chickenhound

Minecraft!

Icarus, do post! *curious*

Guys! Guuuys! I've started something huge. I'm building a large palace mainly out of quartz, sandstone, nether brick, pink wool and gold. With gardens, towers, large halls, detailed rooms and stuff. And around it I'm planning a whole medieval-style city. I already have a nice bit done: the main gate, two towers, one smallish garden with two trees, a tiny little bridge over a pool that leads to the unfinished main building... I love it happy.gif Took the "easy" way out and I'm doing the whole thing in Superflat (and Creative of course xd.png), the "Overworld" preset. Handy thing, I can even have underground vaults.

If I ever manage to finish at least the palace, I'll post pictures. :3

Also, I have a Survival world, in Overworld Superflat as well, and despite there being the Plains biome everywhere, it's working out quite nicely. I live in a village around which I've built a 4-block-tall cobblestone wall with a rim against spiders, and I also put torches everywhere so nothing spawns inside. Mob-proof village! But I feel kind of bad about taking over the village library as my house, lol. I even put an iron door so the villagers wouldn't bug me all the time. (Nothing like a testificate staring at you while you sleep unsure.gif) I wanna go to the Nether to find some quartz (I'm unhealthily addicted to quartz, as you'll see when/if I post pictures of palace) but I can't find any lava. dry.gif Good thing is, at least I found an abandoned mineshaft. Also, I deleted the bedrock while playing with the preset so now I can throw things into the void xd.png *easily amused*

*is rambling*

*will stop*

In pocket version I made a farm that does cows sheep pigs zombies skeletons creepers sdipers, but chickens "fowl" the system because they take no fall damage >_<

I'm currently working on re-creating Hotel Delfino from Super Mario Sunshine. I have a feeling it's going to suck, though... I'll post a picture in a few years when it's done xd.png

I'm progressing much, much faster than planned smile.gif This is by no means the whole thing, but just as a sneak peek...

user posted image

Ok, here are some of the things i have made... This is an online server, so my friends do make things as well(you may see some in the background) but anything i post has a name.

Leroy the Wyvern

user posted image

Phil the long neck(he smokes..)

user posted image

Minecraft version of my cockatiel Ian(which if done with more blocks would have been much more detailed, i was lazy.)

user posted image

These are a ferret i made, he's yet to be named..

user posted image

user posted image

Here is an eagle named 'MURIKA, yes...he's about 100 blocks in the air

user posted image

I know they aren't near half as significant as some of the things posted here, but this is what i do when i'm not playing DC aha

thank you smile.gif took me 2 hours of nonstop staring at the screen... the dinosaur was the first project however that i even made on the server... took me three days because i was somewhat new to Minecraft and was using spriting techniques...

@Icarus

... Woah O.o

I once made a dragon. On survival. On a PVP server O.o

I can't remember why, though...

I love making things, it's like... 3D spriting for me with MUCH less detail.

There is much more on that world but i feel that it isn't appropriate...for..the forum..

I'm not the only one that plays on it, but it's my server.

I have been dithering around with minecraft, with mo'creatures installed. When I am home I play with feed the beast.

Also, I deleted the bedrock while playing with the preset so now I can throw things into the void xd.png *easily amused*

*is rambling*

*will stop*

Wait... you can do that!? How'd you do that!? *is easily distracted and amused* *is also somewhat clueless sometimes*

Wait... you can do that!? How'd you do that!? *is easily distracted and amused* *is also somewhat clueless sometimes*

While creating a world, you make the world type Superflat, then go to Customize and you can delete any of the layers. (And add/change some, but I have no idea how. Should be on the wiki.)

While creating a world, you make the world type Superflat, then go to Customize and you can delete any of the layers. (And add/change some, but I have no idea how. Should be on the wiki.)

This is on PC...correct? i don't think you can delete layers for Xbox. (sadface)

but i know you can't do that on it..

This is on PC...correct? i don't think you can delete layers for Xbox. (sadface)

but i know you can't do that on it..

Yes, on PC. I tend to forget that there are other versions, sorry xd.png

I rarely have the time to play minecraft again, but I bought my roommate and I the game so we both can play it anytime we want to. Though I have to say, the creepers are even creepier than before. xd.png Though I have to laugh at the villagers sometimes. xd.png And oh my gosh the zombie villagers. <3

I love Minecraft

the game is awesome

anyone know how to build the nether portal?

Basically, build a frame out of obsidian so the hole inside is 2 blocks wide and 3 blocks tall, then light the inside on fire with a flint and steel. See here for a picture because I suck at explaining.

I remember when portals were added x)

It doesn't feel like I've been playing minecraft for almost three years O.o

I bought Minecraft!!! smile.gif But there's a problem: After I bought it I downloaded it. Then I clicked it and clicked run. Nothing happens! What's going on? unsure.gif

Lol, I kind of anticipated that people on this forum would have something to talk about Minecraft! That game has been the most popular among any video game that it has already rocketed way up to the top 10 and is closing in on being the #1 game of all video games! It's amazing what you can practically do with Minecraft.

Interestingly enough, this game suits the forums well since it has a Dragon as a final boss. Sad that you do have to slay it, but there are mods that let you hatch an Ender Dragon Egg and do stuff with it.