wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Egg was fogged right away, none of my business anyway. It's alright, i'll make do with watching it grow from their page. I just prefer to gift my golds so that I know where they are going.

well, hopefully you can get it back or finger crossed it ends up at a good home.

Was going through my latest batch of eggs & influencing them in pairs. Somehow I forgot I was supposed to wait to influence the thunder egg until I see how my ungendered thunder hatchie genders, & I went & influenced it male. **facepalm**

It's really not that big a deal if they gender the same, it's not like I can't catch another. (Ten in the last four weeks! Had to force myself to stop clicking them...)

ah, how about sorting a whole bunch of dragons just the way i like them...and then forget to click "save"...

Saw a shiny silver in the forest....

Only 3 people there, so good chance to get it.

*click*

"you must be logged in in order to take eggs. would you like to register?"

*headbump*

the table is still in one piece... but only barely so.

I saw a CB thunder in the desert and I hesitated due to shock. Poof. its not mine.

-excuse me while i scream my head off and rip everything up in anger.-

Was clicking through all the biomes just to see if any of them were moving earlier... clicked right past a CB black, went back as quick as I could and clicked it... miss.

However, I ended up getting a CB Thunder and then a CB Magma in the next two drops, so I guess I shouldn't complain much. xd.png

Was clicking through all the biomes just to see if any of them were moving earlier... clicked right past a CB black, went back as quick as I could and clicked it... miss.

However, I ended up getting a CB Thunder and then a CB Magma in the next two drops, so I guess I shouldn't complain much. xd.png

It was you!

Off with your head!!!

This keeps happening to me, and I don't know how to stop it ;_;

*biome hopping*

Hm... nothing good here

*continues to hop around*

*glimpses a CB metal, but already clicked on another biome*

NONONONONONNONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Starting a lineage for Halloween...close to Halloween laugh.gif I'm not even sure if I'll be able to finish it before it's time. Sheesh, more planning on my part is needed next time, I think!! *smacks self*

It was you!

Off with your head!!!

I'm sorree. ;_;

If it makes you feel any better, it's meant as a gift for one of my best friends, so I honestly wasn't being greedy.

EDIT: I need to just stop even trying for vampire bites. Neither of my original two have EVER gotten a success. *facedesk*

Edited by keijaidyyn

Decided to reach for my drink just as a CB Silver pops up. Of course I would be thirsty right then...why wouldn't I be? rolleyes.gif

Oh my, I'm an idiot. Was looking over the plans for my lineage....and I don't know why I was thinking I could get a breed of dragon from two other different breeds *facepalm* Had to completely restructure my lineage. Gah! At least I have only bred two eggs for it, so far, and they ARE two that I need. Wow.

Edited by CDM

Saw a paper egg in the volano, tried to click it, computer wouldn't load fast enough.

It wasn't really me that was stupid, but the one time I see an egg I really, really want... my computer runs slow. I think I died a little on the inside. I've been wanting a paper dragon for a while.

Since I signed up actually and I signed up in 2008, though I just recently came back to start playing again.

why cruel world! Why? *cries*

I just misspelled my own name in a description. *facepalm* How I managed that, I will never know. Hawktalon is kinda hard to spell wrong...

Went on a breeding spree and wasn't watching a PB black pairing, and it ended up uneven-gen. I'm sure it got snatched up anyway, but my apologies to the person who adopted it, that I didn't pay closer attention.

i found a vine egg with a rather pervy code about a week ago in the ap and i gifted it to my friend who is a major perv turns out that vine egg hatched into an alt and i just figured it out tonight i just dunno how to react to that lol

Well, i just went and bred an Autumn and a Magma and was like "Oh, it will probably be a seasonal."

Boy, was i wrong.

They produced a Magma.

How many times has this happened to me now? xd.png Teaches me to breed my rares only when i'm unlocked. I always breed them when i'm locked. Someone won't be doing that anymore.

Erica8798, i probably wouldn't of kept it were i unlocked at the time anyway. When i have rares related to my dragons, i usually don't keep them for long. You probably would've ended up with it in the end tongue.gif

Edited by YellowTsunami