prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

My computer froze today and I lost a lot of work. *Sigh* Oh well, more writing to do.

Write notes on what to fix. Allow yourself to make a minor edit for every, say, 500 words you write. It's what I do.

Okay, thank you! Never thought of that idea. That might also seriously make me wanna write more. biggrin.gif

My computer froze today and I lost a lot of work. *Sigh* Oh well, more writing to do.

Noo! D=

Guys, here's a challenge: Save at least every 100 words. Back-up every thousand. 6_6

Thanks for the reminder, Zovesta. I was saving every few sentences, but had forgotten to save back-up copies.

I've reached 6.6k words and am now ready to have to write the normal amount for the following days. I'll try to write more though to make up for any possible missed days later.

Finally got to 7k, I can write the other 1k after church and then I'll be all caught up for the day!

Ah. I'm aiming to get to at least 5k tonight (which should be easy, seeing as I'm less than 500 away), but 6k would be ideal in order to catch up. I think I'll be fine, seeing as I'm at an unplanned part (which are much easier to write than planned parts, haha).

How am I supposed to get to 10k tonight with this election hanging over my head? ;n;

^ I know. D= I'm mostly writing to get away from it!

Took about a three day break, just typed up 600 words. So that leaves me at about 13.3k total. Ugh. I can do this. 6_9

If anyone wants to word war, hop in!

Edited by Zovesta

Woot, just found this thread biggrin.gif

I'm enjoying participating this year for the first time but i feel like i've hit a roadblock today. First day of week 2- is this a sign of things to come?

I've been a member for 2 hours xd.png

Written somewhere along the lines of 2,500

I'm probably not going to make it, but I just joined, soo.....

1000 words in the past hour O.o

Edit:

Quick link to my novel thing

A Grim Glory

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I had a feeling this would happen. Time is being elusive again :/

I haven't started. That's pretty clear. I found one day that I could've started and family issues threw a wrench in that.

I will start! Eventually... smile.gif

*encourages!*

Remember, the 2nd Week Slump is a problem most of us face. You just have to keep trudging on.

I've got 17,535 so far. A little ahead of par, but I'd rather have a bigger cushion. And I'm running out of plot. I need to outline some more.

Only at 18k. Oh boy. I just have to double this score by the end of the day and I'll be able to make it to 100k.

ahahah

not gonna happen

So I said I wasn't going to do NaNoWriMo this year but a plot popped into my head on Thursday and I decided to try after all, even though I probably won't have much time to write :P

Man, I wasn't expecting it to be THIS stressful... ;-; the plot is progressing faster than I was expecting and I'm kind of worried that I'll get to the end of the story at like maybe 30k. xP time to add on subplots!

I've been working on my story whenever I can but I still barely passed 10k...frantically trying to use my weekend time before its gone. x_x

Phew I caught up with the Par after several days of being quite behind. However I just found an old story that I started ages ago and reeeeally want to finish it... One crazy project at a time Chiaki!! xd.png

I'm very behind too. I was very busy last week and forgot about this, so now I'm only at 9k sad.gif Will get to 10k before I go to sleep though. If I write 2-3k every day I can still make it.

I'm still going. It's getting more annoying, trying to write a certain number of words each night, but meh. I still totally love my characters, so I guess that's good.

I actually turned on my computer to write about two hours ago. .... I've been here in the forums instead. Oops.

I actually turned on my computer to write about two hours ago. .... I've been here in the forums instead. Oops.

HAHA yes. Every time.

Well, I just finished NaNo.

My goal wasn't to write 50 000 words, but rather to finish the novel I have been working on for two years now.

I wrote ~ 32 000 words in the first two weeks of november and just finished my first novel.

I'm so happy right now, I don't know what to say biggrin.gif

But since my second novel isn't really planned through yet, I won't be able to continue writing in the next few weeks. Now it's planning time (and editing time since the first ten or so chapters of my just finished novel are one horrible, chaotic mess xd.png).

I wish you all good luck!

Congratulations, Gluria! That's awesome. :D Good luck on your revising and all that fun stuff! XD

Also, question: how do you pronounce NaNoWriMo? This has been bothering me for a while. ;__;

Congratulations, Gluria! That's awesome. biggrin.gif Good luck on your revising and all that fun stuff! xd.png

Also, question: how do you pronounce NaNoWriMo? This has been bothering me for a while. ;__;

Thanks!

Fun stuff ... yeah right xd.png

Pronouncing NaNo ... since I'm German, I go with German pronounciation: Nanofrimo (The "i" like "ea" in "eagle") biggrin.gif

Or simply Nano tongue.gif

Edited by Gluria