earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

- Any pain that comes close to torture

- Rape

- Being so disabled that I can't even go alone to the toilett

- Being guilty for an accident/catastrophy

- Having to watch someone being tortured

I guess that should about cover it...

I'd have to say needles are my biggest fear.... and no they probably wont kill me but I don't care. I hate them SOOO much. And if any of you have watched the Saw where the girl gets thrown into a pit of used hypodermic needles... I flipped out, screamed, and almost throw up....

Being blind, and having my spine broken so I won't be able to move for the rest of my life.

Pop music taking over modern culture...

it must never... truly.. happen...

NEVAH!!!

My biggest fear is of things exploding. And loud noises make me think of things exploding. It's to the point that my best friend has to come vacuum for me because the sound of the vacuum scars me. The only other thing that scars is something from a nightmare I can't seem to escape. My son falling into some deep muddy water and no matter how deep I go and how long I look for him, I can't find him. That scared me a lot.

Something nasty happening to my eyes. Because seriously, the thought of my eyeball getting pierced or whatever is horrible.

Being decapitated.

And then surviving.

Edited by dragon_overlord

I'd have to say needles are my biggest fear.... and no they probably wont kill me but I don't care. I hate them SOOO much. And if any of you have watched the Saw where the girl gets thrown into a pit of used hypodermic needles... I flipped out, screamed, and almost throw up....

Same here, I freeze up, and cry when I try not to. They have to get me a few times to get my blood, which sucks. I can handle getting immunizations and the like, but getting my blood drawn scares the living daylights out of me.

I am also afraid of standing in front of a crowd to speak/do anything. I failed last quarter English because I refused to go up and present. I had everything ready and wussed out.

Rejection, being judged, failing... Which is why I suck at communicating emotion when I sing. I'm just too afraid of looking stupid to even attempt gestures or movements. I get discouraged easily and I always feel stupid and incompetent because I'm convinced all of my teachers are just judging me and wondering how I managed to get accepted into the school.

It's a pretty terrible set of fears since I'm majoring in a performing art... Hopefully my teachers will be able to beat them out of me by the time I graduate.

the walk of shame.....

( when you trow a paper and miss the recycle bin you have to walk to put it back in )

the walk of shame.....

( when you trow a paper and miss the recycle bin you have to walk to put it back in )

See, at university the Walk of Shame is when you end up spending the night at another person's flat after a night out and have to walk home the next morning wearing the same clothes as the night before.

Torture, without death, or immortality.

I don't think I could stand either...

it would be terrible to be immortal, everyone would die and you wouldn't beable to escape *shudders*

Being decapitated.

And then surviving.

^This

The most horrible experience to ever witness.

Rejection, being judged, failing... Which is why I suck at communicating emotion when I sing. I'm just too afraid of looking stupid to even attempt gestures or movements. I get discouraged easily and I always feel stupid and incompetent because I'm convinced all of my teachers are just judging me and wondering how I managed to get accepted into the school.

It's a pretty terrible set of fears since I'm majoring in a performing art... Hopefully my teachers will be able to beat them out of me by the time I graduate.

I know what you mean. Something I too am afraid to live through. The thought of it is just demoralizing.

Hospitals, I've had some pretty scary experiences there... Also being buried alive is another pretty big fear (especially after watching the myth busters episode DX)

Although it would never happen, my biggest fear is my whole family hating me. I get nightmares about it even though its completely groundless

Thats followed rather closely by being trapped and surrounded by spiders, though insistently, thats something my brothers do in my dreams *shivers*

Being killed in a Medieval torture chamber.

Living with a swarm of cockroaches.

Stabbed in the eye.

Dying. In specific, dying a slow, painful death.

Being forced to eat slugs.

Having a slice in my throat.

Surgery.

Cancer.

Being deaf and blind.

Being stranded and alone.

Being crucified.

Drowning.

Reading horror books.

Meeting a ghost.

Dead little girls giggling.

Speaking of ghosts, don't you think they'd be scarier if you couldn't see them and only could hear their voice? o3o *shivers*

I'm a very fearful person.

Edited by glitterleaf

I am a guy of SCIENCE!!!, and am not afraid of much, but there are two things I am scared of, first is the extraterrestrial(ALiens, just can't be real*shudders*) and spirits(ghosts, they jsut seriously can't be real, either go somewhere or recarnate.)

Also Glitterleaf, you are not a very fearful person but a person of major imaginations(when I was younger I was the same way, except all the things came in dreams imagine all that happening in one dream, and that dream repeating for days),

Alos there is a final thing I'm scared about but I'll be called a freak cause of it... during my dream's I see blury memories... but they never happen for weeks. Creepy.

parasites. spiders. being locked in the chokey...

* laugh.gif matilda referance*