chickenhound

Minecraft!

WHat uis minecraft T_T

One of the most famous games ever.

To be more serious: minecraft is a game out of cubes. You have to survive, build stuff, and craft stuff. You need to mine to get good armour and weaponry, to survive from monsters that appear in the night.

Otherwise you are probably trolling.

I was friggen serious. All my white friends try to talk to me about it and I'm like, wtf is minecraft. IS it fun. WHat are you talking about. Diamond MKining? What? Pickaxe with an enchantment. I was serious.

It's a pretty interesting and somewhat addictive game.

I totally hated it after my first 5 hours, though. I had so many things I came across, only to get lost, die, and lost absolutely everything. I'm big on digging deep right now and just recently started making use of the resources that are above ground. (It was pretty cool when I came across a spot I found when I first started playing and realized I'm now doing too bad this time around)

I only started playing because of a YouTuber that I have also become addicted to.

~

I've been playing about 2 weeks now, so I still have a lot to learn and figure out, but the wiki (*major cheat*) helps alot.png.

I was friggen serious. All my white friends try to talk to me about it and I'm like, wtf is minecraft. IS it fun. WHat are you talking about. Diamond MKining? What? Pickaxe with an enchantment. I was serious.

Check out some youtube videos.

Minecraft is pretty fun and addictive, yes, and you can pretty much do anything you want in it. It has over 7 million copies sold, after all.

To quote wikipedia:

"Minecraft is sandbox building adventure game that gives players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. The primary goal in Survival mode is to build a shelter to survive attacks by hostile mobs (such as zombies, skeletons and creepers, which are prominent in the game due to their behavior of creeping onto a player before exploding)."

Diamonds are ores that you can find it caverns in the game, and you can mine the ore to get the diamond and make things that require it. They're pretty rare and make the best tools in the game (diamond swords and pickaxes for example), so they're valued.

As for the enchantment, you can enchant tools and weapons and armor by creating an Enchanting Table out of different resources you gather. Then you can give the tools/weapons/armor enchantments that make them better, like enchanting a sword so that when you hit a monster with it, the monster catches fire. Or you can make a pickaxe drop more resources when it mines something.

Here are some videos about the game meant to help people understand it and play through it: https://minecraft.net/game/howtoplay

Edited by Switch

I tried playing Minecraft a few days ago after a couple months of not playing it. It seemed to be glitching though, if the invisible spiders trying to kill me were any indication xd.png.

That happened to me a while back, there were random shapes in the sky, like... flying past. I was only able to see half a spider when I did meet one.

Its gone now. I can't remember how though.

Have you updated recently?

Yeah, I updated my Minecraft, so it is the latest version, but I still get invisible spiders. Sometimes the wolves I collected disappear too, but I can hear them barking xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Do you have a texture pack that needs updating, maybe?

I don't have any texture packs to update, so I don't see that being the problem. Maybe my game just glitched.

I'll start a new world to see if it clears up. It isn't a problem right now, I'll just play on Peaceful for the time being.

I like playing Minecraft on survival but have recently started playing the Survival Games. It's quite fun.

I don't have any texture packs to update, so I don't see that being the problem. Maybe my game just glitched.

I'll start a new world to see if it clears up. It isn't a problem right now, I'll just play on Peaceful for the time being.

I would probably go into C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft and delete everything but your options file and your saves folder, then re-launch Minecraft from the .exe again.

My awesome friend got this for me today for the Xbox360. We've been playing together for hours now, this game is insanely addictive.

Just updated my minecraft on Xbox. loving that we now have creative mode. I can finally get to work on some of my designs. Though my world only seems to spawn endermen now a night.

I'm building another adventure map. This one is in Tekkit.

user posted image

This city is called Canalvanis.

If you update the xbox version of minecraft to the new one what happens with the older saves? That's the only reason so far that I have no played it on my online profile.

Actually, I think once you update, your worlds update along with it. This happened with me and my friend :/

Actually, I think once you update, your worlds update along with it. This happened with me and my friend :/

T-T I don't want the freaking health bar on my old saves. Dx

Well, it's either update and get all the new stuff and upgrades. OR, you could keep your awesome old worlds.