prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

*cheers everyone on*

I got 500-odd words into my story before I realized it just wasn't going to happen. Not right now, at least. The story just doesn't want to be written.

So I have a new idea, and have 634 words on that so far.

I'm up for a word war Zovesta.

Feel free to PM me here until my activation link on NaNo's site comes through.

So far, I have basic plot outline, yet characters refuse to get named.

Edited by Takhesis

4,578 words and I'm done for the day. Can't make it to 5k, I'll just have to make up for it tomorrow.

Signed up for NaNoWriMo today. This will be my first year. Looking forward to squeezing in lots of madness.

I'm at 1109 words! I think I'm done with chapter 1. I doubt I;ll finish my book within NaNo, even if I break the 50K barrier and win(Which I think I will). Then I can brag to my English teacher, who still hasn't won after a few years XP

Prologue done, and well into Chapter 1 of the story proper.... I think I'll finish with chap 1 and then call it a day no matter what my word count is.

I'm done for today at 1900 words in an hour and a half happy.gif Very happy. It's my first NaNo c: Good luck to all!

Zovesta: Almost 5,000 words?! How the...

Zovesta: Almost 5,000 words?! How the...

This is why I can never pants. 6_9 Not knowing what I'm writing = 200 words at most. Knowing what I'm writing = boom, 10k.

i still can't believe at least three people have hit 50k from when i last checked hhng

Two and a half pages and I'm still 550 words from my goal today. Turns out 2k a day will actually give me five days of break. So now I'm bumping it to 2.5k in the first couple weeks so I have a buffer in case I chicken out after Thanksgiving.

Since the site is giving me lots of timeout errors right now, anyone wanna do a word war when I finish this calculus worksheet?

Edited by klinneah

Two and a half pages and I'm still 550 words from my goal today. Turns out 2k a day will actually give me five days of break. So now I'm bumping it to 2.5k in the first couple weeks so I have a buffer in case I chicken out after Thanksgiving.

Since the site is giving me lots of timeout errors right now, anyone wanna do a word war when I finish this calculus worksheet?

If you're still up for it!

I am, I'd just rather finish this calculus problem first. It's giving me fits but it's due tomorrow as opposed to NaNo where I only have to write 400 ish more words to make my daily goal.

Well, PM me when you'd like to start it. 6_9

I'm gonna try hitting maybe 7k tonight before it rolls into the next day.

Just knocked out about 20% of my wordcount goal in the past 15 minutes. Thank goodness for word wars.

I love word wars. Though I don't have a single word yet.

Is there still a Nanowrimo room in the IRC? That might help me get started.

Edited by Kanaye

You can visit the official nanowrimo chatroom, if it's still up.

But if you're looking for word wars, I'm always up for them. =P

I'm doing #nanowordsprints on Twitter. So far I've written 1744 2515 3270 words!

I only use twitter for Nanowrimo.

Edited by Kanaye

6,364 over here. Having a hard time churning out the remaining 6k before I call it quits today.

4,834 and I'm ready to call it a day but the site is down and I feel like I should keep writing until it comes back.. My characters are already starting to take over my decision making D: