earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

Hmmm, My biggest fear..? I would have to say my biggest fear is fire. I've been afraid of it ever sense I got my hand burnt as a child. sad.gif My second would be suffocation, or anything that would include not being able to breath. I know it could happen at any moment with me because I have asthma.

Death (mine and death of the ones I love), suffocation, public speeches

I dont really fear anything.

I dislike a lot of things like wasp and hights but I am not afraid of them.

Know if you had said paranoia OH BOY-O I am that alright

Stop watching me

Silence.

Think about it.. if you are in the deep woods, or anywhere really, and you suddenly realize everything has gone silent.. you know something is gonna die.

getting shoot (not death)

snakes

drowning

not being able to breath

getting lost

and the worst of all sharks and pirahnas

Silence, strange but I like to be listening to something all the time. Even just noises are fine.

Being alone, or being alone in big groups. A big fear.

Failing in life or having a mental breakdown. Another fear, probably even bigger, although you could say if I was alone too long that this might happen.

Well I'm terribly afraid of spontaneous combustion and the dark... but my biggest fear of all is leaving behind the people that rely on and love me (like if I died). It's kind of weird but I think that's why I don't like getting close to people.

That I'd wake up one day and find bugs crawling over me. A lot of bugs. And then I'd suffocate to death because their legs were blocking my nose and mouth.

Abandonment. ive been alone most of my life and i finally have some people around me who care about me and im terribly afraid ill be abandoned

I keep posting in this thread forgetting some of my more prominent fears...XD *fail*

Tornadoes. I think just about every living thing on Earth is afraid of tornadoes, but I'm just plain terrified of them myself. D: Even when hearing about them...*shudders* I guess tornadoes could be tied along with natural disasters, because those freak me out, too.

Edited by Plant

Skin eating bacteria. It's really rare, but the idea of having part of your body completely destroyed absolutely terrefies me. I also can't stand deep, murky water.

Or being completely surrounded by zombies and having no weapons. It would be awful to be eaten alive...

also tornadoes... i live in an area that doesnt see many *knock on wood* but still im terrified of the thought of one

I have three.

- Not being able to decide what to do with my life and ending up completely useless/ugly/vulnerable/stupid/what have you.

- The afterlife... or lack thereof.

- Romantic comedies.

Simply put, death, it mainly surfaced after aFinal Fantasy lets play I watched, the whole vivi village part, about stoping, and nothing you can do to change that, I had trouble sleeping for awhile belive it or not, just trying to think it out to come up with an answer

EDIT:Especially if I were to die at my current age, I just have so much time left (I hope...) But I never know what would happen, this also just bleeds in with my fear of heights, so when it comes to heights I'm terrible, when people accidientaly shove me I just get so freaked out, I would also hate to die slow and painful, aswell as not being remembered, or easily forgotten, or just dying unknown by anybody

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Any large insects with a lot of leg or pincers..... ewwww!

I find death surprisingly not frightening though.