prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

Here in Germany it's already Nov 1st and NaNo has started for me - 591 words so far and I intend to finish the chapter before going to bed smile.gif

NaNo has started for me, and I've written my first 1004 words during this first half hour. Now I'm pleased, I'm heading to bed, and I'm looking forwards to continuing this! ^^

NaNo has started half an hour ago for me too, but I won't be able to do much until friday afternoon.

Fanfiction is allowed, right? It's rather obvious considering all the talk about fanfiction, but I prefer to be sure. I could start an original story, but I find it much easier to write Doctor Who fanfiction.

I want to try to write 50,000 words, I really do, but I'm afraid I won't have time sad.gif

Ah well, might as well try, right?

Fanfiction is allowed, right? It's rather obvious considering all the talk about fanfiction, but I prefer to be sure. I could start an original story, but I find it much easier to write Doctor Who fanfiction.

If you want to be a rebel, sure. :3

Good job guys! =D *clap*

Go for it, Shadowdrake.

Edited by Zovesta

Meehhh I still got nothing xd.png

Mine should start tomorrow since it's still Halloween here... and I pry won't get anything done (or thought about even) until the weekend thanks to school deciding to pile on test after test after test every day.

Shadowdrake: wish ya luck.

Well, to everyone really.... I wish you all luck at writing whatever you're planning to write.

For myself, I'll be happy that I signed up... even happier if I find the elusive time to sit and write.

This is my first real time that I'm actually serious about trying to do NaNoWriMo so I'm totally excited. It's still Oct. 31st for me here so I'm still waiting to start and I've got a story in mind that I hope I can complete. I wish everyone luck. Any advice?

Just a few hours to go for me. Getting antsy to start. laugh.gif

This is my first real time that I'm actually serious about trying to do NaNoWriMo so I'm totally excited. It's still Oct. 31st for me here so I'm still waiting to start and I've got a story in mind that I hope I can complete. I wish everyone luck. Any advice?

Pace yourself, and write an extra 500 words on the days you feel energetic so you have a cushion.

2 and a half hours over here. 8D

I'm so swamped this semester, I actually cried when I got the NaNo mail in my email. ... And yet I'll feel bad if I don't at least try. ;~;

Good luck to everyone! We can struggle through it together. I'll say Happy NaNo when it officially starts my time in 40 minutes. ;p Happy NaNo. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Crap I forgot NaNo starts today.

...I'll, uh, get started later... After class... If I feel better. Dx

Well, I have all day Friday free, so if I don't get started on time, then hopefully I can make up lost ground AND get ahead.

But dang, sick for the kickoff, this is not a good sign. >_>

I got 600 words and I got too tired. Will do the other 4.2k when I wake up.

Well its now NaNoWriMo month..... and still no sign of my activation mail. I signed up a few days ago, anyone know how long the mail should take?

(And yes I've looked in the Junk folder too)

They'll of had loads of new people sign up over the last few days so it might take them a while. But it shouldn't be too long I'd have thought ^^

Happy NaNo everyone! (completely forgot it was today so I'm hoping to get 2k a day until Thanksgiving)

Hrrg, I wanna do NaNo, but I'm not going to have time to write today... and if I start off behind, I'm never going to make it through. :P

I'm going to try but I get distracted too easily. I hope I will win this year. I try last year for the first time and failed really bad. This time I have 197 words as of this post. Here's hoping I can get to 1,000 at least!

I decided to give it a shot this year since I've been trying for a while to write down the ideas that my brain doesn't seem to wish to part with. I started at 2:00am my time and made it to my daily goal about 5 hours later (Hooray for no sleep!). Hopefully I can keep myself going but I'm having fun so I think the hardest part will be finding the time to write.

959 words. Here's hoping for 2k by the end of today. Sometime when I have more free time I'll calculate how many words per day I'll need to write in order not to have to write during Thanksgiving break...and then try to beat it.

I'm doing well. I'm proud of myself. Chugging along well. And, I recruited another friend into it. I intend to really push myself and write this novel and still RP. Probably won't work, but I can always try. xd.png

I don't get to do this this year. :<

This would have been my third year...but there is no way I can handle writing anything with the amount of work I have this quarter. :'<

Between being sick and having no power until a few minutes ago, I wasn't able to start today. D: And I still only have the first few chapters mapped out. Bleh DX