Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Sibenko the Verdant Paladin - Write that description! Suggestion: his favorite season is summer, and his favorite hobby is chivalry.

Kilat and Volta, completely different in personality, are the best of friends. Where Volta is more abrupt, impulsive even, Kilat is more mellow, preferring to take her time and think about things. She can be overwhelming when she wants to be, though, and when she wants something done it usually gets done rather quickly. She loves to tinker, and her sleeping area is always littered with carefully balanced rocks, glowing coals, and, more recently, a hunk of human metal, stolen from a nearby village. The metal is her favorite plaything, and she loves to soften and shape it with a little help from a friendly Red's fire.

~*~

Open to suggestions, especially for the Legion vampires. Please check if the dragon is described. Pending are Stonebreaker Densevip, Dawequeth of Pern, and Creachairre Agazhad.

Edited by klinneah

Blitzraig Kilat - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons between Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED and Sora Skydance - PLACEHOLDERS need descriptions. Previous posts have been updated with all outstanding requests.

Edited by Mathcat

Rowan- Write that description!

Suggestion: Perchance something about being a hero? x3

Accepted!: Kidol Kami Krevetka

Pending: Khafco Duhsajjkas Wavkot Thuwed, Aura Skyspell

Suggestions welcome!

Darkest Night's Lullaby is a vigilante under the cover of nightfall. When it is the deepest shade of black, when all around the silence presses in, when loneliness is all that one thinks of, then you can hear her song. A melody that enhances the hope in one's heart, that strengthens the resolve. It echoes and speaks differently of a precious memory from dragons to humans to animals. Hatchlings are especially attuned and soothed by her sweet singing and she is welcomed wherever she travels. In the daytime Darkest Night's Lullaby is mute, preferring to save her energy to ensure that no one feels bereft of company and comfort at night. Even despite her striking appearance, she can seldom be spotted when working her healing magic. And yet, just the presence of her song is enough to know that all will be well within the cave.
Edited by Sinsdaemn

Darkest Night's Lullaby - Write that description!

Other dragons have only ever heard of Phoena, the Mystic Bird, from dragons who claim to have seen her nesting place or her footprints on the mountains (no one is foolish enough to claim to have seen Phoena herself). All this is nonsense, of course, for she lives on a tall, imposing mountain on an island so far south that the air is cold and thin, perfect for stargazing. The only dragon from whom any of these stories might be believed is a newcomer named Romvi, who supposedly was abandoned by southerners and might, just might, be the only dragon nowadays who knows why Phoena keeps to herself.

~*~

Open to suggestions, especially for Legion vampires. Pending are Stonebreaker Densevip, Dawequeth of Pern, Realta Phoena, and Creachairre Agazhad.

Edited by klinneah

Realta Phoena - Write that description!

---

Mine:

Approved: Archess Mariel, Fanthesi, Zoeja, Naqiff

Pending: Pattureen, Ysfien, Gacuwah, Nuaqasi, Innatu Thuwed, Ikseja, Seyeme, Twaneette, MUDr Sin, Bell That Tolls, Smalaine.

Won't describe My Dragula (I have plans for him), Orlageddon the vampire (she is a name reserve) and the song hatchies. Might take suggestions, but also might not.

Edited by Orlageddon

Nymphetamine - Write That Description! Suggestion: She's very, very animated (no pun intended) and has trouble sleeping. A productive sort?

Some say the blood of the Twilight clan runs not red, but gold, and that is why the daughters of Twilight are strong, loyal, brave...and very wealthy. Otoru is the fifth heir of Twilight's Sunshine, a minor noble, and she has inherited all the snobbery and riches that come with her title. As for her mate, well, that was a matter of finding some other minor noble who would put up with her. Cipaf is very accommodating - rumor has it, the Spirits of Love may have had shenanigans with an ancient relative - and quietly submits to Otoru's ever-growing list of necessities that has lately expanded to include a human circus (check), a personal magician (working on it), and a castle (um, hello, nobility).

~*~

Open to suggestions (I'm beginning to think that phrase has no meaning, as I've gotten very few!), especially for Legion vampires. Pending are Stonebreaker Densevip, Dawequeth of Pern, and Creachairre Agazhad. Still working on my most recent two.

Edited by klinneah

Ciar Otoru-Write that description! (I have no ideas for suggestions, and i chose that dragon because something pinched me to tell you to write that description)

I'm not gonna list the dragons that have pending descriptions because that would be way too long to read. So I'm gonna list the ones that don't have descriptions yet:

Bayaca

Shayuni Niuka

Fengulen

Nakamur Legend Alpher

Fulang

Byurisa

Elika Nooka

Midnight of the Hurakin Pack

Jenwyur

Lian Takamoto

Shuuna (done!)

Kanaka Omea

Tyrikita (done!)

Syl'byru

Oasami

Ae'nar

Hygano

Narkashi

Nylung

Lyruthio

Res'pyrior

Dualrian

Egurnis

Narmu and Saruki

Wanyasin

Edited by sarrepta1

Shuuna- Write that description! 

Accepted!: Kidol Kami Krevetka

Pending: Khafco Duhsajjkas Wavkot Thuwed, Aura Skyspell, I Want My Tea Back

Suggestions welcome!

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Hallowtide - Write that description! It's a very evocative name - how did she get it?

Open to suggestions (especially for magis and skywings), but might not take them. Dragons between Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED and Sora Skydance - PLACEHOLDERS are in need of descriptions.

Ukja isn't especially gifted at one aspect of magic, nor does she possess a particularly great depth of magical knowledge.  This would seem to make her ill-suited for the Goldenmage Assembly, and yet she's won a place there through persistence and determination.  If there's a task to be done, she'll do it, whether it's helping Ziarrah keep order, aiding Mera Asklepius in the infirmary, or serving as Armith and Cahjen's latest test subject.  Thus, she's managed to make herself an essential part of Goldenmage Assembly life.
Edited by Mathcat

Ukja-Write That Description! (don't have any ideas for suggestions)

My description for Shuuna is done, now it just needs to get approved.

Plz use the list of undescribed dragons above.

Tyrikita - Write that description!

--

My description for Nymphetamine is done, by the way:

Nymphetamine, as her name partly suggests, is incredibly active for a dead creature. She always needs something to spend her energy with, be it hunting, trying to improve the clan by various means, or bugging other vampires. Since she can become really annoying when she has nothing to do, she always gets the largest amount of work. Oftentimes, Nymphetamine will forget to hide from sunlight when dawn comes, and when she hides, it's hard for her to actually fall asleep.

Might take suggestions.

Pending:

Anhargga Thuwed Dorkbitten

Archess Zaraya

Archette Zarrena

Bela Lugosi's Still Undead

Bell That Tolls

Fajadis

Fictiana

Gacuwah

Gaidani

Hainne

Ikseja

Innatu

Jawya

Kaimiw

Kaksu

Kiitora

Miss Charlene

MUDr Sin

Nifihane

Nuaqasi

Nymphetamine

Osaivi

Pattureen

Pherete

Quaizah

Ragesseus

Seyeme

Thoiris

Twaneette

Udagian

Vapofabis

Weijia

Wexeth

Yoamthi

Ysfien

Approved:

Fanthesi

Mariel Yushalai

Naqiff

Nuegex

Zoeja

Won't describe:

Daraderakrak (plans)

Maialeh (plans)

My Dragula (plans)

Orlageddon (name holder)

song hatchies

Shuuna is a very loyal dragon that enjoys basking in the sun with the other Terrae Dragons of her clan. The only season that she doesn't sleep in is summer. Even if she's really tired, Shuuna will never sleep on the hot days of her birth season. However, she was in a terrible accident when she was younger. It began when Shuuna was chasing bugs, when an adult wild dragon came and bit her tail. Shuuna cried with pain, but she fought as hard as she could. However, she would have died if it wasn't for a clan member the threaten the enemy off. The dragon was Arkavana. Ever since then, Shuuna and Arkavana became friends, but their friendship ened when Misha Kui wasn't getting any attention. Shuuna is a friendly and protective dragon that will risk her life for everyone she loves.

Ubharn-Write That Description!

Posting description for Shuuna now.

Use teh list above, plz.

Edited by sarrepta1

Hygano-- Write That Description!

Prompt Idea: Hatchlings are always hiding in his fur, causing the rest of the cave to panic until they get bored and come out to play.

Cantelli, Pale Duchess, Riboneuclia Benecia- Dorkface, and Rorscach all have pending descriptions, which is odd because I could have sworn their descriptions had long ago been approved. O_o

Ozito-- Write that description!

[}{}{}{}{}{}{}{]

Pending- Autumn Avalon and now Flight of the Storm

Open to suggestions, I'm brain dead.

Flight of the Storm can be your worst enemy and your best friend at the same time. When the hatchlings are bored she will usually make a rainstorm for them to play in and will also sometimes help them fall asleep by causing a gentle rain. However, she likes to make it rain inside the cave at night and if any of RussianBlueToyger's other dragons have a problem with that, then she will cause a tornado or hurricane.
Edited by NinjaPanther

Flight of the Storm - Write that description! Um, something involving a love of storms, perhaps?

Open to suggestions (especially for magis and skywings), but might not take them. Dragons between Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED and Sora Skydance - PLACEHOLDERS are in need of descriptions.

Larbec - Write that description! Suggestion: FABULOUS.

~*~

Open to suggestions. Pending are Stonebreaker Densevip, Dawequeth of Pern, Realta Phoena, Ciar Otoru, Abhainn-Tempest Romvi. Possibly others that I can't remember.

Oir Ginto -- Write that dragon!

(Wow, I've been away from this thread for a while!)

Pending: Dao of Pixels, Felix Malus, My Sword is Yours, It Was Winter

Suggestions welcome!

@v: Dark Illusionist:

Illu learned at her momma's knee.  Not many dragons paid mind to the little hatchling in April Darkstar's cave; they didn't know that April was grooming her daughter to follow in her fortune teller's footsteps.  Unfortunately, Illu proved far better at illusions and legerdemain than she did at peering into the future's misty depths.  At first, Illu was deeply ashamed at what she perceived as her personal failings, but then April wrapped her daughter in her wings and whispered secrets into the little hatchling's ears.  Illu has since grown up to be a brave, confident dragon, her unique background and magical gifts wrapping her in a mysterious allure that is so very like her mother's.
Edited by Danne

Dark Illusionist - Write that description!

--

All descriptions I have are approved, I think.

Won't describe black hatchlings at the bottom, Orlageddon (because she's a masked name holder), My Dragula, Upheyen Dusk-Thuwed, Lacera and Zaryco (because I have plans for them already). Might or might not take suggestions. :3

By the way, Ubharn's description:

A complete opposite of his cheerful, reckless mate, Ubharn is a very serious dragon. When a small unimportant mistake is made, he is almost always the first to find and correct it (much to the annoyance of other dragons), and when he was a hatchling, the phrase "it's just a game" used to be heard very often. It is quite a mystery how he and his mate, Haijitaa the magi dragoness, manage to tolerate each other. Because of his slight perfectionism, Ubharn is a member of the clan's council since his ideas are always very well thought out.

Thanks, it made me describe his mate too. 8D

Edited by Orlageddon

It lives!

Miss Killjoy - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for magis, skywings, and nilias), but might not take them. Dragons between Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED and Sora Skydance - PLACEHOLDERS are in need of descriptions.

Oolo - Write that description! Suggestion: Has an affinity for water-based magic, as a foil to Lady Incendia

Nanook is the self-appointed Scribe of the Scroll, carefully documenting every story he comes across with methodical accuracy. One might wonder at a Waterwalker historian, but Nanook enjoys traveling across the lands, speaking to the dragons who experienced extraordinary events, and having their stories copied in his Book of Records. When not recording histories or conducting interviews, Nanook makes his home in the Bogs of Brythe, where he keeps a room in his cave for entertaining guests, although there are rarely any guests to entertain.

~*~

Open to suggestions. Pending are Stonebreaker Densevip, Dawequeth of Pern, Realta Phoena, Ciar Otoru, Abhainn-Tempest Romvi, Blitzraig Kilat.

Edited by klinneah

Realta ven Quoj -- Write that description!

Suggestion: I'm feeling sad tonight. Maybe she has a close friend who doesn't quite deserve her and lets her down sometimes?

Pending: Dao of Pixels, Dark Illusionist, Felix Malus, My Sword is Yours, It Was Winter

Open to suggestions (would love them, if you've got one!) but don't pick one of my blacks, okay? I'm in the middle of writing two black dragon descriptions and I need some variety!

Edit:

Dance With My Dreams:

Dance, unfortunately, has a terrible sleepwalking problem.  How she manages to maintain the elusive, mystical allure of all Christmas dragons is unknown, for it is difficult to be gentle and aloof when one is completely unaware of what one is doing.  She frequently wakes to find herself in an unknown place with no memory of how she got there or what she did after falling asleep.  She is considering seeking treatment from the great healer, Spirit Redling, but her natural shyness means that she hasn't yet mustered the courage to track him down.
Edited by Danne

(I type too slowly.)

Polarbear Scribe - Write that description!

How did he get that name, anyway? What exactly does he do? Does it involve polar bears?

Dance With My Dreams - Write that description!

Good dreams? Bad dreams? Dreams that will never come to be?

Open to suggestions (especially for magis, skywings, and nilias), but might not take them. Dragons between Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED and Sora Skydance - PLACEHOLDERS are in need of descriptions.

Edited by Mathcat

Snowscape - Write that description! Suggestion: She loves creating sculptures/artwork out of the snow.

Relatively kind (for a nobledragon, anyway), Ginto grew up away from her family at the castle, spending most of her time in the company of human children. They always had fascinating stories to tell, and she spun several of her own which left every single child in awe. Even when she returned to Issrod, she never lost her storytelling abilities. Nowadays, she weaves stories for the hatchlings and listens to theirs, nudging them along to the Scribe if it is particularly fascinating.

~*~

Open to suggestions. Pending are Stonebreaker Densevip, Dawequeth of Pern, Realta Phoena, Ciar Otoru, Abhainn-Tempest Romvi, Blitzraig Kilat, Oir Ginto, Nanook the Scribe (formerly Polarbear Scribe), and Nanook's Little Helper. Working on Realta ven Quoj.

~*~

And there's a funny story behind the polar bear thing, too. See I read somewhere that polar bears are all left-handed (only 36% chance it's actually true, but w/e) and I'm left-handed. So me=polar bear.

Yeah.

Edited by klinneah

Cnamhin Zakn -- Write that description!

Suggestion: I'm tired. Therefore, I think this dragon sleeps a lot.

Pending: Dao of Pixels, Dark Illusionist, Dance With My Dreams, Felix Malus, My Sword is Yours, It Was Winter

Edit: ...I really shouldn't write these things after spending the day holed up in my room reading textbooks. I seem to produce odd stuff when I do.

Ignatius Weatherford:

Ignatius' greatest fear is that someone will learn his of his origins -- that one of his rich friends will someday discover that the posh, dapper young dragon was, in fact, raised by ducks.  It's not that they weren't nice ducks, or that they didn't take care of him, but they certainly had some odd habits.  Ignatius doesn't think he could stand the humiliation of anyone finding out that he spent the first few years of his life quacking and eating pond weeds!  As soon as he learned that he is, in fact, a dragon, and not a feathered waterfowl, he changed his name and cleaned up his manners, but he's been convinced he'll be discovered ever since.
Edited by Danne

No dragon can provoke the anger of spellcasters, and yet expect to escape unscathed.

For three hundred sixty-four days, Zakn sleeps, awaiting the most haunting night of the year. For one night, he awakes and takes to the sky.

The spirits that prowl on this night give him guidance, and the stench of rotting meat lends him strength for the journey. All the night, the mantra plays on loop in his head: Provide. Provide. Provide. He cannot stop to rest, nor can he afford to tarry along the way. Provide, provide, whisper the spirits, and he presses onward, toward scent of dying flesh, toward the place where all animals come to die, where he will find enough food to last years...but he cannot carry it all, not before the sun rises. He tries anyway, no matter that he can only bear to carry enough food to last exactly three hundred sixty-five days, until the next Halloween when he will be allowed to awaken.

His family must be fed. He must provide.

958 characters - my longest description yet!

~*~

Ignatius Weatherford - Write that description!

Suggestion: He has a very dapper name. Does his personality match?

~*~

Open to suggestions.

~*~

Pending: Dawequeth of Pern, Realta Phoena, Ciar Otoru, Abhainn-Tempest Romvi, Blitzraig Kilat, Oir Ginto, Nanook the Scribe (formerly Polarbear Scribe), Nanook's Little Helper, and Cnamhin Zakn. Working on Realta ven Quoj.