earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

uhh, my three main fears are

- anything to do with sharks or deep water (especially aquariums)

- zombies...dead people should not move mad.gif

- well right now my third would be not getting into uni

Deliberate torture.

Or hitting a pedestrian when I'm driving, especially if they were a kid. I'm terrified of accidents in general, but I don't think I could live with myself if that happened.

Actually, I kinda fear dogs. Not like a phobia, but more of the I cringe and turn away from them and run/walk off till they calm down and stop licking me.

I fear getting cavities.

Going to Hell. Nuff said.

Edited by KyokoYei2

Actually, I kinda fear dogs. Not like a phobia, but more of the I cringe and turn away from them and run/walk off till they calm down and stop licking me.

I fear getting cavities.

Going to Hell. Nuff said.

I also kinda fear dogs. I can't stand gross things like them licking me. Ugh.

I have a semi-fear of dogs, especially if they are big and very energetic. But, for the most part, I'm fine with dogs.

My biggest fear...I have no idea. It would probably be getting raped, but I don't know for sure.

I'm afraid of dark water (like the ocean or a lake where you can't see the bottom), bees, and the dark. I'm terrified of stinkbugs, because our house was covered in them last summer. We used to have to blow them off with a reverse vacuum and they would come flying at my face. rolleyes.gif They're like tiny tanks with their armor. I once accidentally stepped on one in my socks and the stupid thing lived to fly away. How?!

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

i'm afraid of so many things.... last night i actually had an extremely real, personalish, scury zombie dream that went on forEVER xd.png and some bugs, and i strongly dislike most dogs, but its not so much scared of them... i'm mostly afraid of things my mind makes up... and bees, i used to love them until my life went slow mo and watched someone get stung in the eye. since then i havent been the same towards bees. and dark water scares me, being alone for a long time does. scary people out to deliberately hurt/do something bad to someone.... the list goes on xd.png

A fear that I have true nightmares about?... well... my recent nightmares developed my fear...

My fear is to be raped by the League of Legends champion known as Talon O.O

Another fear would be water, as strange as it sounds.

Death, especially if there is no afterlife. Spontaneously ceasing to exist is the most terrifying thing ever to me for reasons I don't quite understand myself. In fact, the thought that if that happens I won't exist anymore to be scared of it is not comforting at all and just makes it even scarier for some reason.

Death, especially if there is no afterlife. Spontaneously ceasing to exist is the most terrifying thing ever to me for reasons I don't quite understand myself. In fact, the thought that if that happens I won't exist anymore to be scared of it is not comforting at all and just makes it even scarier for some reason.

This. Also Spiders. I hate those 8 legged things.

Being exposed to the world with my real name and all my secrets revealed! I don't know why, but it is!

My biggest fear is being alone... I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have anyone around me.

If we're talking tangible fears though... I'm terrified of big black beetles. I went on a field trip (Sophomore in college and I'm still going on field trips... man, I'm lame) and the person who drove me on that 3 hour long drive decided they'd pick up a huge beetle and chase me with it. I ended up backed into the car but I had the door locked... They decided to go to the other door, got inside and I bolted.

In fact, I bolted so fast that I reamed the car next to us with the car door :/ and looking like an idiot because I thought he threw it on me so I was crying, terrified, and worried about the other car's paint job. I'm so lame lol

This.

I also have a fear of flying in small planes, I always feel like they will fall right out of the sky. Oddly enough it isn't a fear of heights or flying, since I have pleasant dreams about flying like a bird and I can fly on big airplanes. I think this started when I was traveling from one city to another for a connecting flight and the two cities were very close. They boarded us onto one of those propeller planes and I was sitting right next to one of the propellers. I could watch it spin around and I realized that it was mostly the only thing keeping us up in the air.

This. Also Spiders. I hate those 8 legged things.

Demonic, you mean arachnids, because some species of spiders have more/less than 8 legs.

Anyway, hospitals. Which is quite ironic because I have had open-heart surgery 3 times...

And injections. HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM!

I have a semi-fear of dogs, especially if they are big and very energetic. But, for the most part, I'm fine with dogs.

My biggest fear...I have no idea. It would probably be getting raped, but I don't know for sure.

Yes. That is exactly why dogs freak me out! Though sometimes they are the smallest dog it still scares me....

For some reason I have a fear of bridges. I always think they're gonna fall. When I was five I saw this video of a bridge falling and people dying, and I kinda got paranoid of bridges.

I've always thought that if I'm wrong about my beliefs, and as opposed to some other faith system being true, there turns out to be no sort of spiritual afterlife, simply ceasing to exist is a rather peaceful concept.

I don't know if I've posted here before. But my biggest fear is helplessness. Being injured in such a way that I don't have control of my body like I do now. I might need to have major surgery soon, and the idea of being put under anesthesia and having to recover slowly leaves me mortified. I've worked hard to have the level of control over my body that I have, and losing it is a scary idea.

My biggest fear would be getting abducted by a strange person.

"Actually, I kinda fear dogs. Not like a phobia, but more of the I cringe and turn away from them and run/walk off till they calm down and stop licking me.

I fear getting cavities."

I agree with you on the dogs... It makes me feel better to know I am not the only one in the world like that laugh.gif You are not alone!!

And I guess my worst fear would either be.. eaten alive by the vashta nerada or touched by an angel... (Major Doctor Who fan here!!)

Um... Or being torchered... Don't want that either...

unsure.gif Oh mannn sad.gif That smilie blinks...

Edited by malika621

Being burnt alive, or drowning.

Most of all, being buried, dead or alive. I sure as hell aint being buried when i die. O.o

That I won't get into Stanford. Lol, just kidding.

It'd probably be... being kidnapped and mutilated/tortured/raped/hung. Or having that done to family member.

Ugh, the imagery.

Edited by Dauntingale

I think there are many on my list but i'll just name a few:

* Being raped or being killed by someone.

* The world ending before I die.

* Losing one or more of my best friends.

* Losing 1 or more of my family members.

* Divorce between my rents.

* Being eaten alive.