resize and make something with that pic xd.png

ATTACK!!

ITs epic! Ive run into about 5 spider jockeys, my avatar being the 3rd. I killed the first one with a stone axe.... has anyone tried mods?

OMFG THIS SERVER IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D 8D YOU GUYS GOTTA TRY IT!!!

ip: pwing.net

if you ever see urge608 say hi! if you say 'narwhal' 2 times i'll give you some stuff!!

I use minecraft more for see what I can build and how than really adventure stuff. Multiplayer stuff give me problems so I usually just play in single player creative worlds. Would love to play some tekkit someday when I get better internet

Okay, I'm trying to instal the mo creatures mod, used a youtube tutorial to make sure I did it right, and looked to the forum comments , particularly this one but I guess the forge version on the front page of the thread is not working. I tried the links here to get a recommended version and none of the links are working. Anyone know how I can replace the version I have with one of the recommended ones by a different way?

I love this game. I just wished I could figure out how to get my personal server ported so that I can actually play with online friends.

I love Minecraft. I got it for Christmas and I have to say I'm really enjoying it, I just wish it wasn't so difficult to create a server, as I want to create a server so me and my boyfriend can build stuff together when we aren't round each-others houses with our laptops.

I also have the pocket edition for apple devices and I play on the Xbox edition with friends who own it. I enjoy all versions, but the PC version will always be the best. The cats and dogs on it are so cute smile.gif

Just downloaded it... again. This is probably my fifth or so time downloading it. First on my laptop, then on my brother's desktop, then on the netbook, and now on my new laptop. O.o Lots of minecrafts.

I think I'm finally going to make a world that I'll like! New computer, hardly anything on it, pretty fast compared to my old one and the netbook, and I've got a mouse just in case I decide I don't want to use the pad anymore. A wired mouse to be exact. It made me mad when I was building an awesome house on my brother's computer and then his mouse would start freaking out saying it needed to connect, so it'd start spamming my game with putting in blocks and deleting them. dry.gif Ruined my place more times than you can count. I love wireless mice, but that one just... grr! My place was so awesome and I was almost finished, then it decided to spam it all!

What should I build first?

I wish you could edit the layers on the customs for superflat. I want more dirt and less stone... If all runs well on superflat, I may try the normal. I never did it on my old laptop- would crash five milliseconds later.