earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

My #1 fear: pool drains sad.gif

I know it's really irrational but I literally have panic attacks in pools because of that...

Aside from that, I'm afraid of falling (but not heights in general) and getting x-rays taken D:

Everything.The future, our house burning down, elevators, hights, heart attacks ( I really don't want to die that way!), eating food with nasty stuff in them for fear of cancer and stuff, and pretty much everything else. Oh, and needles. And large buildings like hospitals, where I'd definitly get lost without someone. Not to mention I'm terrified of the noises sick people make. And definitly FIRE. I freak out when I here a siren, not helped by the fact some stupid schoolkids lit a fire in the reserve only a few metres from our garden.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I'm not afraid of much because of what I've already gone through, but I must say that I am afraid of disease. I'm afraid of some sort of terminal disease that cannot be cured. Because the rest? I could at least stand a chance against.

My biggest fear is failure... x.x As irrational as it is. It cripples me and tends to lead me to failure which just sends me through panic attacks and depression.

I'd hope I wasn't in a pitch black room with no light. The only time I would probably be like that is if I was sleeping xd.png. Also,I wouldn't want to die by any murder. And,well,die young.

I realize one of my biggest fears is trusting a person only to be let down. It's one of the driving reasons why I'm such a reclusive nut.

-Disease, but not little things like colds, the flu, and earaches. Serious things, like cancer or a heart attack or something. I once got so scared because I had a bump on my chest (which was probably nothing more than a pimple and went away in a week or so) that I started crying. It's hard for me to even say, let alone read about the word cancer because I'm so scared I'll get it.

-Writing. It's more a stage fright kinda thing, where I freeze up when given an assignment and a blank sheet of paper. But only things like book reports and research papers, not creative writing. Which is really irrational because I always do well on everything I write in school. And once I get the first sentence or so down, everything just falls into place. But I am so terrified of getting started.

-Group projects. Everyone is dependent on me to do my share so they can get a good grade. I'm so scared of letting them down, that I freeze up, just like if I have to do a writing assignment. The worst part is, I'm even more afraid that my teammates'll find out how I feel and I'll look like an idiot.

My greatest fer is to lost my honour...

It had happened...

And I must live with the shame but at least the pain gave me some chance to penitent.

I have two biggest fears (one sensible and one not so sensible).

Sensible one: Fear of being unable to protect my friends and family.

Not so sensible one: Zombies. Definitely zombies. I know that it's irrational,and the idea itself doesn't really bother me, but there are times where the thought of it actually happening seeps into my mind. Thus, I cannot watch zombie movies.

I am very, very afraid of fire. But what I really fear is to drown. For me it is the most horrible way to die.

I have two fears...

One - Being alone in the world

Two - Death

I terrified of those two

Spiders. My biggest and only fear are spiders.

Spiders. I know a lot of people say they hate spiders, but how many of them actually have arachnophobia like I do? So I am actually afraid for my life when I see spiders xd.png It's ridiculous, I know, but I can't help it.

Coming in close second would be being eaten by zombies. With it being 2012 and I keep having zombie dreams, I've become quite afraid of them xd.png

Mine?

Eternal life after death. Seriously, what happens, do you just stay in heaven or hell forever? Does the universe ever end? If it does then what, are you reborn or it over for you?

Spiders

Snakes

drowning (Nearly drowned when I was 6)

Driving (in 2008 my grandmother got in a crash with a semi and now has permanent nerve damage where she feels constant pain. And there is nothing she can do about it. In 2010, me and my grandfather got in a wreck with a speeding car and a fully loaded van. I twisted some muscles in my back-it's better now-and my granpa got a inflamed disk in his spine. So yeah...I don't want to be behind the wheel anymore...I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DANGED COURAGE TO GET THE DUMB PERMIT. unsure.gif )

graduating high school (I'm not scared that I won't graduate-but I am afraid that I don't know what to do after high school. I don't know what I want to do after secondary school, nor do I think I'll have what it takes to be accepted. Sophmore with a 2.8 point adverage...I suck at math.. sad.gif )

Death (It's just...I'm a Christian so I shouldn't be 'scared', but everyone is. I try to not think aobut it though.)

Termial diseases

pitch darkness

dying young (and unknown)

speaking in public

and making comics (I'm a young artist, and a few months back some friends of mine urged me to make a comic involving us and some other stuff. I JUST NOW MADE THE FIRST PAGE. I get a good idea, but when I draw it out I just imeddiatly see the mistakes and how lousy it looks. It discourages me to the point people have to DAILY cheer me on to get it done. It's pitiful, the worst fear I have..)

Definitely I fear if I become deaf, or not achieve what I want in life.

And yes, cockroaches and I'm scared of heights. mellow.gif

I know this may sound silly. But my other fear is failing in Maths. I haven't failed till now (Yay!! laugh.gif ), but I'm somehow surviving in that subject. XP

Edited by Panluck

I'm afraid of a lot of things:

- Pain

- Spiders

- Becoming disabled [be it deaf, lose a limb, blind, etc]

- Failing [well, I already fail]

- Seeming confident about being recruited only to be rejected ><"

DC being shut down permanently. Death, death of loved ones, spiders, any disability, and I think that's it.

Prepare to be bored.

The creeping erosion of human rights. It TERRIFIES me, with the associated snooping and interference.

ETA to a few posters above. I am deaf. It isn't that bad. A PIA but not something to knot your knickers over biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Fears...

Not of death, never that.

I think my only fear currently is that my friends will hate me and leave me, because I had a horrible experience not too long ago when one of my closest friends stopped talking to me for no reason... Yeah, I was traumatized from that.

What else am I scared of? hmm... My loved one going away from me. That's about it.

Sigh, friends are the best and the most frightening things to me haha