wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I have a frozen CB gold :B

When I first caught my CB Gold (3 years ago :c ), I was seriously considering freezing it as a gendered hatchie since I didn't like the adult sprite. I don't remember why I didn't freeze it, but I'm very glad I didn't. xd.png

grabbed a BBW instead of the new eggs! sad.gif now i dont know what to do with it...bite it?

EDITED:: dead. now stuk with it for a whole 24 hours instead of 5.

Edited by libby2999

I have inbreds of certain dragon types (commons that I wouldn't bother locking myself with nowadays) and those inbreds are the ones I let grow up. The CBs, of course, are the ones I froze -______- Fail.

At some point (I think June of 2010) last year, I decided to get some 'new blood' on my scroll, so I released almost every adult dragon I had. Including some caveborn Blacks, Silvers & Golds.

Since that time, the old Pinks got retired, then the Frills, Blacks became rare, and I haven't seen a Gold or Silver CB or abandoned egg since I released mine.

It's just depressing. sad.gif

-i accidentally grabbed a misfit pigmy egg while hunting for the new species.

-once, i caught a CB vampire in the ap. i then decided that i didn't want it because it was making me scroll locked, and i abandoned the egg. i'm still kicking myself for that

Lunged for a leetle tree even though I already got one. Of course, I got the message that I can only have one. Silly me..

Mad click to get that CB stripe that appeared, following it up with a huge 'whoohoo!' when I realised I got it.

Then take a second look and realised I am not in the Forest Biome, I am in the Desert Biome. That ain't no CB stripe and I didn't get lucky and beat out anyone else to get it. sad.gif

Did this not once, not twice, but four different times! *facepalm*

But the real fun began when I was in the Desert Biome and watched a 'This egg has brightly colored markings on it.' go by and then a few minutes later another. Thank goodness I didn't click on them this time. Except....I then realised I was in the Forest Biome and those were real CB stripes. *double facepalm*

Edited by Dubious

Lunged for a leetle tree even though I already got one. Of course, I got the message that I can only have one. Silly me..

I did this once.

I'm more surprised that neither of the leetles I clicked gave me the 'sorry this has already been taken' message o___O

I did this once.

I'm more surprised that neither of the leetles I clicked gave me the 'sorry this has already been taken' message o___O

I've only seen a leetle tree once, and I failed to catch it... and that was a while back.

I let both my cb Rosebud valentines grow up... wanted to freeze one once it gendered. Somehow missed the window of opportunity. OOooopps.

So now I have to decided if I want to release one adult to have a frozen hatchie or not.

I've only seen a leetle tree once, and I failed to catch it... and that was a while back.

Likewise.

Though, I think my inability to catch a leetle tree is also due partially to the fact I don't want anything frozen on my scroll. tongue.gif

I just posted a topic in the wrong section - I went back and edited the title and everything, so it looks normal...

ninja.gif Ninja Operation Complete! ninja.gif

Went for a CB stripe, but said I was egg-locked. ohmy.gifsad.gifsad.gif Probably because that vampire bite fail...sighs. Missed a CB stripe....*grumble*

Leaving the DC back when it was at it's original stages...before the holiday releases. And then coming back YEARS after all this stuff happened and missed out on everything.

Never adopting a black back in that day when I could find tons in the AP. Now I have none at all and am still left out. sad.gif

Impulse-clicking an egg marked "It's bright. And pink." without checking which biome i was in. Instead of a CB Pink I got a Flamingo... whoops XP Same as when I first started and got about three spitfires before discovering stripes don't drop in the desert...

Impulse-clicking an egg marked "It's bright. And pink." without checking which biome i was in. Instead of a CB Pink I got a Flamingo... whoops XP Same as when I first started and got about three spitfires before discovering stripes don't drop in the desert...

^This. And I've done it 4 times now D:

Also, looking for CB White Stripes and fail to click on them immediately because I keep forgetting I'm in the Forest/Jungle biomes and not in the Desert dry.gif

Edited by becrux

GAHHHHHH I missed a CB paper :'(

My reaction:

"Let's see... mmmm small... pieces of pap- AHGHHGHGHGHGJDFUDHFHDSF CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK!!! MISSED?!?!?!?!? censorkip.gif IT! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *headdesk*

Using a Albino just to see what was available on the breeding side and accidently breeding it to one of my silvers. Doh! What I call one of my Homer moments on DC.

Caught a CB Neotropical and influenced it female for my last female in the collection, then freezing it absent-mindedly once it gendered.

Then breeding a Neotropical and influencing it female, since I couldn't find any in the cave, and freezing that one after it gendered, too.

So now I have this little one, who will hopefully gender correctly, and who I hope I will not accidentally freeze.

I needed one of the new eggs, the one in the forest. Then I clicked on one of them in the cave, but then I noticed there was a CB stripe too! But it was too late. sad.gif :'( Someone already took it....NOOOOOOOO!