wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

About three days ago, I went to abandon a grey. I get back to my scroll, "Wait, where's my silver tinsel?" Guess what happened.

Waiting for the hour drop.

"Oh I have ___ minutes, I'll watch a quick video on youtube..."

6 videos later, DANGIT I MISSED THE DROP.

bred my marrow to the wrong mate. and it was the pair i wanted a 2nd gen. most from. weee.

edit: forgot a word. :'D

Edited by lightningsky

I erased all my forum informations, signatures, avatar as a costume of Halloween xd.png

GAH! Stupid things I've done on DC? I trusted the wiki when it said that flamingo wyverns are only found in the alpine, coastal and forest biomes. So when I saw a pink in the jungle, I LUNGED on it, thinking it was a non-flamingo pale pink one.

Thanks wiki. rolleyes.gif Now I have to wait five hours to get rid of this flamingo wyvern. Do not want! xd.png

Edited by StormWizard212

ARGH

My brother didn't influence his Marrows. ;_; I forgot to remind him. D: Now we just have to wait and see if he gets lucky. >_<

Not getting any pinks before this halloween. They better all gender right. *holds gun to eggs*

On the Dracon Cave or the forum? I've accidentally done a double post in one of the trading sites sub forums and received a warning. It was only when I got home from work had I realized my mistake and deleted the posts.

EVERY time I see a hatchling in the AP cave -- "Oooh, cool! What is that? It's green, is it a wyvern, a canopy, a swallowtail?" ARGH! Click now, figure it out later!!!

Hmm...a large amount of things tongue.gif

Influencing the wrong egg

Influencing the correct egg, but the wrong gender

Accidentally abandoning a CB black instead of bad-lineaged-ember *kicks herself*

Joining 2 days before april fools day, didn't know how to get eggs, and the on 1st, I missed the 'carrot cave' badge sad.gif

Silly me rolleyes.gif

Stupid things I've done on dc? I was in the abandoned cave and I refreshed the page. I went to go check on my e-mail account to see if I had any messages. Ten minutes later, I went back to the abandoned cave and a second gen purebred pink was sitting there. Just my luck. rolleyes.gif

Oh, also I got a second gen marrow from marrow x black. I went to abandon a stone egg that I accidentally got and when I went back to my scroll, guess which egg was missing. dry.gif

Edited by fruitcupz

Abandoning a sitting Alt.Black because I was only collecting curled alts at the time >.>

What I would think is stupid was me thinking a Wind was a Silver :3 That eggsies became my first dragon ever! Funny story is that he hatched on his own, I didn't even know what clicksites were for that first little guy. Someone must have still had him on one...aaaand, I got "Wind the First."

I noticed the pattern that the biome links are in the first page. It is a stupid thing, afterall...

I had two 2nd gen Green Stripes. One PB and one from a Frill.. I was going to trade away the one from the Frill, but i set up the trade for the PB instead .. >.<

I was so happy that i finally had found a mate for my other PB.. And then when the other egg hatched, i found out i traded away the one i wanted to keep. I felt so stupid.

I keep grabbing the Sunsong one's because I keep thinking they are the Sunset/Sunrise dragons from their definitions.

Similar to the above... I keep catching flamingo wyverns instead of pinks. I see the description and clicking straight away. This is the third time in two days. Today I accidentally got two at once! I command+click which opens the link in a new page... and then when I refreshed, the pink was still there. So I thought I hadn't clicked properly and clicked again.

I'd clicked right the first time. Another flamingo had just replaced it in the cave. I got both. dry.gif

I was keeping a hatchie fogged to hopefully become a zombie. I forgot this morning, and unhid it with the rest of my dragons. Oh, well - looks like I'm trying for another adult one. dry.gif

I saw someone was wanting a vamp for halloween-- and stupidly killed 3 eggs trying to make them one. THEN I realized I'll be locked with those three dead eggs until after Halloween is over.

*slaps own forehead*