wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Well, i just went and bred an Autumn and a Magma and was like "Oh, it will probably be a seasonal."

Boy, was i wrong.

They produced a Magma.

How many times has this happened to me now? xd.png Teaches me to breed my rares only when i'm unlocked. I always breed them when i'm locked. Someone won't be doing that anymore.

Oh hey, I caught that. Damn, I wish I would have seen your post before I threw it back ):

Just did a whoopsie, lol. Was bored, so I bred a 3rd gen Pink egg, which I was going to put up for trade....forgot it was the MATE to my Thuwed, not the Thuwed itself *facepalm* Luckily we can delete posts laugh.gif

I just spent about half an hour reordering my dragons... I'd just finished the last one, and I accidentally clicked logout. I don't even know how I did it. But I'm so angry at myself now, because I'll have to go and do it all over again. sad.gif

derp

Just bred a 2nd-gen red dorsal egg with a marrow parent. *is already locked*

There it goes...

ASjhgjafagsgeiuraiwuegflskdb. dry.gif

This is not so much a stupid thing *I've* done, but it just happened and I need to vent. I had my first ND exp in *forever* all set to go and *EXACTLY* as I'm due to start the exp, the power dies in the cafe I'm in. EXACTLY. THE. SAME. TIME. *fumes* And then the power comes back on but it's screwed up the router and they don't fix it until just after my egg has died. *rage*

ETA: *sigh* I have consoled myself with chocolate cake, a freshly caught CB GW, and the knowledge that the damn thing probably would have died anyway. sleep.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

ASjhgjafagsgeiuraiwuegflskdb. dry.gif

This is not so much a stupid thing *I've* done, but it just happened and I need to vent. I had my first ND exp in *forever* all set to go and *EXACTLY* as I'm due to start the exp, the power dies in the cafe I'm in. EXACTLY. THE. SAME. TIME. *fumes* And then the power comes back on but it's screwed up the router and they don't fix it until just after my egg has died. *rage*

ETA: *sigh* I have consoled myself with chocolate cake, a freshly caught CB GW, and the knowledge that the damn thing probably would have died anyway. sleep.gif

That's awful, so sorry to hear about that sad.gif But at least you came out with a CB GW to boot!

As for me, I regret breeding all of my metallics near midnight. :/

I could have snagged a CB white AND a CB red but I clicked past it by accident.

Well, I kind of forgot I was egglocked, and bred a vine and a silver, I think.. Seasonal and silver. unsure.gif My brain has betrayed me.

Again with my luck with rares. You can guess what happened...

They produced a silver. dry.gif

I'm not as intelligent as I originally thought I was, ha-ha.

When I'm unlocked, I've got bad luck. When I'm locked, I've got good luck... Why me? xd.png

Edited by YellowTsunami

I -just- got unlocked and then I decided to click on a CB Royal Blue in the cave. And guess what that cleared up a space for? A CB Pillow. Which I actually did want. But no. I had just locked myself with a Royal I didn't even want. Ugh -__-

I -just- got unlocked and then I decided to click on a CB Royal Blue in the cave. And guess what that cleared up a space for? A CB Pillow. Which I actually did want. But no. I had just locked myself with a Royal I didn't even want. Ugh -__-

LOL I think if this were any other person, they'd be happy.

I'd be happy to take it off your hands, anyhoo.

Anyway, as for me I bred a poorly lineaged silver with a dragon of an even worse lineage, and of course I got a silver egg. dry.gif At least it looks somewhat even?

my stupidest thing today:

trading.

honestly.

there's still 11 hours of the day left and next hatchling can mature in 10 hours.

and i am at 18/18.

looks like i'd have to play angry birds the rest of the day... again!

I was on the fence for most of October on whether I should collect dragons to be potential Zombies, and just yesterday decided I should. Halloween is next Wednesday. I'm not gonna get a Zombie this year...

I was on the fence for most of October on whether I should collect dragons to be potential Zombies, and just yesterday decided I should. Halloween is next Wednesday. I'm not gonna get a Zombie this year...

You might. My first DC Halloween, I had no clue about anything very much (it was also my first DC holiday) and so I didn't know about killing hatchies by letting them run out of time or killing adults ahead of time. I did all my killing/reviving on Halloween day and I still managed to end up with an adult male and a frozen hatchie Zombie, so don't despair!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I forgot to fog my zombie fodder hatchies so they could die... they grew up around 2days T~T

Ugh, I'm stupid. I went to breed an egg from a specific pair, it was the wrong breed, and as I need absolutely no embers from that pair (abandoning not an option), I went to the KILL action straight away.

Problem is, I could just as easily have killed the egg by sickness or by running out of time, not wasting my precious last slot. Now I only have four adult zombie tries. >.< *smacks self*

You might.  My first DC Halloween, I had no clue about anything very much (it was also my first DC holiday) and so I didn't know about killing hatchies by letting them run out of time or killing adults ahead of time.  I did all my killing/reviving on Halloween day and I still managed to end up with an adult male and a frozen hatchie Zombie, so don't despair!

Thanks. smile.gif Though, if I can't get my Zombie Fodder to die before Halloween, I'm gonna have a problem. My one adult keeps dodging.

I just picked the worst time to move one of my dragons' names. When I did, someone else took it! The name was Terraence. Not exactly a stellar "I can't believe I got this name!" name. Stupid me. *sob*

I went without logging in for over a year sad.gif now all my names are lost. I should have just popped in and out every once in a while.

I went without logging in for over a year :( now all my names are lost. I should have just popped in and out every once in a while.

Aw, sorry to hear. D:

... You have the cutest looking scroll name I've seen so far, by the way. xP

~

Forgotten that reds were wearing Halloween costumes and as a result kept scrolling up and down on the BSA page looking for the splash of red and obviously not finding it. =p

Also not being able to locate my pumpkin for the life of me. I literally could not see her (I only have one) and even though I knew she would've been near the front of the scroll, I kept switching between pages 1, 2 and 3 for like 7 minutes, LOL. And even once I remembered pumpkins were sorted with the Halloween breeds, I STILL couldn't find her until another 4 minutes. I legit almost considered posting a question in Help about which breeds exactly the pumpkins were sorted between.

Couldn't remember her name either to do a Cmd + F either. OTL

I am so slow today. XD

I'm so smart, I tried to accept a teleport from a close friend when I already had 7 eggs. I had to give one away before accepting the teleport, then recounted my eggs and only had 5 AFTER the teleport. (Someone had finally accepted their teleport from me.) If I'd only waited a few seconds longer before counting, I wouldn't have had to give that nice Shadow Walker away. *kicks myself* Oh, Well, some person got a nice 2nd gen SW.

Edited by yosofine