earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

My worst fear? Blindness, Sea Monsters (Are they real or not?? unsure.gif )

spiders, parasites, and being very verrrrrry high up unless im in a building. and thats all!

Edited by scaredshadows

my biggest fear is losing my son to his bio "father" and never getting to see him again.

My biggest fear is losing my mum.My dad died of cancer 5 years ago,when I was seven and then my brother moved out and it is now just me and mum.

I don't really have any other fears.

Needle and blood?Nah.Someone in my sowing class accidently put his foot down and the needle went through his finger,but I didn't mind......

I have a small fear of heights,like,its alright,but I'm just really cautious of falling.

EDIT:Oh,and slowly dying:Buried alive,drowning,burning,choked,you get the picture.

Edited by arabian sparkle

I use to fear the dark but now it's more like a second skin.

Biggest fear? Dentist. Ever had your conscious suppress a big chunk of memory?

It's annoying and sometimes painful when you try to remember. :|

Most dentist I have gone to are evil. :\

I actually have fear of being crushed by huge truck. Luckily where i live there isnt any that big trucks that i fear, sure what we have here are pretty big and i'm not much fan of them either, which is funny because i like big things, but it might be trauma of my childhood when i was almost run over by snowtruck and that's why i still fear them. It's kinda sad because most of those big trucks are really pretty with the great paintings on them.

I'm scared of just about everything, but especially fire.

I utterly hate the heat, and my element is ice, besides. Also, what a fire burns, you don't get back-- and just imagine the flames licking up your body, slowly tearing you apart, melting flesh off you..... eeeuuurgh.

The dark. ZOMGOSH THESE WORDS ARE DARK <---

Cockroaches?

Supernatural stuffs

Creepy things

Clowns with too white a face xd.png

...I have a lot of fears. DX

I have a fear that spiders will come and attack me in the middle of the night..

I have a fear that I will get stuck in an elevator and die.

I have a fear that I will get hit by a car.

I have a fear that I wont be able to grow old because cancer gets me first...

O_O

And a lots of other things. >_< Fears are not fun. D:

I fear the darkest secrets of the people around me, tucked away where no one can see. We all have such secrets, we all hide them. I fear their horror.

I fear of being teleported in the middle of a storm in the pacific ocean (yea thats weird) the jumper movie made me scared at teleportion smile.gif. Death, yes I fear that but all of us will die in time so we should cherish our life with our friends and families.

Edited by mozers

I'm not really scared of much..

I'm completely fine with any insect except ant's crawling on me. I get goosebumps when an ant goes on me but i'm not sure that this is a fear.

I'm still scared of the dark. It's kind of sad. It's worse after watching scary movies.

I'm also really afraid I might die in a car wreck. Almost every nightmare I have involves cars, ever since I was little.

Biggest fear? My parents getting killed. I would be SO depressed if that happened, I wouldn't be able to live without them.

I hope it NEVER EVER happens. D:

That I'll lose more senses. I can't smell at all. I can barely see. I have extreme glasses. If I take them off, say bye to sight.

It's terrifying to think that you'll go deaf or go blind.

Here are my biggest fears:

The dark.

Heights (although I still go on roller coasters).

I have a friend with hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia (the fear of long words).

I'm afraid of eveything :<

but my biggest fear is being alone.

Other fears

Dark

Fire

Heights

Embarrassment

Getting Lost

EARLY Death

Although I still feel safe on airplanes...funny...

Oh yeah and sharp things!

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

To be totally honest, I really can't think of a fear that is worth fearing. My mind goes to cougars (A large mountain cat that lives here in Oregon.) because I had a terrifying experience with one as a toddler, but really, I know my way around the forests, I'm cautious, have my dogs with me, or I have a gun, so that really counts them out. Wow, I'm not afraid of anything. Not heights, I jump off rocks all the time at the lake, not the dark, I can sense when I'm about to run into a tree. I'm acualy struggling right now to think of a fear. xd.png

My last post in here somewhere only said Fire. A better list...

-Fire.

-Spiders. Not all arachnids, I'm fine with scorpions, but spiders just scare me.

-Anything wrong with my computer, especially viruses/similar, just TRAUMATIZES me. D:

-Occasionally heights, but it kind of depends.

-Not so scared of blindness as I am of deafness.

-A reddish-purple color.

-Will add more whenever I think of some.

Losing people that I love is my biggest fear. I can deal with the thought of spiders, heights, planes, water, whatever else. But I'm terrified of the thought of my loved ones dying. sad.gif

Spiders. Only the little ones, though, which you can't keep track of. And when I'm driving and there's a truck before and behind me, I'm always afraid I'm going to end up a big red mess in a metal wreck. One of my great-aunts and her daughter actually died that way. D:

And of course, anything happening to my little brother.

Edited by Drayanna

water....when i was around 3 i was running around in the water (mom wasn't watching) and theres this off limits area but i went over cause i couldnt read it at the time so i got sucked into this pipe, if no one saw me i would not be posting this haha, but thank god someone did and he managed to pull me out.