chickenhound

Minecraft!

Gosh, that must have sucked. I feel sorry.  sad.gif

Nah, it's alright after half an hour I laughed my butt off.. xd.pngD

Edited by Shy-Rox

Just discovered that version 1.5 came out on my 15th birthday xd.png How does everyone feel about the new features? I haven't really explored much yet, but from what I've read, it's pretty cool.

Orlageddon, I've got to say: I like the redstone block there. However, I wasn't really impressed by some blocks made of quartz.

Day/Night Sensor and new Repeater actually made me jump across the room like crazy xd.png

Edited by TheTron852

Whoa, Minecraft thread.

I'm very addicted at the moment. I've finally got a server set up (for only a few friends though... sorry guys.) and we've been having a ton of fun screwing around in there. I've got a nice Tower of Doom going on.

Haven't really done much with the 1.5 update yet besides mine a crapload of nether quartz. I can see myself wasting a bunch of redstone blocks for decoration, though... xd.png

Not sure what just happened, but I started a new (thankfully Creative) world, went away for a minute, and when I came back, there was a pissed Enderman in front of me. blink.gif Even weirder since I just checked and Endermen don't get aggro when looked at in Creative. So it's either Herobrine or a glitch.

Aaaww man, I just hit him once and now he's gone. I wanted a pet Enderman. D:

Edited by Orlageddon

Aaaww man, I just hit him once and now he's gone. I wanted a pet Enderman. D:

A pet Enderman would be interesting.

I don't know anything about the new update(s), so could someone tell what they updated?

Me and my nephew got bored and so we decided to build a creeper, it haves TNT inside it. haha xd.png

Sorry for lame quality I was playing in xbox. DX

Edited by Shy-Rox

Me and my nephew got bored and so we decided to build a creeper, it haves TNT inside it. haha xd.png

Sorry for lame quality I was playing in xbox. DX

I like that creeper xd.png I also have the Xbox version of Minecraft. Only trouble is I find myself wasting entire days playing (almost not an exaggeration) so I tend to move onto other things. I still get giddy when I find diamonds.

I like that creeper xd.png I also have the Xbox version of Minecraft. Only trouble is I find myself wasting entire days playing (almost not an exaggeration) so I tend to move onto other things. I still get giddy when I find diamonds.

Same here! Don't worry xd.png Only that I stop playing for a while after dying and losing everything becuse I pushed my luck...Like yesterday, geez. DX

I built this AMAZING rail cart track (wish I could share it with you guys tongue.gif) and it was midnight put a cart down lost it (went too fast for my survival mode xd.png) I left by the time it came back a whittle gift waiting for me! A creeper was in the cart and blew a big chunk of the rail track sad.gif

got building a secret lavapool house though biggrin.gif looked amazing when it was done!

Oh I have so many ideas I want to input into different servers, single-player worlds, and local servers I own.

I love building, and caving. I just love the game.

I'm excited to see what is to come in the further updates.

I'm ready to make my base epic. D:<

I might buy it... I've heard it's really fun...

I haven't played normal minecraft for ages. I like to play Technic myself. Thaumcraft is great.

Redstone update, I've suddenly become a massive redstone head and have stopped mining and building which is usually my everyday activities, but I have managed to make some pointless machines which is good.

Blargh. I can build a house and stuff, BUT IM A SERIOUSLY BAD CRAFTER. I can't really make anything except wooden planks and crafting tables and wooden buttons and stuff.

I usually would build a lot but sometimes my creativity disappears XP I most likely will play minecraft again when the server I play on wipes ;-; I'm going to miss my beautiful fort I spent forever building sad.gif and ALL my 50 diamonds which I mined without an xray pack D:!

Today I found a zombie with full enchanted diamond armor and diamond sword in survival mode, 100% legit. blink.gif

do you know how to summon the wither boss for everyone who doesnt

1easy,norma,or hard mode

2build an iron golem frame shape (2 high on top one on 2 oppisite sides)

out of soul sand

3 wither skulls on top

donot spawn near any thing you do not want broken

Must get full version....

Survival mode starved...

ugg.

At least I have zelda and pokemon till the 25th.

I'mma get minecraft for my birthday and play on my friends server.

oh looks a Minecraft topic!!!!

Anyone play 360 version?

The update came out today! *happiness death* we got spawn eggs woo

I have a whole server of things i make in creative mode, if people really care enough i will post the screen shots. I do have a dragon...