earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

My biggest fear is having to bury my child. Parents should not outlive their children. sad.gif

I'm afraid of losing my mind. No, not going crazy . . . I mean quite literally losing my mind. Dementia runs in my family and my grandmother doesn't even know who we are anymore.

Dying a horrible violent death, and my family and friends not being there.

Being betrayed by someone I love.

The dark, (I sleep with a night light and my cat DX)

Heights (What if I fall? And I always get that sick feeling :U)

Slain. wat a censorkip.gif gruesome death, also darkness, and censorkip.gif terrifying strange creatures that no one has ever seen.

My biggest fear is "quiting" of life and get trapped in my imagimation or loosing my mind or turned to a compromised, submissive and sold out person, like the majority of the population that I don't want to be. I'm afraid of that, because all these kind of people I see and pity them had once meritoriousness and dreams.

I am literally terrified of people watching me sign things. I don't know why. I shake all over and my palms get really sweaty.

I am afraid that some day rabies will mutate into a stronger virus that creates a zombie apocalypse.

Posting my deepest fear on a relatively popular, public, internet foru- ohh nnnnooooOOOO!!!

AH GIANT NOSES AHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yes im scared of giant noses bffs yo peace out totally pretty no im not joking

Loosing all the people I loved the most.

Oh man. You misspelled losing, which I don't normally care about, but I actually read it as loosing. It's like, "Oh no! The people popcorn loves most! Run!" I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but it gave me a good laugh when I realized how bad I had derped.

Oh man. You misspelled losing, which I don't normally care about, but I actually read it as loosing. It's like, "Oh no! The people popcorn loves most! Run!" I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but it gave me a good laugh when I realized how bad I had derped.

smile.gif Hahaha that's hilarious, I didn't even realize I did that. At least I didn't say feet. Feet really freak me out. Not my feet, but other people's feet. I just get freaked out when I see them. I'm serious. Its called podophobia. I can't even have other people touch my feet. Its just wrong. So, feet is a close second.

I think I'm a bit potamophobic now, so I'd say I'm afraid of rivers and drowning.

Edit: Annnnd the possibility of divorce, losing someone precious to me, and a home invasion. o.o

Edited by XiaoChibi

Growing old and dying, spiders, loud noises caused by cars (you know, when they "sneak up" on you XP), and horror movies :/

Getting extremely angry and killing someone on a rampage. >.> Then realize it when it's too late. I don't know what I'd do.

Yeah. that's my new fear.

my worst fear already happened to me

My biggest fear used to be black holes, but I've come to a peace with them. They're pretty cool once you know a little more about them.

My current fear is being out of my mind in any way. Whether it be from something as harmless as laughing gas or as lethal as krokodil or even just slowly descending into Alzheimer's or dementia. My mind is my most precious asset, and losing it terrifies me.

I'm actually not too concerned about death. I was dead for millions of years before I was alive. I can handle doing that again.

Well one of my fears are getting hacked and losing my laptop :c That'd be terrifying for me because I do school on my PC and I'd lose all my files!

Another fear of mine is my friends and family and everyone all of a sudden don't care about me and then I get attacked and get killed and they don't even care and then they soon enough forget about me. ;_;

Another fear is being hunted down by criminals (for some reason) that want to kill me.

I have other fears too but there's your sample of some of my fears.

Edited by Kira-san

Totally irrational, btw. I'm not afraid of clowns or getting hacked, but I'm afraid of just like a laughing clown popping up on my screen, and something like, "YOU HAVE CONTRACTED THE JOKER VIRUS" coming rom my speakers, then it just turns off. *shiver*

I'm not really scared of death. I'm too curious as to what comes afterwards to be. That aside, I am afraid of dying slowly and painfully (whether it be torture, slow suffocating, or a disease, whatever).

Being crushed slowly. I cannot stand the mere idea of slowly being crushed, feeling the pressure as your bones crack and snap...*shiver*

Elevators. My fear has grown worse. Last time I was in one (at a hospital) by myself, I literally almost started hyperventilating.