earthgirl

Your biggest fear?

Infinity.

I can't even begin to wrap my mind around the fact that it never ends. I don't know how to process it or register the fact that if I started counting the second I was born, by the time I die, I wouldn't have reached even one fourth of the way to infinity! -shudders-

I even have nightmares about it. OTL

Being killed by stone statues. (Doctor Who)

And a large dinosaur suddenly breaking into my house and stealing all of the food in my fridge. (Jurassic Park)

Raccoons in general. (I have no idea why I'm afraid of these...)

Trust me, I have a long list of strange fears... blink.gif

I have 3 main fears.I am afraid of Humans, Reflections and my own Sub Conciousness. They are pretty nasty...At 1st I thought I have many fears, but with time it turned out they all come from one of the three,mostly the 3rd.

Edited by EternalSnow

Being the person that sees death in the final destination movies.

That freak Me out knowing whos gonna die in what order :/

id probably lock myself up in a padded cell and tell everyone to do the same. tongue.gif

Same here pudding. I could be waiting in front of a statue, just waiting for it to strike.

Firstly, at night I think a pack of raptors are going to break in and kill me. (I watched all 3 of the Jurassic Park movies before this happened, and I had 3 nightmares, well in one I made a rex my friend...)

Second, whenever I go outside in my backyard in the dark, once I go about 20 meters from the door theres a gate that we always keep open. Once I walk past that, I think zombies are gonna come. So once I'm finished there, I always run back 'caz my mind makes zombie groans and yells.

Lastly, my street has had a lot of parties lately, one of the last ended up in big arrests, a fight betwen cops and the partiers in a blob on the road. We hear yelling in bed, and I think someone is gonna come in and kill us. Oh, the cars also are owned by idiots, so the driving makes burnouts. Last one I thought the car was going to crash into my room xP.

Generally speaking, my biggest fear is evil. In other words, demonic entities and the like. (What else can harm you worse than demons? Unless you count their master, Satan.)

Hm, what is this 'fear' thing you speak of?

Seriously, though, I'm afraid of getting old, sickly old. A poor old lady, spending my last years in hospital. That sort of stuff.

I don't like hospitals in general. I guess it's a fear, too. They're so... unclean, I guess. Sure, they're sterile and everything, but they're unclean at the same time.

Dying in anyway other than my sleep. Anyway includes a long drawn out illness such as cancer that would end up with me dying in my sleep.

-I'll turn into a bad person and beat the crap outta him. (Him is some idiot who makes cruel, disturbing jokes about kittens. Hate him.)

-Cancer! My aunt died from it and I'm afraid I'll be the one to get it as well. She eventually started losing control of her limbs and had to die.

-I'll get pregnant at, like, 13. That would not be pleasant.

-A huge fire started by the stupid drought sweeps through my house, and I'm the only one to make it out alive, my cats and family burned to death. (This one makes me a little closer to them.)

-My cats get cancer. That would be torture to me.

-My computer breaks from playing Sims. My dad would kill me.

~Cavey

My biggest fears, in no particular order:

Bugs. I have a HUGE phobia when it comes to bugs/insects/etc, to the point where I go into hysterical crying and screaming if I see one. Especially if it's moving, *especially* if it can fly.

Mental breakdown. It scares me to death because I've been through it, and I know from experience how helpless and tiny and scared and out of control I felt... I've been really close a few times since then, to the point where I've been in a helpless fog for a full 24 hours, and it scares me so much to think of actually going over the edge again.

My mom dying. She is my best friend and my caretaker, and I honestly don't know how I would cope without her. We had a scare last year, she was in the hospital for two months, and I was *thisclose* to a full mental breakdown.

My own death. Not so much the dying itself, but what comes after. It scares me *so* much, not knowing... Not knowing what heaven is like (if I end up there), not knowing anything about what will happen after death... When I was a kid I would cry constantly about the thought of being in heaven "for eternity". The unknowing is just so scary.

I'm TERRIFIED of water! Can't go near bodies of water bigger than a bathtub >.<

I'm also scared of my friend hurting me...I know he never would, he's got a very strict moral code, but the fact that I know he's hurt people before, what with him being in T and I, added to the fact that I think I might've upset him has caused me to have quite a few nightmares bout him...

I had nightmares of my other friend before, but when I talked to him about them they stopped. I'm hoping it'll be the same for my other friend but I haven't talked to him in so long...and the nightmares just keep getting worse...

I have a HUGE fear of bugs and spiders. I end up shaking and running to a parent if there in my house. it's like I go into a huge panic if I see one. However, if I see them outside I'm totally fine. Complaint about it a bit and move on.

I'm also a bit afraid of people changing. So many people have changed on me that I'm afraid to really let people in. So I tend to be really quite and shy and hard to get to know really well.

Burned to death, struck by lightning, drowning getting shot and bleeding to death.

Dying Final Destination style. That would suck.

Oh yes, and a zombie apocalypse. nothing cheerier than getting bitten by a reanimated corpse.

Another big fear of mine (again, it pales in comparison to losing my loved ones, but it's up there) is never being able to have my own children.

I'm terrified of being infertile and any abnormalities, even extremely minor ones, make me really anxious and scared.

I have a plethora of more minor phobias as well - not my biggest fears by any standard, but I'll end up posting them in here anyway probably tongue.gif

There aren't many things that I can't handle. At the moment I can't think of any particular situation that would leave me beside myself with fear. Pretty much the only thing I'm scared of is losing my family. They're very important to me and I don't think I could stand living without them.

Wasps. They scare the frikin crap out of me. When I see one I run away like a little 6 year old girl. They're like bees except short tempered, more aggressive, they don't pollinate flowers, they look scarier, and they don't die after they sting you, so they can sting you like 80 times!

My biggest fear? Probably either unberable pain, slowly suffering, or parasites/parasite related diseases. I'm not afraid of death itself just the pain that is so often associated with it.

NEEDLES.

Shots, sewing needles, anything needly. I'm terrified of them. And I don't know why. Yes. That means I pass out basically every time I have to get a shot. |C

Getting a big nosebleed, then somebody plugging your nose and covering your mouth then tilting your head backwards meanwhile forcing you to the ground on your back and pinning you there so that you drown in your own blood. If that doesn't work, you suffocate anyways.

- and I fear heights...

My biggest fear is that I will never finish the books that I start. I know that's stupid but I have a problem finishing things I start. I mean I have several fears and another is being completely forgotten and yet another is not standing up for someone else in a time of need.

My biggest fear is losing the close people in my life. Good friends, family, etc. And the thought of leaving college and ending up living alone. It scares the bejesus out of me. I'm not a very independent person.

On a smaller scale, I also have an intense fear of needles and blood. Anything medical-related, really. Makes me queezy. xd.png