wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Never joining or even looking at the forums until recently.

Leaving for long periods of time on several occasions. I started here in 2008 and have yet to be around to get a holiday. And now after being gone for over a year, I'm scrambling to get all the releases I've missed.

Yeah same as me haha. But I joined the forums a while back, but at about that time I stopped playing.

I just bred my bronze with my sunrise to see if they liked each other... To my excitement they did and produced another bronze... then I realized I was egg locked and it'd been dropped to the AP. dry.gif

This isn't what I did, it's what my friend did. (they're new) They thought the cb moonstone they had was a silver, so yeah.

This isn't what I did, it's what my friend did. (they're new) They thought the cb moonstone they had was a silver, so yeah.

Eh, its easy enough to mix up if you go based off the image. With the new egg colors/shading I mix up whites and silvers so easily.

Quitting for 3 years and missing all those holidays. Oh well, at least i have a frozen retired pink hatchling. And i can say i was around when DC only had one cave and other options.

Imagine how many dragons i could've had now if i didn't quit T_T.

Quitting for 3 years and missing all those holidays. Oh well, at least i have a frozen retired pink hatchling. And i can say i was around when DC only had one cave and other options.

Yeah, I quit and came back and had to restart with no trophy and no holidays. :c

Pushing 'release' instead of 'name' and confirming it without paying the slightest bit of attention.

FAIL.

Two years ago, on the last day of the Valentine dragon egg drops, I wanted to hide one of my valentine eggs. I accidentally abandoned it instead. The worst part of it was that there was only one 5-minute drop left in the last hour of the release. But I managed to grab me another one.

So I guess this counts as a fail AND a win tongue.gif

I didn't write down which of my dragons refused dry.gif

I should start a document about breeding right about now.

I re-joined DC after my umm... quit, and I saw the Alpine full of CB blacks and I went to the which egg is which section then when I came back they were gone.

Ahhhhhh! Me too! The only Holiday I have is a Pumpkin, and I was stupid and only grabbed one. dry.gif

I missed a bronze tinsel in the AP... mostly because I wasn't paying much attention >.<

Darn it.

I honestly thought that I'd caught a Silver in the AP just now - nope, twas a White. My laptop screen was tilted and it gave the white a more silvery tint. ;_;

I clicked on a terrae, THEN saw the Ice Egg in the AP.

God, I hate it when I see rares at the last minute.

The stupidest thing was probably to shrug when Frills were on their way out, as at the time I didn't feel like ever catching one, so I never caught one when I had the last chances to do so... but now, obviously, I've changed my mind. unsure.gif

I abandoned my Frilled after re-joining the site... right before I discovered that they had been discontinued. *facepalm*

I grabbed a stone in the volcano biome, and there was a cheese behind it. ;-;

I've also missed every single holiday since joining. Oh, me.

I keep mistaking White eggs for Silvers. Even though I'm aware of the difference between them, every time a White shows up in the AP, I reflex click it.

And the worst part is that once I got a White, re-abandoned it, went back to the AP and a Silver was sitting right there. Which of course I missed.

Got so excited when I saw "this egg has brightly coloured markings on it" pop up that I clicked and grabbed the egg before realizing I was actually in the desert. XP

Bred a gold tinsel, before noticing my egg slots were full. sad.gif

Someone got a nice egg from the AP. You're welcome.

Forgot to Influence my Silver Tinsel when I had an appropriate influence and time available. Hopefully my other Bronze Tinsel that I couldn't influence will gender like all my other uninfluenced dragons. sad.gif

I haven't been too retarded yet *knocks on wood* but we'll see.

I guess my biggest regret is using an inbred dragon I did not want for zombie food and now I'm stuck with it forever...why did I do that?

The most retarded thing I ever did was breed my bronze tinsel when my egg slots were full....I got a the tinsel back in the end (I needed it for a pledge), but hey, that was my tinsel's first breeding, and I was so happy that I got a tinsel....Until I read the second line after 'These two dragons bred to produce an egg'...

Today has been a kicking myself for stupidity day. First, I reflex-clicked a pygmy I didn't want. Then I missed a Silver Tinsel. After that, I missed a leetle tree. THEN I reflex clicked a spitfire, not realizing that A) I was in the desert and cool.gif the caveborn white egg I've been looking for for TWO DAYS was right next to it. Ugh. Maybe I should go crawl under a rock for the rest of the day. blink.gif