earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

Tornadoes.. There's an average of 26 tornadoes per year in my state, which terribly freaks me out. One even went and destroyed a whole city this year, only about 20 miles from me! O_O My greatest fear is that one day a tornado will hit my town, and destroy it completely..

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

Well, MY biggest fear is clinical death, followed by being buried alive. I can't imagine something more horrible than waking up trapped in a box six feet underground, helpless, without air or food and then die later from starvation and despair while no one could hear you.

Anything that has to do with spiders scares me to death! I HATE them. Even the tiniest spider will send me running like a baby.

I used to have a big fear of needles, if I saw a needle I'd literally cry... But part of my works policy is we have to get a tb shot every month (it's a hospital), so I've kind of gotten over that fear since I have to get shots all the time.

The thought of being buried alive though... I think just added that to my fear list x_x

My dream about a HUGE anomaly volcano, that is going to destroy the world, while shredding the people's minds in pieces with the insane horror. (I hope for God's sake, that it will never happen. EVER)

The bar fridge that I left a tub of yoghurt open in almost a year ago and forgot about... ninja.gif I've been too scared to open it since, because I know it's going to stink out my whole place.

some sort of radioactive accident or government secret experiment merging a spider and a snake together and making it giant

Spiders. Big spiders. D:

I know that they keep other pesky bugs away, and they are good creatures, I just can't stand seeing them.

Milder fears I have are of heights, breaking my fingers and geese. There's a funny story actually about the geese part. Was ran over by a flock of them when I was a toddler.

But but what if they did! I sure would hate death by mongolian death worm.

I don't understand loneliness as a fear, but I don't think I've ever been truly alone/in a close relationship, so I can't really understand...

OH MY GAWSH.

You've seen The Troop? It used to be my favorite show.

Anyways, I'm scared the most of dying in a lot of pain, or dying in my sleep, because of the fact that I'll never get to say goodbye. Oh, and my friend on Wizard101 dying. She hasn't come on in months, and I'm pretty sure she's dead.

Edited by GoingUnder71

I guess the thing I fear most is losing my boyfriend... ^^' I couldn't handle that...

But I don't like spiders, either. :3 They're horrible. x3

Biggest fear is death. dry.gif

However I have categorised them based on how painful it can be.

* Death by electrification, catching fire and by getting strangled.

* Also car/plane/truck/thrown off from a high building accidents which results in being hospitalised and undergoing a long struggle against death.

* Death during child birth or by diseases like cancer, A.I.D.S is also a scary thought. huh.gif

Edited by Miraxzee

Getting a disease/parasite that makes me die slowly, but is unnoticed until it's too late to do anything. Like rabies or those things that eat your brain from the inside. D:

Poison is bad too, but at least usually you'd know what happened. Unless it's stinging trees.

my biggest fear is death. because i really don't know what is going to happen...and how would i die? i don't want to think of it. hopefully it's while i'm sleeping. what makes me most scared is thinking of death from injury...the pain...i've never experienced a broken bone before so i can't imagine something crushing my body. /shudder

Death.My feer is so severe that I cant even stay at a friends house for a sleep over. Even one I trust.

Death.My feer is so severe that I cant even stay at a friends house for a sleep over. Even one I trust.

Wait, what does that have to do with death?

My greatest fear would have to be dying young.

Edited by skimboard808

Spiders. Serious arachnophobiac here. @n@ To date, I've never voluntarily touched a spider and even accidentally contacting an empty web freaks me out very, very badly simply because spiders have touched them before. And hogawd I'm studying in Australia and therearesomanyofthem. Insecticide is my best friend. Although the clearing up of spider corpses takes a long time -needs hours to dredge up sufficient courage-

Probably not my biggest fear, but definitely a large on that comes to mind.

Tornadoes.

Recently moved from a not tornado prone region, to a tornado prone region, with tornado season approaching. ohmy.gif

I've already woken up once to the lovely sound of a siren at 2am.

In a logical way I don't fear death (I have an unwavering hope, so no need to), but illogically I fear things that could kill me, like tornadoes.

Its a stupid fear but... I'm scared of Micowaves ._.

Once I nearly put the house on fire with one after I accidently put foil in the micowave.

I guess being burnt alive, and then surviving. Also falling from a VERY tall building. I guess dying very young too. And several other things too. I just try not to think of anything related to death. Why jinx myself?

For me it's zombies.. And I know they're not real but I'm always looking over my shoulder just in case! Doesn't help that friends all play up on it too >.>

More realistically.. Knowing I'm about to die or something (Like falling from an incredibly high height and watching the ground get closer and closer) *shudder*