wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

this isnt something i did but

I picked this egg up off the AP:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/o5AkY

and 1 person keeps viewing it a lot *its not in any hatcheries*

its got a really nice lineage

i was wondering if the owner who bred this egg wants it back?

i dont know if they'll see this but if they do, send me a message! i hope i didnt take an egg you didnt mean to abandon >w<

Edited by PrincessAnaki

Just saw a Red Dino. And refreshed. I spaz clicked, but I got the thing in it's place. A purple dorsal. >.<

this isnt something i did but

I picked this egg up off the AP:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/o5AkY

and 1 person keeps viewing it a lot *its not in any hatcheries*

its got a really nice lineage

i was wondering if the owner who bred this egg wants it back?

i dont know if they'll see this but if they do, send me a message! i hope i didnt take an egg you didnt mean to abandon >w<

that is a really pretty lineage! i think i saw that egg the other day

I just missed a CB Gold because I wasn't really paying attention while browsing through the biomes *facepalm*

Just now:

*Me looking through biomes*

me: "oh hey, look! a CB Ridgewing!"

*starts thinking about wether i want it or not, as i'm 1 egg away from being scroll locked*

*suddenly remembers how rare they are*

me: "crap!!"

*spazz clicks*

computer: "sorry, but this egg has already been taken by someone else"

me: I hate life dry.gif

Quitting at the perfect time to miss nearly all the holiday dragons...

I fail. OTL

Quitting at the perfect time to miss all the breedable holiday dragons (and the Frills)...

I fail. OTL

I feel your pain.

Edited by Saloiq

Quitting at the perfect time to miss all the breedable holiday dragons (and the Frills)...

I fail. OTL

I feel your pain.

I also feel both of your pain

D:

I've been on for so long and haven't a dragon to prove it. = w =

I'll really have to work my butt off trying to trade for them.

Let a cb red and thunder slip out of mai hands.

EDIT: omg caught a split (cb of course) The cave is making it up to me!

Edited by dragonfreak6132

I saw a CB stripe in the main cave and stared. I hesitated before realizing what it was, then clicked... I was already taken sad.gif I needed one for a lineage...

Stupid thing I did on DC: Left my eggs unfogged last night when I went to bed. I was being forgetful, and now one is sick because apparently people don't know the meaning of "not accepting aid".

I need to put a huge note right next to my computer: FOG EGGS!

Stupid thing I did on DC: Left my eggs unfogged last night when I went to bed. I was being forgetful, and now one is sick because apparently people don't know the meaning of "not accepting aid".

I need to put a huge note right next to my computer: FOG EGGS!

Not a big deal if they're still alive. =P

Um... Dropped a Spit because I thought I was gonna trade something. |C. Not at all, I just dropped a CB spit for my huge freezing project for nothing! Yayyy!

Never joining or even looking at the forums until recently.

Leaving for long periods of time on several occasions. I started here in 2008 and have yet to be around to get a holiday. And now after being gone for over a year, I'm scrambling to get all the releases I've missed.

In the past hour, I've missed three CB Stripes (I need one for a lineage!!) and a blue dino!! I haven't seen a dino for ages and I've been trying to track down a blue dino especially!!! My reflexes aren't kicking in today.

Edit: And I just missed this beautiful thing in the AP... But I'm glad it didn't say I almost got it because I'm overburdened and would've been even more upset... But really!!! sad.gif

Edited by leafyleaf

Browsing the caves and the AP despite knowing full well that I can't take any more eggs onto my scroll.

Doing that I've missed a chicken, an ice, a magma, two stripes, a dino and several nebulas, all caveborn. DX

I just tried to turn an egg into a Vampire, and the egg died sad.gif

this is probably my 4th or 5th time failing. The one time the egg was successfully turned, it was auto abandoned

CRAP. I just bred a gold tinsel and it autoabandoned. It currently belongs to someone who's scroll name is Allison8. Allison, if you are reading this (which I doubt), please return the egg and I will give you the next offspring of one of my other tinsels, color of your choice. And even if they don't see this, at least it will go to someone who has no metallics whatsoever.

Just now: Spent half an hour or more looking through every last one of my females to find a mate for my shiny new Bronze Tinsel, when I finally realized that THE TINSEL IS FEMALE. >_< Now I gotta look through the males, since I skipped over all them. I did, however, discover that one of my pinks has a Bright Pink mother so not a total loss... had that pink for far over a year and never realized...

Saw a CB black in the cave last night. Refreshed over it twice before I noticed it. Click - already taken. According to the counter there were only 8 people on the page at the time.

Seeing a rare egg pop up in the cave and staring blankly at it because I'm so dumbfounded that I'm actually seeing it there is one of my big ones.

Saw a tinsel on the AP, missed it.

And bred my two tensils only to get the "not interested" message on both of them. If I had only waited...

FML

I didn't join the forum right when I first made my scroll. I wish I had because then I may have had more CB blacks and metallics on my scroll. That, and I'd also know the date that I created my scroll too. I quit playing DC and forgot I had an account for several months since I didn't know about fansites and all my eggs kept dying.

A recent dumb thing I did was to breed when I was scroll-locked and the 2nd gen Ice egg that I owed someone was auto-abandoned OTL The worse part was that if I had just gone to my main page and refreshed before breeding, I would've had a free slot because I forgot that I had just incu-ER'd an egg for that sole purpose. Pretty much a huge epic fail on my part.